It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Summoning Demons

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Annu, GMT is a time you can look up either on your PC's clock, or look it up online.

Adonai if you invoke it's name will give you results, you may also refer to it as the Great Alpha and Omega.

Remember white candle, and blue/white light, and seven times chanted.

I hope this helps,

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
how do you know this, is what i ask?

what will the results be?

its a simple enough formula, but is it too simple?

why dont you explain this to me a little bit before i go into the middle of the woods at whatever time and make a fool of myself.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by redmage

Originally posted by Annunaki
My parents dont need to know what i do on the computer. At any rate, im not doing anything wrong

Not at at all, just a little harmless DEMON INVOCATION with no experience, nothing "bad" there.

I can see the headlines already.

Boy/girl shoots classmates and claims "demons made me do it. I learned it from ATS"

[edit on 10/9/05 by redmage]

i know im not supposed to write a one liner, but i'm trying to avoid conflict which happens all to often in this forum. How, i ask you, do you suppose i will GET experience?

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Annunaki,

Before you do what it is that you think you want to do, you should first define what it is that you believe. These inner convictions to venture into this world is how that world feeds. You are uncertain right now, that is why you entertain these desires. These desires are false desires, they are selfish, because all the spirit wants to do is get a vessel. Once it is inside, it will turn on you. Please seek a spiritual advisor first.

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   
You idiot, are you such a loser you think that giving your soul up is cool or something? You are one dumb fool, you've never seen a demon and you want one to take over your body. You'll crap your pants, do you think it is a game or something?

It's like shooting yourself in the face to see if it hurts, totally moronic. Go see a doctor because you have some major issues dude.

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   

How, i ask you, do you suppose i will GET experience?

I ask you, Annunaki (nice name by the way), what constructive experience do you stand to gain from summoning demons?

From all that I have heard and experienced, there doesn't really seem to be a good side. And if there appears to be, they are just being deceptive. Demons like to control and use people for their own will. That's all.

Asking a forum of people how to summon some of the most negative things in the universe is probably about as wise as asking for basic instructions on parachuting or driving. You will get some incomplete, possibly wrong, most likely dangerous information. Similar to asking how to parachute and someone tells you "Well you just pull the cord", so you go and jump out of a plane, without learning anything about how to steer or land. Or asking someone to tell you how to drive and they say something like "Well you just start the car and put your foot on the gas and steer", without learning about braking or defensive driving. Thus in a metaphorical way, if you start messing around with demons with no idea what you are doing, you are bound to get "blindsided". "If you play with fire, you are going to get burned."

Most people who don't even believe in demons still aren't dumb enough to try and summon them. People experienced with such things still take extreme care and rarely ever do it. So essentially... asking how to get demons to take over you is a bit like asking how to build an atom bomb, or how to kill yourself. You are just going to end up hurt. And therefore, you will not find any information given to you about it, because anyone who knows such things are also aware of the extreme dangers, and they aren't going to subject an innocent and foolish person to the horrors of demonology.

You want experience? Go READ. Read about all the people who have totally gotten messed up in various ways from playing around with ouiji boards. Look up all the people who are driven insane from messing around with demons.

Demons only decieve. So I ask you..... what in the name of all that is holy can you possibly learn from a demon. A demon isn't going to tell you the meaning of life, or offer you any sort of 'powers' (at least not for an extreme price). A demon is not a one-stop-shop for everything paranormal, and it is not a quick and easy way to get whatever you want.

Now I don't know if you are just some rebellious goth-wannabe 12 year old or what, but seriously, why do you want to mess around with demons.

The truth is that there are no "quick and easy" routes in life that will do you any good. Any of us here who have anything special, or knowledge, experience (whatever you want to call it), have worked very hard for YEARS for it. You can't just summon a magical creature and make them give you what you want.

If once you start down the dark path, forever it will dominate your destiny; consume you it will.
- Yoda, The Empire Strikes Back

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I have read of stories of people encountering demons without even summoning them and most of the stories state how it completly messed up their lives and trust me some stuff within the stories were a real horror I feel really sorry for people like that who were incredibly unlucky to experience demons.

Then I read your topic I believe you won't really do it I think your just trying to get attention but you keep insisting you want to do it be careful what you wish for. Nobody knows truly everything about them so you insisting over and over again might tempt something even though you might not want it to happen but l know nothing about this subject so I don't know.

Anyway if you are being serious then my advice is just do it you have seen some posts telling you how to do it so just do it you have heard posters advice and me telling you about some stories I have read. So do it and if it works I'm sure you will be on here informing us all of your horror and how you wish you didn't do it if this does happen then I'm sorry I'm sure I won't lose any sleep over it.

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Annunaki,

I get the idea that you want to try this just to see if it is real.First of all this is not something you want to mess with.Your curiousity is understandable but this is something you should not mess with.It will not only effect you but it will also effect the people you are around.Satan has nothing you want and I beg you to let it go.PLEASE, I CAN NOT SAY THIS ENOUGH,THIS IS SOMETHING YOU DO NOT WANT TO GET INTO.

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Annunaki

I think it would benefit you to read this account of a demon summoning which went wrong. The magician in this summoning was the famous occultist and self-styled "Mega Therion" Aleister Crowley. Crowley was said to have been skilled in many forms of high, ritualistic magic (although there are certainly those who would disagree with this) and during a trip to the desert supposedly summoned the demon Choronzon. The story goes that the demon managed to penetrate Crowley's magic, protective circle and was only sent back to the Abyss after a great struggle that nearly ended the great magician's life.

Many dispute the veracity of this story, but it does depict the dangers involved in such an undertaking. Crowley was held by many to be a master of the magical arts. If he was in danger when summoning a demon, how much more danger would you, an untrained novice, face? And all Crowley wanted to do was order the demon around for a bit. You want one to take possession of your body! When people of all faiths - Christians, Wiccans, Muslims, etc say that what you are proposing is a bad idea, perhaps you should listen to them and bow to their greater wisdom in this matter?

Incidentally, what do you think that having your body possessed by a demon would be like? What do you feel you will gain from the experience?

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Please spend at least three years educating yourself before you get serious about doing this. I know people that wait as long before getting a tattoo. Compared to contacting a demon, getting a tattoo is biting a fingernail.

I reaaaaally hope you're not serious though. I really hope so.

IF you are, as mentioned above, I would tell any one who expressed such an interest to me in person that they need to be medically evaluated. Jumping in front of a bus makes more sense. You're dealing with levels of reality that are more "real" than where we are right now.

The fact that you are considering this may mean that you ARE ALREADY being influenced by darkness or oppressed by such.

(Now might be a good time to throw the Slayer albums away.)

Seriously though, I don't care how "learned" you become before you try this, it is beyond foolish by about 9 x 10(555555555).

I speak from an experience when I, in a mentally and physically weakened state, sort of "challenged" evil. Things got "real" really fast i.e. bad. Only because of help of a positive religious nature and prayer did I regain safety. Don't do it.

(Crowley was a master of sorts, I'll agree. But if you must, read about him and if you still hold him in high regard, get help for that as well.)

[edit on 11-10-2005 by 2nd Hand Thoughts]

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
okay i understand now. I was just being stubborn by not listening to your warnings. I was checking out some of the links that someone gave me on here, and i AM going to research into it more. I WONT do anything so stupid and rash as to allow a demon to possess my body. Thanks for the input though.

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah25
Annunaki

I think it would benefit you to read this account of a demon summoning which went wrong. The magician in this summoning was the famous occultist and self-styled "Mega Therion" Aleister Crowley. Crowley was said to have been skilled in many forms of high, ritualistic magic (although there are certainly those who would disagree with this) and during a trip to the desert supposedly summoned the demon Choronzon. The story goes that the demon managed to penetrate Crowley's magic, protective circle and was only sent back to the Abyss after a great struggle that nearly ended the great magician's life.

Many dispute the veracity of this story, but it does depict the dangers involved in such an undertaking. Crowley was held by many to be a master of the magical arts. If he was in danger when summoning a demon, how much more danger would you, an untrained novice, face? And all Crowley wanted to do was order the demon around for a bit. You want one to take possession of your body! When people of all faiths - Christians, Wiccans, Muslims, etc say that what you are proposing is a bad idea, perhaps you should listen to them and bow to their greater wisdom in this matter?

Incidentally, what do you think that having your body possessed by a demon would be like? What do you feel you will gain from the experience?

you guys underestimate what i already know of demons. I talk to chaos magicians, I have a copy of the goetia and the clavicula solomonis. And i know that it would be extremely stupid to summon one such as choronzon.

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
www.hermetics.org...

You'd have to be very naive/ stupid to try anything found in the Grimoires.

For reference purposes only.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
All I have to say on this subject is that I tried to do something broadly similar to what this threads author wants to do, and lets just say I'm pretty sure the thing I wanted in exchange was "revealed" to me, and I've never been so terrified in my life, you dont want to do this pal, trust me, its NEVER gonna be how you think its gonna be!

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
You can't summon demons as they don't exist. Demonic state is what it says, a state of mind in which you believe yourself to be possessed.
However if your still up for it try The book of Goetia (lesser key of Solomon) by Aleister Crowley and S.L Macgregor Mathers, If memory serves it has conjuring incantations.
Good luck and dont worry its not dangerous (like playing with an ouija board when your a kid)

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by shihulud
You can't summon demons as they don't exist.

Thanks for clearing that up. The world suddenly makes more sense.

Demonic state is what it says, a state of mind in which you believe yourself to be possessed.

Yes! An allusion to a definition from sources unknown. You are a brilliant scholar! You have done your homework.

However if your still up for it try The book of Goetia (lesser key of Solomon) by Aleister Crowley and S.L Macgregor Mathers, If memory serves it has conjuring incantations.

Great recommendations according to the "memory" that may or may not serve correctly. Obviously you know what you are talking about and even though it is of course all fake, you take the foolishness of others seriously for the sake of discussion.

Good luck and dont worry its not dangerous (like playing with an ouija board when your a kid)

"Good luck". Yes! I get your joke. Who needs luck when it is all fake AND there is no such thing as luck in the first place.

I think you may be possessed the spirit known as He Who Hates Apostrophes and Punctuation. This spirit possesses many Great Scholars of Un-named Sources.

[edit on 12-10-2005 by 2nd Hand Thoughts]

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Golem is an interesting similar subject.

As far as being taken over by a demon good luck your soul controls your domain not another. Anywho you may be able to learn or possible comminication with something beyond but I think it takes more than chicken blood and candles.

Originally posted by crusader

I think King Solomon had a ring that allowed him to control demons not much info on how he invoked them that I can remember off hand.There is very little practical information on the internet about demon summoning.

ahh the magical ring of Solomon.... I don't think or believe to the fact that he could have control demons with that ring. But it was probably an enchanted ring from the Higher source, who guided and blessed him with extreme wealth and protection from evil.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I should also add before if you belive of a white bearded god or an actual satan I would suggest looking deeper into esoteric/gnostics you may have a better view of it all. I think a lot of people misunderstand what evil and satan are amongst other things...
www.mystae.com...

Relatively simple question:

I want to summon a demon. Part of me wants to give up my body to them. Its an unwise thing to do, but how do i do it?

i also want to know about the luciferian religion, and also satanism.
I am ignorant to these things, and i need to know.

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 03:10 AM
link   

How, i ask you, do you suppose i will GET experience?

I guess my answer would be something along the lines of; you don't get a doctorate degree by attending one single class session, first you need the gen. ed. courses then you work your way up.

you guys underestimate what i already know of demons. I talk to chaos magicians, I have a copy of the goetia and the clavicula solomonis. And i know that it would be extremely stupid to summon one such as choronzon.

So why exactly are you asking/posting here then?

Sounds like you already have your answers or at least access to them.

,I guess it does a body good.

[edit on 10/13/05 by redmage]

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2nd Hand Thoughts

Originally posted by shihulud
You can't summon demons as they don't exist.

Thanks for clearing that up. The world suddenly makes more sense.

Demonic state is what it says, a state of mind in which you believe yourself to be possessed.

Yes! An allusion to a definition from sources unknown. You are a brilliant scholar! You have done your homework.

Great recommendations according to the "memory" that may or may not serve correctly. Obviously you know what you are talking about and even though it is of course all fake, you take the foolishness of others seriously for the sake of discussion.

"Good luck". Yes! I get your joke. Who needs luck when it is all fake AND there is no such thing as luck in the first place.

I think you may be possessed the spirit known as He Who Hates Apostrophes and Punctuation. This spirit possesses many Great Scholars of Un-named Sources.

[edit on 12-10-2005 by 2nd Hand Thoughts]

Well yes the world would make more sense if people would stop being delusioned about demons and possession. Wheres the proof they exist???????
Also I dont need to do homework to know that these delusions are a state of mind, why would I?
I like yourself am entitled to have an opinion on any matter and yes I DO know quite a bit about invocation and demonology and such like. I have tried these methods of conjuration many times and other magical means.
Now if you want to believe in demonic entities and possession then by all means crack yourself up (you would be quicker taking a hit of '___')

G

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join