It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian TV Drive To Recruit 40,000 Suicide Bombers

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   

MEMRI , the Arabic translation service, has obtained footage from the Al-Arabiya television network showing an Iranian suicide bomber recruitment drive.

The Iranian Movement of Martyrdom Seekers says it has 40,000 "time bombs" ready to attack carry out suicide bombings in Israel and the United States.

Continued.....
www.ynetnews.com...

While the Zionist controled MEMRI is well know for their purposeful incitingly mistranslated Arab media reports I will accept it for now, and expect a slightly different story later to rebutt this.

Is this a counter in the face of America, and Israel threatening to attack Iran?

Would this be happening if they did not feel cornered and threatened?

If the trigger is an attack against them would you think twice about invading?

NR

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchAngel

MEMRI , the Arabic translation service, has obtained footage from the Al-Arabiya television network showing an Iranian suicide bomber recruitment drive.

The Iranian Movement of Martyrdom Seekers says it has 40,000 "time bombs" ready to attack carry out suicide bombings in Israel and the United States.

Continued.....
www.ynetnews.com...

While the Zionist controled MEMRI is well know for their purposeful incitingly mistranslated Arab media reports I will accept it for now, and expect a slightly different story later to rebutt this.

Is this a counter in the face of America, and Israel threatening to attack Iran?

These people are kept for military purposes and i actually respect them for fighting for their country even if they have to kill themselves.

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
And how do they plan on getting those 40,000 non intelligent people to the US?

They can’t, most likely they will filtrate into Iraq and attack US troops there, but of course you guys can’t say that or it would contradict your claim of no Iranian involvement in the Iraqi insurgency.

EDITED: Due to lack of Creativity.

[edit on 5-10-2005 by WestPoint23]

NR

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
And how do they plan on getting those 40,000 to the US?

They can’t, most likely they will filtrate into Iraq and attack US troops there, but of course you guys can’t say that or it would contradict your claim of no Iranian involvement in the Iraqi insurgency.

wespoint they are kept for military purposes and this was all last year do you see them attacking the U.S yet? NO

(Mod Edit-Please refrain from insults)

[edit on 5-10-2005 by asala]

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Best edit that NR, personal attacks aren't allowed me thinks..

About the subject, do these belong to the Basij militia?
I'd thought they would have more than that to be able to commit suicide attacks against invaders.

NR

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by shire19
Best edit that NR, personal attacks aren't allowed me thinks..

About the subject, do these belong to the Basij militia?
I'd thought they would have more than that to be able to commit suicide attacks against invaders.

I'll leave it there so when wespoint reads this thread he know what to do.

They probably are basij forces or militiants but i doubt all are suicide bombers.....

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
You may respect them but I see them as...well lets not get into that again. Now, my question still stands how do they plan on getting them into the US?

NR

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   

You may respect them but I see them as...well lets not get into that again. Now, my question still stands how do they plan on getting them into the US?

mabey you see them in a different way but do i see you joining U.S army and fighting for your country? i was in the army and i know hows it feels like but your just a little kid on your computer running around like your the boss or somethin.

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   

And how do they plan on getting those 40,000 non intelligent people to the US?

EDITED: Due to lack of Creativity.

[edit on 5-10-2005 by WestPoint23]

Planes, trains, and automobiles.

When you say "Iranian involvement" are you refering to the government, or citizens of Iran?

Note that the recruitment drive is being run by 'The Iranian Movement of Martyrdom Seekers' not by the Iranian government.

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Hmm, and 2+2 tells you that the "Iranian Movement of Martyrdom Seekers" has no backing nor affiliation with the Iranian government, whom btw, has openly backed the use of suicide bombers within its own military, ArchAngel, hmm?

seekerof

[edit on 5-10-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   

When you say "Iranian involvement" are you refering to the government, or citizens of Iran?

Oh so it makes a difference huh? Because of course the government couldn't shut down that organisations now could they?

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by NR

mabey you see them in a different way but do i see you joining U.S army and fighting for your country? i was in the army and i know hows it feels like but your just a little kid on your computer running around like your the boss or somethin.

Hey i have noo respect for those suicide bombers, because if they are infiltrating into iraq, well most suicide bombers over here blow themselves up in CIVILIAN market places.

NR

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danie

Originally posted by NR

Hey i have noo respect for those suicide bombers, because if they are infiltrating into iraq, well most suicide bombers over here blow themselves up in CIVILIAN market places.

do you notice how old this news is? we have no intension in going to iraq right now, its for you guys but once your out we move in.

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
and I thought this guy was a pain in the ass

mmm suicide bombage, how durkadurkajihadurka-ish

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Its the normal rallying of a revoluionary government.

Yes.

Why? Its understood that the iranians will mount a brutal and destructive counter-offensive.

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Hmm, and 2+2 tells you that the "Iranian Movement of Martyrdom Seekers" has no backing nor affiliation with the Iranian government, whom btw, has openly backed the use of suicide bombers within its own military, ArchAngel, hmm?

It says nothing about suicide soldiers, but this part was interesting.

Firooz Rajai: "In the name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate. We
will not allow the Zionists to build their Solomon Temple in the place where
the Al-Aqsa Mosque stands. They have not succeeded so far, and they never
will. We are willing to sacrifice our bodies and souls to defend the Al-Aqsa
Mosque. Our goal is to achieve martyrdom by way of true Jihad. This is the
true path to which we strive. We don't need a fatwa on this, since we get
our fatwas from the Koran and from all the authorities on Islamic law. We
vow to turn into bombs that will explode at anyone who wishes to desecrate
our holy places."

"The movement denies any connection to the Iranian government, and
considers itself an independent organization.

Were it not for the Israeli occupation, and American threats would we even be talking about this???

[edit on 5-10-2005 by ArchAngel]

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Were it not for the Israeli occupation, and American threats would we even be talking about this???

it seems to me that the Iranians intends to push the Israelis out to the sea no matter if the Israelis pull out of the supposed Palestinian territories. the Iranians want Jerusalem back in Muslim hands. and talk about Solomon temple...
the Israelis didnt fail to destroy the Al Aqsa because of suicide bombers or guerilla warfare, its because the Israelis decided to not destroy it even wen they have the power to just drop a bomb on it so easily.

[edit on 5-10-2005 by deltaboy]

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Oh so it makes a difference huh? Because of course the government couldn't shut down that organisations now could they?

Of course it matters.

If the State of Iran were to announce that they themselves were organizing suicide squads the response would be much less muted...

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

it seems to me that the Iranians intends to push the Israelis out to the sea no matter if the Israelis pull out of the supposed Palestinian territories. the Iranians want Jerusalem back in Muslim hands. and talk about Solomon temple...
the Israelis didnt fail to destroy the Al Aqsa because of suicide bombers or guerilla warfare, its because the Israelis decided to not destroy it even when they have the power to just drop a bomb on it so easily.

The Israelies did not destroy it because there is no use doing that if they can't build on it again.

Jerusalem, and Al Aqsa do not belong to them.

They must first build a wall around the Palestinians, and trick other nations into invading and occupying the surrounding nations to take the heat off.

This is almost done....

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   

The Israelies did not destroy it because there is no use doing that if they can't build on it again.

no use? just bulldoze the Al Aqsa and build a new temple for the Jews.

Jerusalem, and Al Aqsa do not belong to them.

tell that to the conquerors...if the Israelis have takened it, they own it now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join