It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are they here or is it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 06:26 AM
link   
here are some of the alien contacts that people say they are contact with ive got these over the past 20 odd years or so even from people here
venusian
korenians
hyadeans
grails
gizan
phoenians
orians
altairians
alpha-draconians
hav-musuvs
janosians
teros
antlans
ulterans
eridanians
cetlans
argharians
draco
eva
the anakim
sirians
nagas
lyran
pleiadians
what i wont to know is there anyone here that can proof any of these exist and i dont mean the proof like i was with my girlfriend you calling her a liar type proof . but proof where it can be verified

im a waiting

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   
You want proof visit www.disclosureproject.org... , and the answer to which of the above that are visiting us; it might be all of them.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Whats in a name? an aliens armpit by any other name smells just as sweet... of course they are here.
I'm not sure what you'd consider proof as you are unlikely to take my word for it, but I have met a blue extra-terrestrial so I need no further proof, and I cant prove it, I didn't get a picture or anything, I can only give you my word for it...
So look at it from the other angle and say what proof have you seen against them excisting, what evidence that we are alone and the only semi-inteligent life in the whole wide universe...you think we are a random event?....mathematically scientists (carl Sagan I think but dont quote me) reckon in our Galaxy, the milky way alone, there should be roughly 3 million M class planets, capable of sustaining life as we know it...look at all the billions of types of life forms on this planet, you think none evolved on any of those 3 million M class planets? also mathimatically on those planets there should be roughly 30 thousand species more evolved and inteligent than us....so the odds are very against us being alone in our Galaxy, let alone being alone in the infinite Galaxies of the universe....
According to Project Blue Planet there are between 160 and 170 different types of ET's visiting us, as the blue guy I met said [which was clever considering he had no vocal chords] "when mankind accepts himself he will simply find himself accepted into the Universe".

So could you show me the evidence against them being here, because just as I know you wont believe my word as proof positive, I wont take yours either or any scientists for that matter that they are not here, cos I know they are, I've smelt thier armpits

new topics

join