It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People believe in the stupidest things!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Sorry about that last post guys, I got a little off track. Here's another thing, people that are stupid enough to believe that auto racing isn't a sport. HELLO, more people go to a race on a Sunday that go to a football game.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 01:23 AM
link   
(oops. this is my second edit, heehee. this next sentence was my first edit. i've now twice gone back in time in an attempt not to sound cocky or combative, haha!)
now, i'm sorry. i meant to say i agree with your excellent perception, except for....

Originally posted by gimmefootball400

The LHO, whoever that is, did not kill Kennedy, it was the Russians and the CIA that killed Kennedy.

oh contraire. it was the fascist shadow government, then as always. it's the open conspiracy. all the players are advertised. hoover and kin were key in the jfk thingy. jfk was one of 'them' who thought he was bigger than jesus(i wonder if jesus thought the same of zoroaster?). kennedy was hit by a crack team of american assassins. to think otherwise is misguided.
the russian connection is there, the same as the japanese connection existed in wwII, the same as saddam and osama were trained by the cia, the same as the same old, same old.
which led to nixon, reagan, carter, bushes...all 'old boys'.
farben, rothschild, ford, etc. it's a good web if you're in it.

Originally posted by gimmefootball400
Hussein did not know that 9-11 was going to happen.

i don't know. where's saddam, now?
the trial guy's not saddam. he's a double.
underbite vs. overbite.
i think he knew the whole game plan, and he's sittin' in a villa with dragon paintings everywhere, sippin' pina colodas and getting serviced by multiple wives.

oh, yeah
bts whackiness....

[edit on 21-10-2005 by billybob]

[edit on 21-10-2005 by billybob]

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
You maybe be right about that. Consider this, the defense lawyer for Saddam disappeared on Tuesday.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 02:04 AM
link   
now, he's dead.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
We must destroy the Indigo Children! They really waste bandwidth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join