It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pet Psychic's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Can pets have pshycic powers? According to this site they can.

And according to a doucumentary i watched this morning there are people like Dr.Dolittle, apparantly anyway.

What do you think about this?

I don't know what to think as I have only heard of it today!

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I think your thread touches on 2 topics here,

1, can pets be phsycic ?

2, Can people talk to pets?

I really believe that pets are more intune with things than humans, Is the Phsycic im not sure, But There sure is something,

Look at the tsunami, Elephants and other animals started to leave the area before the tsunami hit, They had some way of knowing, this could be there more tuned in to changes in the atmosphere or something else,

Im many paranormal experiences people talk about there animals acting strange, Being scared to enter a room or even jumping at a certain corner.

So i guess my thoughts are that they do have some ability

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 04:30 AM
link   
My grandmother said that when my father was a student he had a dog that would always know when he was coming home.
To begin with she thought it was to do with routine or dogs ability to hear. Then one day the dog started scratching at the door as usual and my grandmother thought the dog had got it wrong. About half an hour later he came back because he had forgotten some books he needed for university!

Apparently there where other instances like this when the dog couldn't possibly have known he was coming home.
Unfortunately my fathers dead; and my grandmother is a very evil woman so I can't ask ether of them more about it. Not that I think there's much more to know.

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   
WOW! I remember that TV program said that that happens as well. How long ago as this? What breed was the dog?

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I think pets and animals do have a lot to tell us.

I had a dog who was very empathetic to me when I was ill....she wouldn't leave my side.
We have some semi-tame squirrels who will look for me in the back of the yard and stare at me until I sense them being there. They usually want some lunch
Is it possible for me to "feel" an animal staring at me...or is it something else.

My dog can sense thunderstorms, or perhaps hear them long before humans can.

I had fish who would respond to the barametric pressure drop when bad weather was approaching. They'd go to the bottom of the tank and their colors would fade.

There are dogs who cn anticipate seizures:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.uwsp.edu...

Whether these animals are psychic or not is debatable. But, I do think the animal world has much to tell us if we would only pay attention.
They are much more intune to their environment. They have not learned to ignore nature.

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
DontTreadOnMe, also sometime in the 1800's a dog in Scotland saw its owner die and never left his grave, a bit like when you were ill. I'll find a link for you. Its a good story!

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Here it is. The name of the story is "greyfriars bobby" its not really psyhic but it relates to you dog, dont tread on me. I don't think its psychic though.

Mod edit: Link

[edit on 8-10-2005 by sanctum]

[edit on 8-10-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by speight89
Can pets have pshycic powers? According to this site they can.

And according to a doucumentary i watched this morning there are people like Dr.Dolittle, apparantly anyway.

What do you think about this?

I don't know what to think as I have only heard of it today!

When my mobile phone wwas an enchanted pendant, I met a nice whitte cat with psychic abilities. That cat knew nothing,except what other catscan do.

Youdon't know what to think? YOU havethose abilities, but ozjers may be controlling this. Sorry, you are not being born to bean exclusive person on this planet!

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
istvan1

do you mind ediditing that, it doesn't make sense.

thanks

new topics

top topics

join