It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Stats: 2,109 Troops Dead, 14,362 US Servicemen Wounded in Iraqi Conflict as of Sept. 25, 2005

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Listed below is a link to a CNN list of the deceased servicemen from the Iraqi War whose families have already been notified of their deaths. It is current through 9/25/05. The link also gives the statistics for the deaths by country and indicates that the Pentagon reports 14,362 wounded U.S. troops, a number much higher than I would ever have realized. Although I know this information is quite sobering, I think with all of our discussions about whether or not we should be there, it's always important to be reminded of some of the people most affected, namely the troops and their families.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
That’s 2,109 martyrs in the fight against the Islamic extremist threat. May Allah bless them all. Some day, Allah willing, all those fine coalition troops deaths will be honored with the defeat of the Islamic terrorist that they died fighting. Allahu Akbar!

Please read this story about the only Iraqi burried at Arlington Cemetery, he martyred himself in the fight agaisnt the terrorists along side of those 2109 coalition troops:

www.blackfive.net...

[edit on 27-9-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
i would like to thank the men and women in uniform along with the men and women of the other nations who has risked their lives and were killed. i would like to also to give good luck to the Iraqi forces who risked their lives and families to help reestablish peace and prosperity to Iraq under Democratic rule.

new topics

join