It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CAn anyone tell me how to get abducted?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I really want to be abducted by aliens.I pray to them every single day that plz come down and beam me up.I think i might have been abducted not once but 2 times when i was 15 but i cant remember it.Plz aliens abduct me ASAP.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Why do you wish to be abducted by aliens? Many people who have reported abductions have stated that they were far from pleasant. From what I have read, a majority of abduction cases involve some form of forced medical experiments which take place against the individual's will. Why would you wish for something like this? Do you assume that an abduction will be more like a visit aboard an alien spacecraft where they will show you the cosmos and reveal the truth to you?

If aliens exist at all, and in the unlikely event that they are visiting the Earth, why would praying to them be an effective form of communication? Unless you take the stance that aliens are in fact spiritual creatures or that they are capable of some form of telepathy.

I realise that life can be boring and that, when you pursue a passion with great zeal, there can be an overwhelming desire to realise it regardless of the cost. But is your life really so bad or so boring that you would wish to be subjected to forced experiments or that you need to be abducted by aliens to give your life purpose? I am not trying to challenge your views, Warthog, I'm worried about you, is all. A statement such as "I really want to be abducted by aliens" is somewhat disconcerting.

If (and it's a big if) alien abduction stories are true, it seems as though those taken (remember, they're not "chosen" or "special", simply abducted) are picked at random. If a highly advanced race is carrying out some form of genetic or medical experiments or research on humans, then they surely have a detailed plan. It is unlikely in the extreme that merely possessing a fervent desire to be abducted would cause them to alter those plans in the slightest.

[edit on 3/10/05 by Jeremiah25]

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   
what ever happened to hobbies like starting a band, or airfix kits eh'

just be careful for what yopu wish for!

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   
To answer the question, "Can anyone tell me how to get abducted?", the answer would be no.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   
off topic dulcimer who is the girl in the avatar?

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Jeremiah25 and PrimalDeaf are right Warthog , whatever the truth is behind Alien Abductions the" Abducted " have been documented as having Post Traumatic distress associated with the Abduction experiences.

And you really have to wonder about someone that would wish that upon them self.

Or I would think that you simply are not very familiar with the Abduction phenomena.

Either way I think wishing and praying daily to Aliens for Abduction is extremely strange.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   
As you call a kitty,
you say... "Here aliens, aliens, aliens, aliens."

In all seriousness, do you want to verify for yourself that there is something bigger than the everyday happenings of your life? Like an escape from normality? I believe they will pop out to the mass public in the very soon future pretending to rescue us from the apparant human suffering we ourselves as a race has caused and causing. This will be the biggest deception, in my opinion, that will fool even some of the very elect. Aliens that present themselves to be our saviours will be the fallen angels we've already heard about.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 01:47 AM
link   
someone on the boards once went on about how if you want to get abducted draw a GIANT WHITE CIRCLE on the gounrd to show them that it is safe to land. follow these steps and you might just have your self and abduction.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 02:24 AM
link   
like what was said be careful, once you have had the experience you may not outlive it, it may come to haunt you for a long time

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Can anyone tell me how to get abducted?

1.buy shaving cream and razors

2.buy some wrap around sun glasses

3.buy grey spray paint

4.buy tinny silver top and mini skirt

With shaving gear shave body totally of hair

With grey spray paint,spray body totally grey

Put on wrap around sun glasses

Put on tiny silver top and mini skirt

A little lippy and blue eye shadow should top it off.

Now go outside and parade around for a while.

That should get their attention if not............
A van will pull up a couple of guys in white coats will abduct you.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 04:21 AM
link   
abducted in the sense like earth sister,vertu,menguard are and not some anal probing #.I want knowledge

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 04:22 AM
link   
"Can anyone tell me how to get abducted?"

Go to Iraq and help out with the reconstruction.

But seriously, the general consensus is that alien abductions are NOT pleasant experiences.

Throw away that Cocoon DVD and go buy yourself a copy of Fire in the Sky.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Another thread that makes me suspicious about what type of ppl use ATS,

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 05:27 AM
link   
If you do not have anything nice to say then DON'T

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 05:36 AM
link   
This looks like an interesting off-spin topic from the "Prayer" to aliens thread ... Are we really that desperate for alien contact that we're praying for them to come and get us?

I don't think anyone has that answer...? If there's a known recipe for getting abducted wouldn't it be "general knowledge" with people left and right getting abducted (well, they asked for it!)... And from what I read I can agree with everyone here, that those who have been abducted don't want to go for the joyride for a second time... And if their "mind control" technology really works, then you might have been abducted, the memories were just erased from your mind...?

As it was said a couple of times in the abovementioned thread... Don't open Pandora's box. (Although personally I believe it to be idle threats.)

Nah, if I could ask my million-dollar question it would probably be "How do I win the National Lottery"?

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
If you do not have anything nice to say then DON'T

Many ppls who clame to have been abducted, have had there lives turned upside down, they live in constant fear, and find this subject very distresing, so someone to say they want to be abducted, is just ludicrus,
there just poking one in the eye to a seriouse issue, and thats whats really not nice, its just ignorent and uniformed claptrap, ppl should learn to be more sensitive.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Accomplishing(?) the task of being abducted will be time consuming I see.
Remind me later not to try, okay?

But if you insist:

Act normal, at least until after you have had the experience. Then you can act any way you want.

Get a normal looking car. Aliens have class and won't take people in whacked out autos.

Drive around at odd times normally. Using back roads is a plus.

Stay away from large groups of people. Aliens do not look for abductees at the mall. And move to a remote area.

Do nothing to draw attention to yourself. Aliens do not want the bad publicity of abducting someone well known, well liked, or someone everybody will know is gone.

Learn to fly. Aliens seem curious about our modes of travel. If you can, become a test pilot.

I hope this helps.

[edit on 3-10-2005 by garyo1954]

[edit on 3-10-2005 by garyo1954]

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whompa1
off topic dulcimer who is the girl in the avatar?

kirsten dunst?

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
You could also say the mantra "Anal Probe" several times in your head...

But seriously, why would "praying" to "aliens" get you abducted?

IMHO you pray to God and aliens - if any - have probably some other ways of communicating.

But you have a point though, however probably faulty.

Look at the Cargo Cults that "prayed" to the Cargo Planes they saw during the Second World War. They even built mock-up airfields (although they didnt really know that this was airfields since they just tried to mimick what they saw but didnt understand) to "invite" the Cargo planes (that was rumoured to contain the spirirts of their ancestors) to land.

They "prayed" like you say you do.

Did it help the Cargo planes to land?
Nope, since praying wasnt really how Cargo pilots communicated with the ground....

// k

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
warthog911

I'd say the best way to get abducted would be to go to Dulce, NM and start snooping around the Archuleta mesa. If we don't ever hear from you again it will mean that you've been abducted, thrown in to a vat with other human remains and are being used as nourishment by aliens.

You can have your wish of being abducted and we will know that the Dulce story is true. Do it and you'll be a hero. Good luck!

Peace

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join