It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reasons To Vote Shorty For ATS-X

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Hi,

Firstly, I'd like to say that I'm very pleased to be have made it past the primaries and have further opportunity to run for ATS-X council person. Thanks everyone

So, a little bit about me and my history on ATS.

I read more than I post, but I do post quite a lot too. I try to post only when I have something to actually say to forward discussions, rather than just post and say "Yes, I agree with the above poster" or post for the sake of posting.

My knowledge of the topics covered by this board has only increased since I've been here, it's been a great learning experience and I'm sure I still have a lot of learning and some teaching left to do here.

I visit all the forums on the ATS board but also venture to BTS and sometimes PTS. My main interest lays in the topics covered on the ATS board and particularly the forums covered by the ATS-X election category.

So, that's a little bit about me and where I hang out on the boards but why should you vote for me?

Firstly, I have plenty of time to give to ATS, it's given me a lot and I'm sure I could give a lot back to ATS and its' community.

I would listen to all your ideas, opinions and thoughts and would guarantee to get those ideas, opinions and thoughts to the people who need to hear them (Mods, admins, whoever).

I'd get you feedback as quickly as possible. I always hated sending out U2Us and not getting a reply, it made me feel ignored, and I'm sure I'm not the only person who feels or has felt that way. So, I can give you my assurances that that would not ever happen. The ideas you give will be heard and you will hear back on them.

I would be here solely to represent you, the members, and I would do everything in my power to help new members, and to make all member's time on ATS more enjoyable.

I'd be around to help you with any and everything.

Thanks,

Shorty

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
You have my vote and support...

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
What do you feel you can bring to ATS? Why should we vote you for ATS-X as opposed to anyone else? What ideas and beliefs will you bring to the table?

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer
What do you feel you can bring to ATS?

I think, most of all, a different way of looking and analysing things and a younger brain, which, in many circumstances, can be very beneficial.

Why should we vote you for ATS-X as opposed to anyone else?

Because I would do all I could to help ATS members and to help ATS. I am extremely dedicated to this site and the members on it. I would be willing to do all I can, to put myself out, for the well-fair of ATS and it's members and I am confident I would go further in this respect that others candidates for ATS-X.

I also believe I hear the member's voices (I speak to a lot of ATS members and I speak to a lot of people in ATS chat) more than the other candidates for ATS-X. It's a council person's job to represent the people. I would be able to do this better because I hear more from the front line, straight from the horse's mouth, I hear more from the members themselves.

What ideas and beliefs will you bring to the table?

My main thoughts are that a council person's responsibility is to the members but more to represent the members, especially in areas they haven't been able to give their opinions, ideas and suggestions before.

I don't have any ideas that could revolutionise ATS, but I don't think anyone else does either (And if I did, if I said aloud someone might pinch my idea!
) I do believe I could present member's ideas and contribute ideas of my own which eventually could change ATS for the better.

Thanks,

Shorty,

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Best of Luck Shorty ...

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
woo-hoo! VOTE SHORTY!! Yeah awesome! woohoo!! vote for shorty, cuz he's awesome! YEAH!! SHORTY for ATS-X!!! WOOHOOOOOO!!!

Viva La Shorty!!!

Best of luck Shorty

[edit on 9/10/2005 by Kitsunegari]

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
you got my vote. Go Shorty!

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
heya shorty.

BEST OF LUCK!

oni x x

ps: you have my vote.