It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

spooky Runawaytrain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
This is true.
Hope the person does not mind.
Earlier on this year, my partners friend who lives in N.Wales planned to go to London to visit someone.
She had a great time there and on the way back from London, you know the trains with separate compartments well that was her train. She is in her 30’s and there was 3 other passengers in her compartment, about 18 to early twenties.

She decided to read her book, and you know when you get that feeling when someone is staring at you, well every time she looked up this girl in the middle was staring, she felt really uneasy. This went on for half an hour and she thought should I say something, but if I do they might attack me there 3 of them. So she was feeling pretty nervous.

The Ticket inspector comes into the compartment and asks to look at her ticket so she passed the ticket and the inspector looked at the ticket and said you have the wrong ticket, she says no way and begins to argue refutably to the inspector. (She was always so organised with things) its not the wrong ticket she demanded and the ticket inspector said to her if you do not come with me now you will be in trouble with the authorities………to be continued

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
if you do not come with me now you will be in trouble with the authorities, so she immediately went with the inspector down the train and he said the reason I had to get you out of the compartment was because the girl in the middle was dead. The girls were keeping her up, she was stabbed in the back on the platform and they dragged her on the train but by the time the authorities got to the platform the train was off, so they radioed ahead.

This story really spooked me how about you, poor girl dead so young.
Good job she did not speak out?

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Questioneverything
if you do not come with me now you will be in trouble with the authorities, so she immediately went with the inspector down the train and he said the reason I had to get you out of the compartment was because the girl in the middle was dead. The girls were keeping her up, she was stabbed in the back on the platform and they dragged her on the train but by the time the authorities got to the platform the train was off, so they radioed ahead.

This story really spooked me how about you, poor girl dead so young.
Good job she did not speak out?

Do you by chance have a link to a news article that will confirm this is a true story? Sounds interesting and would like to read what the media had to say about it. Just cutting and pasting the url in your reply will do,

Thanks

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
man i've heard this story before but with different things ya kno? like instead of a girl it was a guy or w/e just a bunch of hooplah lol like my word for ...b....s....lol

new topics

top topics

join