It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview with God

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   

PODcast: Interview with God
Akashic interviews God. 1st half of 1st part.

length: 05:23
file: bts_talkpodcast_384.mp3
size: 2211k
feed: btst

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Enjoy

Please note that the second half of part one will be posted within the hour.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Very interesting... I hate to disagree with God, really, but I cannot help what I believe. My beliefs come from within me and I have encouraged that for many years and have no desire to start looking outside of myself for what to believe in. It's interesting to note that even though I hear His voice, I still am unsure of His existence.

And I believe religion (all religion) is a precept of man, not God. So, I'm not down with the Gnosticism, either.

I loved His answer to my second question:

Never resist what is. Allow the present moment to be. And all right action will come out of your intense presence and alertness.

And as I hadn't come to know what I really believed in this matter, I think His answer helped me to get closer to my true beliefs. So will be at peace, alert and present as I have good intention for the nation and world.

Thank God.

Oh, and Akashic? Heretic is pronounced HAIR-a-tic. Emphasis on the first syllable.

Thanks for 'casting the interview!

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Oh, and Akashic? Heretic is pronounced HAIR-a-tic. Emphasis on the first syllable.

Thanks for 'casting the interview!

Sorry about that!

I'm trying to upload the second half right now, but I cannot see this podcast on the BTS Talk feed, any help? The only alternative I see is making a whole new thread to post the second half...

[edit on 27/9/2005 by AkashicWanderer]

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Oooh! Jeremy Paxman will be disappointed he' d missed this exclusive, or dear old Trevor McDonald. If you live in the UK, you'd understand the joke!

Look forward to listening to this

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The echoing is a little much. And "God" sure sounds a lot like you... lol.

"Yes." .... WTF. lol. You can't answer 5 questions in a row with yes. God seems to be a man...er...boy... of few words :\.

And mispronouncing my name wrong in every single podcast every single time you mention it....
lol.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AkashicWanderer

I'm trying to upload the second half right now, but I cannot see this podcast on the BTS Talk feed, any help? The only alternative I see is making a whole new thread to post the second half...

[edit on 27/9/2005 by AkashicWanderer]

Scroll Down. It's there. They're listed by ATS, BTS, etc.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   

PODcast: Interview with God (reply 1)
Akashic Interviews God. 2nd half of 1st part.

length: 05:18
file: atspodcast_386.mp3
size: 2175k
feed:

top topics

join