It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anything to Help Disclosure ??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Hello all: This my first thread and topic on ATS!!
I have been an avid reader of this site for awhile now, I just procrastenated on joining. I have been on other boards and felt they did not represent what was really going on in these topics discussed herin... With that said, here we go:

Does anyone think there is a way to help in a collective manner, Dr. Greer with the Disclosure Project? If all who are interested in the subject of ufo's and there obvious reality in our world, somehow got even more into the public eye would that not help the efforts of so many researchers, abductees, and the general person who's interested in this topic??? So many advances could be made, or brought out, to help our planet, ecosystem and peoples of our planet. Dr. Greer has seemed to amass so many witnesses such as ex-military, scientists, police, fire, radar techs, ect, ect, ect.....

If rallies were held, such as the peace rally that was held the other day in Washington, DC. was planned, would you not think that would garner some attention to the subject. If the witnesses who attended the conferences that have been held in these hotels and conference centers over the past couple of years, had them in a larger capacity, a greater amount of people would come to see that, there are things that to which the american and other nation's people don't know about. Things that could potentially help our world greatly.

Most polls conducted have concluded that at least 2/3's of americans believe in extraterrestrials in some capacity. I think its just not presented in a whole to them. If government and scientific witnesses came forth in a large capacity, it would get alot of people talking. I remember a couple of years ago when the Mexican ufo's were showed on Fox news, that was awesome. There were a reported 11 ufo's seen from the mexican military camera!!!! But then it just went away like so many other events that have happened. People were talking about them for a little while and saying "well , lets see what happens with this one". I think with so many intelligent people on this board and the resources that we all could muster, as little or big as that may be, maybe we could help. Just a Thought.

MSTKN

EDIT: Removed siren tag and edited by the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Paragraphs.

[edit on 29-9-2005 by Gazrok]

[edit on 29-9-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Yes there are several ways to help Dr. Greer and to forward Disclosure but like any campaign they require money to run.

and if you try to encourage people here to give money - even to the most worthy of Disclosure causes/plans - you will be banned.

Its a catch-22 situation and one I am not sure of the solution to.

Find a way to do the fundraising privately, and I can connect you with people who have an excellent workable plan.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Hi mstkn28, and glad you found this site

If it's any help, I am doing research now for a future podcast on Public Disclosure and its implications for self, religion, military, government, and a few other things for starters. And your question in itself is a good one. I'll see if I can address that as well! Please visit the podcast section for an interesting new dynamic in communication on ATS/PTS/BTS.

Dr. Greer and the DP are just one factor in the whole disclosure equation, and some might argue that his assembly is less than credible. Just recently, ATS member AgentSmith did a podcast interview with UFO researcher Nick Pope, in which Nick was asked about Greer's project, and he commented that were some credibility problems with a couple of people in the DP. But he would not say who, much to my disappointment (but for obvious reasons). You can find the interview in the ATS podcast section.

Regards,
TA

PS. Oh hey, please do us all a favor mstkn28 and split up your paragraphs a bit into smaller sections, if that's not too much to ask. Makes for much easier reading! Thanks!

[edit on 26-9-2005 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Wow - very interesting!

I too would like to listen to that..

Thanks for the reminder!

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   

and I can connect you with people who have an excellent workable plan.

That wouldn't be the bank of Nigeria would it?

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Nova,

Heh heh - no - and I certainly understand your reservations, but the fact is I am involved with a group which has developed a serious, achievable plan for forcing early Disclosure.

We have recorded this plan on various types of media, hidden at multiple locations, and it will be released to the internet and alternative media if something were to happen to us.

(Forgive me if I am a little paranoid - but you cannot be too careful these days.)

Anyways I am not even saying that there are aliens visiting us currently - though the indirect evidence surely seems to point to that - but the plan I mention is both objective and effective if properly funded.

I am in no way soliciting donations or money here tho as this violates the rules of this forum and would get me banned.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Thanks for the input everyone. Sorry about the first post, I'll try to separate my columns better next time. How would one go about trying to secure private funds?

And Im not trying for that here Mods. LOL!!! Any help in this manner would be appreciated..

MSTKN

PS.. A little off topic here, In setting up my account with ats, I can't figure out how to put a nifty picture for my avatar.. Any help guys???

Thanks to all!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mstkn28
How would one go about trying to secure private funds?

mstkn28,

I guess that the real question, eh?

There are indirect ways to do it - but then there's the danger that once you have aquired those funds (when not specifically raised for the specific cause) - that one will "chicken out" and refuse to trade the newly found financial security for a path like Disclosure inherently fraught with danger and uncertainty.

I believe this is the reason you see so few groups arise to combat much of the corruption and injustice in the world.

If one could raise the funds directly - through collective action in the UFO community - then perhaps a serious initiative to briong about Disclosure could be started.

Until then we will have to wait for the perfect storm teamup of an ecentric Billionaire, and a dedicated UFO researcher working to forward our cause.

(Don't hold your breath)

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
My verbose two cents worth:

Securing funding isn’t hard, per se, but it IS a 6 a.m. to midnight seven days a week job, which means it takes funding to make funding, as you still have to pay the rent while you're doing it.

That being said, there are two types of funding available: For Profit, and Not For Profit. For Profit is the most common type. Somebody invests in you, and sometime later you give them their initial investment Plus a profit. (i.e. Wall Street or Hollywood) Yes, there is a risk that the stocks will crash or the movie will be a flop, but the investor is going into the venture with the hopes of making a buck or two.

Not For Profit funding (i.e. the arts, PBS) comes from folks/corporations that either have so much money they need to get rid of some (for tax purposes) or they want to tag their name to your product (Sesame Street is brought to you, in part, by McDonalds, that’s how cool we are) Obtaining Not For Profit status is not easy, especially since the agency that can grant you said status (our government) will be the same agency your product (the Disclosure Project) is going to slam. Get some cash to make a documentary on the life cycle of Alaskan Salmon? No problem. Get some cash to make a documentary on who really killed JFK? Forget it.

Grant money is available for pretty much everything. Obtaining grant money is harder than breaking up big rocks into little rocks. Anybody can write a grant, and there are more people writing grants than there are grants to be had, but it’s worth looking into.

I think your best bet would be Hollywood. They have the most money to burn and an established distribution system. Pick one of the better disclosure witnesses, fictionalize their story, have a good screen writer come up with a script full of cloak and dagger suspense, car chases, some t and a, all the Hollywood extras, and try to convince some studio that it will be a money maker. Call the film Disclosure Project (according to imdb, there’s never been a film by that name, nor is there currently one in the works) Work with the screenwriters and designers to throw little tid-bits into the background/character names/locations to help further public awareness…

Barring that, independent film would be my next choice. Less money, smaller distribution, but a chance at becoming a “cult classic” (people are STILL watching Rocky Horror, all these years later *rolls eyes*)

Small potatoes but a great place to start with very little seed money is t-shirts(baseball caps, bumper stickers) I’ve made good money at this. A high quality t-shirt with printing is only five bucks in bulk, sell ‘em for ten bucks, buy more t-shirts, etc. etc. I was doing rock concerts, you’d probably want to hit Star Trek conventions (there’s one everyday somewhere in America) A good graphic designer is a MUST as there will be a Lot of folks peddling merchandise.

Soliciting funding is a full time job, don’t expect this to be easy. My wife and I spent about 2000 man hours soliciting fifty thousand dollars for a film project. If you do the math you can see that that is about the same as just getting a normal full time job. However, now that we’ve made the contacts and started the ball rolling additional funding is becoming easier to get…

I wish you luck.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 03:08 AM
link   
We won't have disclosure until the Gov't decides we are ready and the airforce decides we no longer need to blame our experimental craft on the little grey men.

I think, if there was going to be disclosure, we'd have it by now. There isn't a lack of evidence and therefore it seems obvious that someone is holding us back from knowing the truth, whatever that may be.

While they deny knowledge they don't deny the over-all possibility of ET life nor the possibility that it is visiting this planet.

There are probably many reasons why we don't know and haven't been told, be that worries of mass hysteria or any number of explanations.

I think the fact is, that no one area of the gov't knows the whole truth. Each agency, sub agency, organization holds something back and therefore any disclosure will only be partial. I doubt we can ever expect full disclosure and clarity on this subject.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
We won't have disclosure until the Gov't decides we are ready and the airforce decides we no longer need to blame our experimental craft on the little grey men.

shorty,

Well I would have to disagree, and tho I see this response frequently I still find it as a fairly defeatist attitude.

I think a better discussion would be what would force early Disclosure and I propose the following events would:

1) Delivery of an actual alien or alien DNA to the alternative media and/or Internet

2) Delivery of an actual alien artifact or alien machine to the alternative media and/or Internet

3) Delivery of the building plans for a previously unreleased technology to the alternative media and/or Internet

4) Delivery of the details of a previously unknown (and reproducable) physical effect or physical principle to the alternative media and/or Internet

Any of these four events would force early disclosure in my opinion - I do not see how they would be able to stop it.

Now serious thought and serious precautions would have to be taken in the reveal processes listed above - but certainly with the correct funding that could be accomplished.

But to just throw up are hands and surrender ourselves to the mercy of these powerful but compartmentalized groups would be a mistake.

We have the advantage - we have truth on our side!

[edit on 28-9-2005 by TruthMagnet]

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Any one of those things could be dismissed and quite simply ignored by the US gov't or said to be hoaxes.

Alien DNA, even if looked over by scientists could be dismissed as a clever hoax or a hoax between a large group of people.

The only way you could definitively prove it to be alien in origin is for it to be made of materials not native to the planet and even then there could be complications.

I don't see how building plans for unreleased technology could force the hand of the gov't on this issue.

Again for number four, there's still no way to prove it's ET origin.

The only undeniable proof will be released when the gov't is good and ready.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Okay,

sure it would be hard, but the U.S. govt. does not control the world - not yet at least.

If you empower parts of the world with these proofs, you will create a momentum that will be near impossible to stop.

The genie will be out of the bottle so to speak.

I believe the world govt.'s reaction would be to accelerate partial Disclosure and to claim that we are in danger from extra-terrestrial beings.

This will be the corrupt ruling elite's last ditch chance to retain power on this planet through fear.

We want to accelerate this process before they centralize power - because that will cause the most cracks in the veneer.

If we let them stick to their time table and wait till we are under a technocratic one world government - it may be too late for dissent.

Right now the controls on the system are far from perfected (or absolute).

As far as to whether the aliens will free us from our corrupt leaders - don't bet on it - they likely have a non-inteference policy for the time being - and they probably don't mind if we are controlled by a few powerful elites - as long as their interests with us are ultimately served.

[edit on 28-9-2005 by TruthMagnet]

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthMagnet
sure it would be hard, but the U.S. govt. does not control the world - not yet at least.

If you empower parts of the world with these proofs, you will create a momentum that will be near impossible to stop.

That's true, my mistake, I hadn't even given thought to the rest of the world
. I think a lot of people focus on America because of it's rich history of UFOlogy related events and poor attempts at covering them up.

Edit: Spelling error

[edit on 28-9-2005 by shorty]

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Maybe getting involved more with other countries could help. Starting a group or foundation that puts together lists and documents of the U.S.
material and uses it with like Spain, Mexico, ect. One of these countries disclosed not to long ago if I'm not mistaken. But did we hear anything on our news??? UUhh.... No.

If it was all presented together, video,pics, docs, eyewitnesses, surely it would help.. Just being able to accomplish this, is the task. One person couldn't do it .

MSTKN

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Well, I would have to believe that most other countries are kept in line by bulling from the three major super powers.

(otherwise they would likely have come forward already imho)

But as far as how many people it would take, I think like in top hacker circles, that a relatively small group of well funded "braniacs" could do the trick.

They would have to recieve some spy like training and be well experienced with social engineering as well.

That is not all so difficult to acquire - if one knows the right places.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Truthmagnet I lost my super secret copy of the master plan to a couple of MIB nerds. Not to worry they didn't get the product key so they can't call you for the activation code.

It is really quite embarassing to ask you send me another disc to guard, but you know I am dedicated to tis project.

I would like to see disclosure in my lifetime you know.

[edit on 28-9-2005 by garyo1954]

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
garyo1954,

umm.. the disc's in the mail... yeah that's the ticket!

Seriously - I know some of what I have posted must sound rediculously cloak and dagger - but it is effective to keep some things secret until the time is right.

I was thinking about the "spy number" radio stations the other day - and how rediculous it is that these things send codes all the time - but it is an effective tactic so why not use it.

And that's really what I am about - using effective tactics (both simple and complex) to get the truth out.

However, if our strategies were to fall in to the wrong hands - potentially - it would give the "opposition" time to develop a defense - if such a thing is possible.

Sun Tzu said that the most effective tactics in war are secrecy and deception - and I believe this is often true.

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   

PS.. A little off topic here, In setting up my account with ats, I can't figure out how to put a nifty picture for my avatar.. Any help guys???

You need to first upload it here to ATS. Go to mCENTER, Member Uploads, and upload the pic. Then, it'll upload, give you an URL, and then use that address for the avatar pic. Right now, the pic is on your hard drive, so all we're seeing is a little box with an X in it...

Back on topic, you may want to look into the Mexican AF UFO explanation regarding the infrared signatures being oil rigs. Unfortunately, it's the most plausible explanation for the incident.

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Truthmagnet, can't blame me for trying to filch a few secrets can you?

You make a good case. And I was very serious about seeing disclosure in my lifetime. I've seen with my own eyes things that are here.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join