It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why you should vote for me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Well..I'm going to get a lot done and if I don't its not going to be because I didnt try. Im gunna listen to what you guys want on BTS and get it done. Plus I'm on bts at least 10 hours a day. I have the time to dedicate it to the forums and everything. Plus I can help all the new people get used to the very diverse and fun loving crowd of bts. It is also my intent to bring up new forums and try to get BTS chat back.....plus my cats better than lysergics.
So vote for me because if you dont you could be over run by ninja dictators and death squads.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
go trutt!! woohoo!!! YEAH!! Trutt's the man!!!
Vote for Truttseeker!!!

Go Trutt! You'll win it, man!

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
my cat has defeated lysergics in pitched combat.

[edit on 9-10-2005 by truttseeker]

[edit on 9-10-2005 by truttseeker]

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Dedication to the site is very awesome, but what do you think should be done to BTS to make it better? What ideas do you think make you the better candidate? Put simply, why are you better than anyone else? (Other than your time commitment.)

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
well, I have the personality for bts. Im not serious but I can when a certain issue comes up. I am good at helping people with there problems and I am always open to suggestion. Some things that I would want to bring back are the BTS chat forum and maybe some better smileys. But I'm open to suggestions from everyone.

new topics

top topics

join