It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Logo - Satanic/malevolent ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by realrepublican
Masons didn't do this but it is being blamed on the Masons by those "others" who also consider themselves Mason. When the Masons finally understand what these sinister elements have planned for them, they will stand firm and be liberated from all this confusion. Until that time, they will be forever implicated.

Alrighty then. And who are these others who consider themselves masons?

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I am REALLY confused about all of this.

The fact that I've voted Republican in most of the elections I voted in;
does that mean I'm a Satanic-Aggie-Mason?

I no longer play the two-party game for them, I don't like football and I've never belonged to an organization that held secrets, other than the U.S. Army.

We are getting all of that from a simple logo? Wow!

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 03:41 AM
link   
How about a new GOP logo instead.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 05:34 AM
link   
CAn I put that in my sIg?

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Yeah sure, anything I make and put on the net is free for all.

[edit on 4-10-2005 by Regenmacher]

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I can't believe someone is trying to defend the upside down stars...

churchofsatan.com...

What do you see at the top????

Thank you!

as for the longhorn fans, holding up that sign has always been a school thing to them, despite conservatives calling heavy metal the devil's music, they used to also bash "the sign of the devil"...everyone knows it's the sign of the devil, even bill and ted knew it..

but for the longhorn fans, it's different, as it represents the horns of the bull, their mascot...

but who's idea was it to make their school's mascot a longhorn, and to use the sign of the devil as a way for them to depict their mascot when they're cheering on their team...

so basically, they're unknowingly invoking something that means something else to the people who came up with the idea... that doesn't make them bad though..

[edit on 6-10-2005 by boombye]

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by boombye
I can't believe someone is trying to defend the upside down stars...

churchofsatan.com...

What do you see at the top????

Thank you!

as for the longhorn fans, holding up that sign has always been a school thing to them, despite conservatives calling heavy metal the devil's music, they used to also bash "the sign of the devil"...everyone knows it's the sign of the devil, even bill and ted knew it..

but for the longhorn fans, it's different, as it represents the horns of the bull, their mascot...

but who's idea was it to make their school's mascot a longhorn, and to use the sign of the devil as a way for them to depict their mascot when they're cheering on their team...

so basically, they're unknowingly invoking something that means something else to the people who came up with the idea... that doesn't make them bad though..

[edit on 6-10-2005 by boombye]

the longhorn sign is just a sign but people will always make it what they want. a pentagram is almost always used for protection. i dont think that has been posted yet why because almost everyone belives in the devil but almost everyone denies god so how does that work. simple signs are the devil to simple people. just like foozball is the devil and girls are the devil and water sucks gatorade is better.

[edit on 6-10-2005 by bigworm]

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The GOP didn't always have upside down stars. I wonder what year they turned?

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I thought the Hook-em Horns was with only the thumb and pinkie extended...?

Some people think that hand gesture means "I love you." But I looked it up, and the "I love you" gesture has the thumb extended. Bit of a difference there.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Wanna be Satanists - evil intent - Sign of the Beast - ,l..l - Fun hand symbol - benign intent - Rockers/long horn fans/kids

I may wear the same shoes as a NWO-Grey-Mason-Mormon-Nazi-Satanist, but they dont make me one.

A star can be used to represent everything from the 5 wounds of Jesus to a goats head. If i were to wave a republican flag the last thing im thinking about is worshiping satan; whether or not the star on it has at one time or another been attributed to evil among a myriad of other things. Its upsidedownness could represent Jesus/God looking down on us, as the down pointing triangle in the Star of David represents. Or, not.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Over three years after the OP, and there is still no explanation as to why the RNC flipped the stars upside-down on their elephant. Any takers...?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsTheQuestion

has anyone thought to ask them directly?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by feydrautha

That is an excellent suggestion, fey...seriously.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Jordan Maxwell's said he's called up Exxon and asked them about their X's in their logo forming a double-cross. they verified that it was true - that it was designed to form a cross. surely someone can call and ask about the upside-down stars... i wouldn't just ask what they mean though. i'd ask something along the lines of "does it have any religious or symbolic meaning?"...

btw, here's an interesting .pdf i found about Exxon and their cross:
www.exxposeexxon.com...

It can be argued that the two X's are a modified version of the Cross of Lorraine.

en.wikipedia.org...

In the Byzantine Empire of the 9th century, the double cross was not a religious, but a political symbol used by Byzantine clerks and missionaries

en.wikipedia.org...

Exxon corporate logo uses a modified version of the cross of Lorraine...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Am curious - Did I overlook the GOP's explanation for the change in their logo?
I seemed to have missed it if so.

WhY are the stars upside down now? Why the change? Inquiry minds want to know.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

Bump

Inquiry minds want to know

Can anyone answer my question.
WHY the official change?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by realrepublican

The GOP elephant HAS NEVER used inverted stars to represent the party. They are ALWAYS right side up one point as the flag. This says much about the intention, however someone who designed that logo KNEW what they were doing. It's intentional and even though some may try to say, oh it was a mistake, it wasn't a mistake that the same DAMNED graphic appeared on David Letterman's show right before he spoke about Hurricane Isaac.

Things like this do not happen unless they were deliberately planned.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
You may wish to google MUDRAS, there are over 500 of them. The pinkie finger and index with thumb extended is not the same as the mudra with the same but with the two inside fingers pointing outward touching the thumb, which means grounding, the other means perhaps the reverse, but I haven't seen one w/ pinkie and index w/ thumb extended, that's totally different. Perhaps used in some sort of group as a secret handsign?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by realrepublican

LOL leaning to the right? Which makes it inverted. Either way, it's an OCCULT symbol or idol. If you have bothered to check the Earth / Venus orbits, the design it creates is very beautiful when completed, and the shape is rounded much like those old spyrograph drawings which look almost like a lotus flower when bloomed.

But if you use a pentagram with 5 points and linear lines, you do not see the beautiful design, only a representation which is an OCCULT representation of the complete orbit.

Anything less than is occult, it's like statistics when you only sample a small percentage and not the complete population, it's an occult representation of the REAL number which you can use to only approximate the total percentage. That is not accurate. Sorry to disappoint you but you're mistaken.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

Perhaps whomever designed it (contracted it out to) did that whether intentional or unintentional, but either way, someone wasn't paying attention and alot of others were too.

America is not as stupid as people think, even though we don't say anything, until we have GOOD DAMNED reason to.

<< 1    3 >>

join