It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My brother and I want to start a country.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
My Brother and I want to start a country, probably in the middle of the United States. I have some ideas about how to go about it, but I fear that when it comes down to it they may not work.
Why do you want to start a country you may ask? 1. Well we believe that the human race as a whole has failed and will meet their demise soon. 2. It is our constitutional right and duty to make some changes when we as individuals feel that our country is doing things wrong. 3. We are taking matters into our own hands.
If you want I can share our ideas but I would also like to know some real good advice that the people of ATS have to offer(I am seriously not being sarcastic with this statement, I just can't think of a way that sounds serious and content) (insert serious looking smilely here), I fear that as soon as I post my ideas I will only recieve destructive criticism.

Thank you much.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This sounds like a cult.

Is this a cult?

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
how big of the country u trying to make?
i sure like to hear about this new country of yers. wats in the name. Fredonia?

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This new country would not be a cult, or anarchy or anything like that. It would consist of mostly scientists, war statagists, and their families.
It would not need to be big, even just 30 miles square would be good for a while, maybe for as long as i plan to be here.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
if you are serious enough with a place as big as this who knows what can happen as events continue to unfold...I know if something like the infamous chip comes I'll be ready to be a part of something new

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
You want to erect a new country within the United States? First, you'll have to defeat the U.S. government.

Do you and your brother have a lot of tanks and stealth aircraft at your disposal?

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by templersstorms1312
It would consist of mostly scientists, war statagists, and their families.

Which one will you and your brother be? Would you two be the leaders of this new country? Have you decided on a name?

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Yes, in the middle of te U.S. and please don't take this as an act of terrorism in the making because there will be nothing of the sort. I plan to do this without any fighting.
The whole having to defend ourselves from the U.S. is worked out in my head already, but for any of them to work certain things need to happen.

We have no name yet, my brother and I would both be both of the above. Yes, we would probably also lead the country at least for a while.

[edit on 27-9-2005 by templersstorms1312]

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
i have one thing to say...

you lost it

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
why in the United states, why don't buy an island? and declare it a sovereign state? hmm do some homework.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   

2. It is our constitutional right and duty to make some changes when we as individuals feel that our country is doing things wrong.

First and fore most the constitution applies to US citizens not outside countries so that arguement kinda is out the window. Once you renounce your citizen ship you no longer have constitutional rights. Additionally an attempt to start a country within a country is considered treason which again kinda kicks the whole constitution out the window. In order to accomplish the feat you wish to accomplish you would first need to find the area of land you want to retain for your new country then defeat the US military to the point they say ahhh what the heck go ahead start your own country................... One or two nukes might get your started.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Because of our plan the U.S. would be the best way to go.

We also plan to not even pay for our land unless we need to use plan b.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This is shaping up to be an entertaining thread.

Originally posted by templersstorms1312
The whole having to defend ourselves from the U.S. is worked out in my head already, but for any of them to work certain things need to happen.

Does this have anything to do with that weapon that makes people so horny that they can't fight?

Peace

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I think you will also need some Plebians to do all the manual labor and crap work. A country full of rocket scientists won't hold together too long; too many egos crashing together.

You will also need to set up trade with foreign governemnts (The U.S. included). Industries would have to also be invited there.

And what about food? Do you have an agricultural plan to feed the population?

And money?

What about a police force, or, if none is needed, what will be the cultural beliefs on punishment for various crimes?

Awesome Idea. Can I be Chief of Entertainment? or Sub-Commadante of Propaganda?

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
unfortunetly their is no "make them so horny that they can't fight" drug, although it would make for an entertaining war.

We plan to follow as many laws as possible while it is executed.

Money, food, buildings, trade, you being cheif of entertainement: Check

Law enforcement, that will be the military part, but there won't really be stores, storekeepers, malls, or anything like that. they will live doing the research that has become their life longing. Supplies will be free and not wasted.

[edit on 27-9-2005 by templersstorms1312]

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
1. Buy tritium off of the blackmarket or if you have the resources simply make it from helium (suprisingly not that difficult of process)

2. as soon as you do this simply gain a chemical detnator place the tritium next to it this in turn will cause a intense burst of high-energy neutrons which will thus create "enhanced radiation"

3. devistate many major U.S. citys with this "neutron bomb", all main trade routes, and most importantly haven for polititians including the most powerful (Washington D.C.) This is harder said than done considering the president is often on vacation.

4. Next is the toughest part, rise to power, haven't thought it through yet, but when it happens you will see how I did it.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
well, I'll watch, but I rather not use violence.

Just wondering, how many of you would support us if/when we do this.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
www.geocities.com...

www.escapeartist.com...

are you gonna have funny hats ? I love those

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Fine dont take my advice

I would support you

But you have to make me embassitor to the Bahamas

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
My suggestion, build yourself a large raft out of pop cans and float out to sea a few miles.

Step 2: Probably sink

<<   2 >>

join