It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greys' physical strength/abilities?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Yeh ok, so they look a bit skinny, a bit boney, not very musscley strong.

But they could have some sort of "compact" musscle strains can't they?

Theoretically, can they be stronger than a human?

And what are their fighting abilities? Their flexibility? Bone density - anyone?

Would they say...make an effective karate fighter?

And what evidence if any is there to support any of this?

Just curious. If a grey came up to you, can you just punch his lights out? lol.
Just knock 'em out, has anyone tried doing that? I don't see why not, and why people would be so scared of them, just take them on, don't give em time to "mentally" defeat you.

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Good question!

A Grayalien might be quite weak, able to support their body, and able to digest some liquid, able to breathe... you could punch him and he would break every bone.

Their defensive abilities are based on mind control, you have no defense against it. They are able to kill simply by thinking of it, from a distance.

Telekinetics is also a good defense, the bullet from your gun could turn backward right into you.

But the actual one you are going to face... is really tall, really strong, and is going to defend itself against you.

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
It is likely their bodies are designed for long extended periods in space.

Therfore, they probably had to make compromises in bone and or muscle density that might make them seem slow or weak when in Earth like gravity.

I would imagine they simply use technology when they want to scout a world, and they simply adopt the form of the dominant intelligent species on a world when they want to spend an extended period on a planet.

If we are talking a civilization at least 100,000 years technologiclly ahead of our own - it should be a trivial challenge for them to do this.

The implications of this, of course, are that they are currently living among us in our own form.

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
There is a theory that the Grey is not grey at all and they are infact wearing some type of body suit. A advanced Spacesuit if you will.

Heres a picture of what future NASA suits might look like

www.space.com... _innovations_050126.html

If thats true then a suit could also have a very advanced form of our own robotic exoskeletons. So even if they have vary frail bodies by human standards they could be much stronger then us thanks to their technology.

Just a theory

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
In the film 'Fire in the Sky' (Travis Walton abduction)
the greys are really wearing space suits:

Greys have been mostly reported to be weak. Abducties have thrown pillows at them causing them to fall over.

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Spreadthetruth I tend to go with that theory because I cant find myself believing Greys would examine a alien species in the nude.

Even though the alien autopsy video was a fake colud you imagine if all the doctors were naked in it

[edit on 11-10-2005 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Even though the alien autopsy video was a fake colud you imagine if all the doctors were naked in it

It is? Awww man

Anyway, the main reason humans don't walk in the nude is because it is widely accepted that we shouldn't expose our *reproductive organs*.

Seeing as how the greys have none of 'em (
) I don't see why they can't always be "in the nude".

Remember, humans aren't born with cloth, therefore cloth aren't necessary for our survival - not by a longshot.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 04:47 AM
link   
if the greys were wearing space suits this whole time, then we wouldnt never have seen their reproductive organs would we?

so maybe they do have genitals,

this makes the out come of my next abduction possible very interesting....................

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
If we were complete masters of our genetic structure and physical form would we keep two sexes?

I find it unlikely.

After 100,000+ years physical pleasure would almost definately be replaced by direct brain/nervous system stimulation - and the sexual "advantage" in genetics would easily be replaced by creating purposeful diversity in genetic stocks when needed.

So I think a discussion of alien sex and/or reproductive organs is fairly ignorant of us.

When a civilization is sufficently advanced it is more useful to think of their modies as mechanized for all practical purposes.

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 05:24 AM
link   
what makes you think they are compleate masters of their genetic structure?

just because some one may be able to travel intersteller distances doesnt mean that they are equally advanced in all feilds.

maybe for some reason they never saw the need to medle about with genetics? or maybe even the thought never occured to them?

whats very ignorant is for you to just dissmiss something like this, by assuming stuff you got absolutly no way of knowing

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Someone toldd me that Grays were genetically engineered from animals, and have no two sexes. They neeed to reproduce themselves artifically. Also, they were chased away from their home planet, therefore they tend to live herre. But for how long?

Grays seem to have no future on Planet Earth. About their phisical strength, they are strong enough to walk on the surface, but too weak to play KungFu.

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
tiddly54,

I am just extrapolating based on Human levels of technology.

And I would say we are about only five generations away from serious genetic manipulation technology.

(I have a Bachelors of Science degree in genetics and molecular biology)

I think it is fair to say that most intelligent species will learn to master their external and internal environments before the master interstellar travel - it just makes sense on a species preservation\motivation\survival perspective.

Therefore it does not take much of a leap of faith to expect any civilization 100,000+ years older or more than us to have complete genetic/form mastery.

And since sexual mating is well known to be a rather sloppy method of genetic recombination, I would assume they use more percise and controllable methods for procreation.

Thus discussing their sexual organs is rather laughable.

Its just another way the Human mind tries to anthropomorphize other creatures.

[edit on 13-10-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spreadthetruth
Greys have been mostly reported to be weak. Abducties have thrown pillows at them causing them to fall over.

For some reason this quote made Diet Coke shoot out of my nose.

I thought most people would be too incapacitated with fear to actually start hurling pillows at abducting aliens.

The aliens in Fire in the Sky were strong enough to drag that dude to the operating/observation table. Great movie by the way!

Peace

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Have you began to think about what a gray is, let alone the authority they would have over you if you ever saw one?

Looking at all the data we have, they are made for efficency. The lowest basil metabolic rate. If this race had enough technology to manipulate genetics (which they prolly do) it looks like they have made their own race this way. Changed the body so that it requires less and is simple - less to go wrong. It does what its designed to do, live. Shut down digestive systems due to extremely long lifespan.

back to the main post, I have a feeling if they exist, they would be very fast moving simply because they have the ability to move limbs at such speeds.

You couldnt punch ones lights out because you would be unable to move your arm.

=Drake=

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Think about it. Grays probably come from a planet that has much different gravity than Earth - considering their body structure, probably very low-gravity. On Earth, I can imagine that they would be much less nimble than, say, on the Moon.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Come on, show me evidences why u think that Greys have mind control and Telekinetics. In this way, if they are greedy and want our planet, mind-control the U.S president and wage war against China or Russia. There does the world war. If there are this two things, abductees aren't possible to run away from them. The Greys could just close the door but thinking of it. Doesn't it make them..er.. MIND MAN

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Here's a theory. How about their bodies are swarming with millions of nanos which repair and manipulate their bodies to suit their situation and environment.

Unfortunatly we're probably all wrong.

Imagine humans 2000 years ago, there is no way any one back then could have had any idea what present day earth would be like. I doubt they could have even imagined something as simple as a car or even a bike.

Now we're all trying to speculate on what an alien race, say 100k years ahead of us and from an unknow environment are capable of. The possibilities of this race are endless and probably beyond our comprehension.

The only way we'll know is if we convers with these guys and if your someone who has then goodluck trying to convince us and not getting yourself sectioned.

top topics

join