It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Masonic Light and All Freemasons

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loungerist

In casting about for other possible commodities, the British soon discovered opium, and would use its narcotic effects for economic gains. Between 1821 and 1837 imports of the drug to China increased five-fold. The drug was taken from India and shipped by British traders to China. The Qing government attempted to end this trade, on public health grounds --numerous opium addicts were appearing in trading ports throughout China.

The Treaty of Nanjing committed the Qing government to nominal tariffs on British goods as well as granting the right of extraterritoriality. Hong Kong island was ceded to the UK, and the Treaty Ports of Guangzhou, Xiamen (Amoy), Fuzhou (Foochow), Shanghai, and Ningbo were opened to all traders. The Qing government was also forced to pay reparations for the British opium.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Wikipedia article and subsequent links to the Opium Wars therein would appear to stack up to the allegations to me. What part is nonsense?

[edit on 29-9-2005 by Loungerist]

Hello everyone I have some really cool news. I've since relocated from Inner China to the SouthEastern coast in a city called XiaMen or Amoy in it's local dialect. I went to the old quarter of the island today and found an old man selling watches. I found the coolest watch and need to show you but I don't have a digi cam anymore. Will work on it but for now will give you a description.

It's a square watch made of brass or copper or some brown metal, it's about one by one inches squre. It's got a triangle in it with the top point of the triangle touching the top of the square and below the triangle a rectangle one inch wide and about a quarter inch high. So you see the triangle is not dead set in the square, it's elevated. Now for the symbols. Around the top of the triangle is a sun. Then on each side of the triangle thre are 3 stars 3 round objects and two pillars with a B in each pillar. Under the triangle there are some symbols. Some I don't know but some I do. Starting in the right hand bottom corner there is a elevated square (cornerstone?) on the left of that is what appears to be a square and compass, on the left of that in the middle of the rectangle under the triangle is a skull and bones, the left of that there is a hammer and shovel and the left of that I'm not sure what it is. Whatever this watch is its full of symbols and Xiamen has a history of freemasons being here. and I bought it from the old man for 35 Yuan which is like four dollars and 20 cents or something. It's old and cool. The watch hands are very small since it's in a small triangle and there is a 12 a 3 and an 8 in roman numerals. I'll try and get a photo here, I'd love to hear what you think about this incredible find!!!

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   
files.abovetopsecret.com...

here is a picture I drew for now

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00PS
files.abovetopsecret.com...

here is a picture I drew for now

Can you show us a picture now? Someone you know have a Digital Camera...Come on!

platypus

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Is there something on this abovetopsecret that is all about masons?

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Structura, there is plenty of material on ATS about Masons. Much of it is not true, and much of it has an agenda against the organization, but it is here nevertheless.

A good place to start is the Secret Societies Index Thread, stickied at the top of the forum.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join