It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A problem!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Registered my friend on ATS, e-mail never came, none of the three, to be exact. Solutions?

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
When did this person register?

It is possible we haven't managed to sift through the registrations and reached that particular one yet.

Alternatively, the e-mail address entered may have been spelled incorrectly.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonGray
When did this person register?

It is possible we haven't managed to sift through the registrations and reached that particular one yet.

Alternatively, the e-mail address entered may have been spelled incorrectly.

Registered an hour ago, but is that of any matter? I thought the one of those three e-mails is sent automatically, the one which says " Thank you for registering .. " or am i wrong?

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
It takes up to 72 hours to receive a response, as a real person vets the application for swear words, blank descriptions, invalid e-mail addresses, etc.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by partykid

Registered an hour ago, but is that of any matter? I thought the one of those three e-mails is sent automatically, the one which says " Thank you for registering .. " or am i wrong?

WRONG...

What would the point be of having people "tell us a little something" if we automatically approved them? We READ each and every application's comments in order to approve those who really want to participate and nix those who want to do other things...

Patience mate... We'll get to his and like Simon said, it takes up to 72 hours.

Springer...

[edit on 10-10-2005 by Springer]

top topics

join