It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens & Spirit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Dear List,

I am posting a transcription from Paulis (spiritual being) to students (humans) about extraterrestrials (aliens). I thought it may be interesting to some on the list to see how others view us and about some of our favorite subjects. Of course, this may be more than you ever wanted to know about an earth watcher’s view of our approach to know aliens and UFO’s.:-)

As an aside, I notice on the board about Aliens & UFO’s questions that still ask if they exist? Some of us deal with these realities routinely and in this transcription it is a spiritual being (he exists) talking to humans (we exist) about aliens (they exist). If aliens did not exist, why would a spiritual being talk about the subject? That’s a rhetorical question the reader can answer if they want to.

By the way, the name Paulis (spiritual) is a convenience. He says we could neither pronounce his name or spell his name. So we accepted his monicker.

PAULIS:
“[On earth], the question arises, ‘How can you be investing your energies in speculation of what may be going on in outer space when you understand the tremendous needs of earth?’ I am amused by such an approach, for the fact is the perspective of a galactic neighborhood is the perspective that will give you the vantage point that will enable you to be sufficiently motivated in a social sense, in a political sense, in a scientific sense, that will help apply the spiritual pressure that will bring about the realization that we are all about life.”

Student:
Our earth has been isolated for a very long time, in fact long enough to have our population develop eccentricities of intellect and spirit. Paulus says:

PAULIS:
“When you have been isolated, as is the case with earth, and these other neighboring worlds which have been separated by the quarantine, there is what we might call a very ‘‘provincial' attitude about the . . . ‘‘metropolis' of the cosmos at large.”

Student:
The teacher seems to think we get excited more over possibilities of what we think could happen than learning about what will happen. The international media also plays to human instincts that ought not be pandered to.

PAULIS
“You've become intrigued having to do with a recent broadcast and revelations regarding the contact registered between your world and visitors to your world. [An Art Bell broadcast- Transcriber] And while you have all become quite accustomed to the presence of the Teachers in your midst, many of you somehow feel that any other kind of personality is some kind of invasion, and this is a blanket observation across the board about humanity, for on one hand it will accede to the existence of God and angels, while in the practical affairs of life, God and angels have, in . . . [some people’s minds], little to do with what they feel they need to [believe] in order to make life go on. And so you're not the only ones who opt to believe a little bit of this but not that.”

Student:
Paulis wonders out loud why somebody on our world does not sit down and write a dictionary of the specialized terms having to do with contact and include words we use in every day that show up our own illogical emotions of wanting and running away from the same thing at the same time. This glossary, Paulis says, would educate us about ourselves more than anyone else, and maybe clear our thinking apparatus to ask why this love-hate for the subject of aliens is among so many?

PAULIS
“I'm reminded of the Foreword of the text [a narrative glossary to a cosmology - Transcriber] that you use . . . . And think what an advantage it would be to have a similar glossary of terms in terms of these different types of life in the universe. And the great chasm [that exists in you] between a science fiction understanding of space ships and alien life as compared to the appreciation for angels, God, and your supernal teachers . . . . It's as if you needed to decide between them. They are both quite plausible, and as you understand reality better, they are in fact [both] essential. . . . .”

Student:
With the end of the earth’s quarantine - detention - about 20 years ago, the universe has been busy putting back the communication channels taken down to prevent the spreading of a rebellious contagion into other parts of the healthy portions of System organization of planets we belong to. Paulis reflects upon the progress being made and welcomes exploration.

PAULIS:
“The [communication and spiritual] circuits are opening and the light of truth is flooding your world and as it has been pointed out to you before, some of you at least, the universe is rushing, flooding [your neighborhood with] aid. The emphasis of aid has been spiritual because it is essential that your souls expand in proportion to your technology. Science has had a bit of an upper hand, and religion has remained emotional and dogmatic, essentially causing a bigger rift between peoples than science . . . .

“The consensus [on your world] seems to be that the spirit-minded feel there is only a spirit reality in the universe, and the science-minded feel there are only science fiction aliens, and they may be good or bad but they may or may not have a spiritual reality, when in fact if one has a recognition of the retardation of earth and these sister worlds from isolation, you will readily recognize what tremendous advances are yet to be made in your perspectives of the spiritual and material [universe].

“I therefore applaud your fascination for galactic exploration, even while many of you have the provincial attitude that "If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Why do we need to be going out into outer space for, into orbit, looking at the other side of the moon or striving to reach Venus?"

Well, it's part of the growing pattern of all young things. Any toddler will learn to crawl and then scramble like mad as he approaches the next step which is standing and walking and then he'll run like mad, and that's what you guys are doing in your humanness. . . . .”

END

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Whenever I am confronted with messages conveyed by spiritual beings to humans, I am consistently struck by the arrogance of such beings towards Humanity and the air of superiority with which they tell us how we should live our lives. Why is it that these supposed benevolent, enlightened teachers feel they know what would be best for another species? These beings inevitably react with the kind of mild amusement that a parent would react to a child with. For example:

I am amused by such an approach, for the fact is the perspective of a galactic neighborhood is the perspective that will give you the vantage point that will enable you to be sufficiently motivated in a social sense, in a political sense, in a scientific sense, that will help apply the spiritual pressure that will bring about the realization that we are all about life.

I'm glad he's amused, but surely a spiritual being (or an alien, for that matter) cannot have the same level of understanding regarding what it is like to live upon the Earth that a human does. We are the ones who live upon this planet and have to face its many challenges and we seem to be doing just fine without the intercession of either our spiritual or space brethren.

I myself am amused by the notion that spiritual beings somehow exist on a higher level of consciousness or understanding then we do and also that they are consistently viewed with such reverence. The overwhelming majority of religions on Earth teach that humans are spiritual creatures ourselves. Indeed, the very quality that is said to make humans unique is that we are a blend of spiritual and physical qualities. I do not believe I would be mistaken in stating that the vast majority of people on this planet believe that humans are spiritual creatures to some extent. Therefore, the mere fact that a being is said to be a spiritual creature is no indicator of its wisdom or superiority (a superiority which is, in my opinion, consistently implied), given that humans too are spiritual creatures and are far from perfect.

If beings such as this Paulis are representative of the kind of entities Humanity can expect to encounter as it pushes out into space, then perhaps we are better served staying where we are, given that Paulis reacts with bemusement and arrogance in his communications with us. To illustrate, in one sentence he compliments Humanity by stating that

I therefore applaud your fascination for galactic exploration

and in the next breath demonstrates an inherent arrogance in saying

even while many of you have the provincial attitude that "If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Why do we need to be going out into outer space for, into orbit, looking at the other side of the moon or striving to reach Venus?"

This is not a "provincial attitude". It is a legitimate concern (with which I disagree) based on the number of significant problems we have to deal with on Earth. In making this statement, Paulis has demonstrated that he understands little about the circumstances Humanity deals with on Earth. It is easy to look at a planet or a people in a broad sense and declare this or that to be wrong and to tell them what they should be doing. But unless you have shared in those people's experiences, you are in no position to comment or pass on advice in an arrogant, holier-than-thou manner.

Edit
Aronolac, I thought I would edit this post to address some of the issues you raise at the beginning of your post, namely:

As an aside, I notice on the board about Aliens & UFO’s questions that still ask if they exist? Some of us deal with these realities routinely and in this transcription it is a spiritual being (he exists) talking to humans (we exist) about aliens (they exist). If aliens did not exist, why would a spiritual being talk about the subject? That’s a rhetorical question the reader can answer if they want to.

The reason we still ask if they exist or not is that we have yet to see any tangible evidence of their existence. Some of us are not in contact with aliens or spiritual beings and rely only on what we can learn from an analysis of sightings and reported encounters with aliens and UFOs. This is the problem I always have with reported encounters between humans and spiriual aliens or spiritual beings discussing aliens. It is very easy to claim that you have the answers to questions which the rest of us have been asking all our lives in this type of situation, since you do not have to provide any evidence with which to strengthen your claims. Inevitably when I ask for evidence (not outright proof, but merely some form of evidence) of contact between humans and spiritual beings in this manner, I am told that such evidence is impossible to come by due to the spiritual nature of the contact. Less often I am told somewhat enigmatically that I must listen carefully or look inside myself or that "those of us who know the truth don't require evidence". I am in no way attacking your claims or your beliefs, which I hope you continue to share with us. But can you understand now why some of us are still asking ourselves whether or not aliens exist?

[edit on 2/10/05 by Jeremiah25]

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aronolac
As an aside, I notice on the board about Aliens & UFO’s questions that still ask if they exist? Some of us deal with these realities routinely and in this transcription it is a spiritual being (he exists) talking to humans (we exist) about aliens (they exist). If aliens did not exist, why would a spiritual being talk about the subject?

What if he's not a spiritual being? What if he's a figment of someone's imagination or subconscience? What if he's some "being" (assuming he's not a product of imagination) that's simply LYING?

Why assume that he is what he says he is, and that what he says is in any way a true opinion of someone outside of this planet about our planet's affairs? Why make all these assumptions and act like they are unquestionably true? And if you do question this information and source and its intention, why do you not present it as such instead of asking a rhetorical question while ASSUMING that the being is in fact in any way "spiritual" or even something non-human to begin with?

And if it is non-human, who is to say what its intentions are and whether what it says is true or not? It's just one of thousands of channeled messages available on the internet, most of which are simply disinformation that contains small elements of truth coupled with many lies. And yet many people accept ALL such messages without question, thinking that a non-human source would not lie to us....

And I agree with the post above mine, and this is also true for many such channelled messages - they come from a source that assumes the "holier than thou" attitude and come off very arrogant and attempt to tell us how to live and what is "right" and what is "wrong" and what we should really do and what we should not do and how laughable our worries and concerns and opinions are, etc.

Personally I don't find the idea that there are beings more advanced than us laughable, I'd say there is much evidence to say that there truly are such beings. HOWEVER - how many of all channeled messages that exist are TRULY from such beings and how many are not is one question. Another question is, even if the message was from such a being, we still cannot assume the intention or validity of anything the being says, ESPECIALLY if he encourages us to "believe" something he says, which implies that he seeks to control us by not allowing us to research and critically analyze and figure things out ourselves so we can KNOW something to be true, but instead just wants us to trust him...

[edit on 2-10-2005 by lilblam]

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
There is some truth in the New Age movement type of stuff, but most of what I have noticed comes along with a bad spirit of pride and deception, as if the rest of us just don't "get it."

I don't doubt the speaker or writer here believes this is a spiritual being talking with them, and it could well be, but I suspect it is more part of themselves channeling some thoughts and energy they feel is personified in this Paulus.

[edit on 2-10-2005 by randman]

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Jeremiah25,

Your observations in reaction to the original post are reasonable and you are kind enough to leave me some wiggle room to discuss it. It really does not upset me to be disagreed with especially when the person who does so states good reasons, which you have.

I do not expect to convince you of anything beyond your stated position and reaction to the posted message. As you point out, and as the other two respondents have as well, the experience working with teachers and others is subjective because it happens inside the working mind rather than through some public media.

It was not and is not my intention to convince people that these things are real, but I do think the exercise is valuable, whether one agrees with the information or not, to expand the possibilities of learning about greater horizons to be conscious of.

These things, meaning these various communications and the situations associated with them, are so normal to me I do not pay much attention to their happening, whether I am directly aware of them, or they come through the growing network of many other transmitters. It is a learned process and does not happen automatically. In fact there is nothing automatic about it at all.

It's not channel, but that is a moot point to the majority of people that have no idea how to discriminate between what was, and what is changing as man on earth is being tutored to accept that we are never alone in a universe teeming with all kinds of life-- spiritual and other human species.

It is also a learning experience to find that almost everyone who observes our planet have a personal opinion about what they are seeing here. That is what I was attempting to show and however you may take that point of view, it is one picture of a mind and its attitude toward its observation of the planet's social and scientific condition.

If it is any help to your point of view which questions the veracity of the whole event, there is always that doubt in mind that rises to the surface when two participants unknown to anyone else have a discussion that has been said to have taken place but has not been witnessed by anyone else. It is suspect by the norms of intellectual proof, and I have to agree with it if I were not educated to know how all this exists. That education will be taken up in due time for everyone who wishes to know the expanded cosmology we have always been part of, but have not been aware of.

Paulis, in spite of all that logic and doubt, remains quite real and of a genuine form and substance that can travel, can observe, and love and think, and while not perfect (as most spiritual beings are likely not to be in time space), has a value to us by being an independent viewer of our culture. It is not entirely unlike the Frenchman, ALEXIS DE TOCQUEVILLE, who wrote a book on the impressions of 19th century American democracy, and who made us conscious of what we were doing that was admired and what was not admired from the Frenchman's view.

We have reached a point in our development, culturally, biologically, and intellectually, that we have outgrown some of the attitudes that surround the mystique of UFO's and the spiritual universe. I expect that we may suddenly be forced to put away for good some of these errors of approach. Spirit and extraterrestrials are two completely different existences, yet we still confuse them one with the other or one is exclusive at the expense of the other's existence in our collective minds. Paulis immediately noticed our disconnectedness and unthought through attitudes toward what we say should be investigated.

Perhaps you think it arrogant to say the emperor has no clothes, but it is likely that Paulis lives in his own culture that takes self-criticism as essential for improvement and calls it a virtue and a service? That may not work well at this time by your view, but criticism does not usually take place unless there is smoke detected around our inconsistent views of the universe.

Make no more of the Paulis interview than it is. It is one of thousands that have come in to the shores of this sphere, and they are to be taken, not to be white papers on who we are, but as an exchange of views between cosmic cultures.

I am delighted with your diplomatic remarks and thank you for your observations which gave me the opening to say a few more things to fill the picture in a little more.

Ron

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Well I happen to agree with some of those Ideas in the communication or whatever that is.

It is true that the majority of people are not able to recitfiy thier spirituallity and the physical reality around them at the same time. Most people either reject Science in favor of their religious beliefs or Vise Versa.

I , of course being the lost_shaman that I am , have always found it fairly easy to accept both my spirituallity and my Scientific understanding of Nature.

To me Science is the quest to understand the Nature of the Universe , and I understand God as the Essence of the Energy of the Universe. So for me understanding Science brings me closer to understanding God.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 03:28 AM
link   
"To me Science is the quest to understand the Nature of the Universe "

Sometimes it appears more mundane and science resembles an art critic,
where the work of art is the Universe. It does get really exciting when
science bumps into the signature blocks. How that is delt with is always
enlightening.

new topics

top topics

join