It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nice place you have here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

I stumbled across this site last week and I'm really glad that I found it. My wife, however, isn't so happy. "Are you on the computer again?!!" is a common quote now

I'm 32 and I like to keep an open mind about things. I've always been intrigued by things that go on behind the scenes and I like hearing people's thoughts about them. As a curious person, I would love to know everything that I am not 'supposed' to know and so far I think this is a great site for me to catch up on everything covert, black, secret, strange, and everything else that is deemed classified for my own good.

My primary areas of interest are space exploration, UFOs, new technologies, black aircraft, and the government cover-ups/conspiracies that relate to those fields.
There are, however, so many interesting topics on here, I doubt I'll stay fixed on just those areas

Anyways, happy to be here and nice to meet you all!

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I think it's only fair to warn you, ...this forum is addictive !

Welcome to the forum

JAK

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Hello Shades of Grey and welcome to ATS.

Here's a copy of the ultimate ATS guidebook Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links. If there's anything you can't find the answer to inside then feel free to U2U me.

Welcome again.

Jak

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Shades of Grey!

And, yes, this place is addictive

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shades of Grey
"Are you on the computer again?!!"

hmmmm that sound familiar. One of my husbands catchphrases!

welcome to the site. You sound like you'll fit right in around here

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Its getting better and better by the day. Welcome and enjoy your long stay here at the great ATS.

[edit on 28-9-2005 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
welcome to the best and most addictive site on the "hinternet" enjoy your stay dude and i am sure you will find many others like you
good luck in your quest for knowledge

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Hi Shades of Grey,

i hope you're enjoying the site so far and continue to do so. There's lot's of information on here, and i look forward to your contribution to it.

have fun!

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I only recently found this site too, now I find myself loogin on at all weird hours just to read more. Well, that and post, but mainly read. The best part about ATS, is that if you start running out of stuff to read, there's also BTS, PTS and Ignorance Denied. Just take it easy, try not to lose too much sleep over these boards.

Have fun!

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Shades of Grey!

top topics

join