It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalar Teleportation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The possibility of scalar teleportation is more than speculation for Col. Tom Bearden who contends it exists. Bearden says that instantaneous teleportation is one of the many applications derived from scalar technology. He contends that it is the method by which aliens traverse vast expances of space.

Could this be how type IV civilizations make their way to earth?

U.S. Defense Secretary William Cohen
Warns about eco-terrorism using scalar electromagnetic weapons

"Others [terrorists] are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves... So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations...It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify [counter terrorism] efforts." - Defense Secretary William Cohen, 1997

If, as U.S. Defense Secretary William Cohen says, the technology does exist, could the teleportation component exist as well?

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Uhh...I suggest you explain what scalar technology is. I'm sure most people who read this don't have a clue.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
The layman will need to understand that there is a new kind of electromagnetic energy that is altogether different from what he knows, e.g. radio, TV, cell phones, etc. The ordinary EM waves that we have known about are called transverse EM waves, to distinguish them from the new longitudinal EM waves. These scalar waves do not actually exist in our "material" world, but exist only in the vacuum of empty space, or the time domain. And we must keep in mind that this vacuum of space we speak of exists all through everything. Even our bodies are mostly empty space between atoms and molecules. So the gateway to this seething ocean of energy can be there at every point in the universe. This seething ocean of energy is all around us and all through us.

New waves discovered
Longitudinal EM energy fills vacuum of space, the time domain of spacetime, time as compressed energy, E=tc2, waves of time, phase conjugate wave pairs.

"Electric power is everywhere present in unlimited quantities and can drive the world's machinery without the need of coal, oil, gas, or any other of the common fuels." Nikola Tesla

"At any point and at any time, one can freely and inexpensively extract enormous EM energy flows directly from the active vacuum itself." Tom Bearden

It is important to note that one of the applications derived from this discovery is one of scalar teleportation. It is, if you will, teleportation. Quite physical. And quite real as Col. Tom Bearden suggests.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Umm... got some supporting links?

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Sure do, my bad, thought folks might have done a search on the Cols. name.

Here is a link: www.prahlad.org...

There is a significant amount of information on that page. It will take some time to get through it all.

Good luck.

[edit on 24-9-2005 by FEMA]

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
You can create scalar waves with a 22 guage (or thinner) wire, earphones and a 32 ohm resistor. I've made a few of them.

You use the wires to create a mobius coil, which creates scalar waves according to theory.

Here are the instructions...
www.littlemountainsmudge.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Thank you TheBandit, for the information.

Though I am somewhat skeptical about scalar teleportation, I am not totally unconvinced of its plausibility either. It's been several years now since IBM conducted successful teleportation experiments with photons. Though I'm not sure if they were in a scalar arena.

Thanks again for the information.

Kindest regards.

[edit on 24-9-2005 by FEMA]

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Several other searches have produced results for teleportation. The following site provides a relatively simple explanation of the constituants around teleportation.

www.zamandayolculuk.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I have to doubt every being able to teleport anything like a human. Even if you could break down the bidy into information that could be transfered by whatever means. Putting them back to a human form would require a insane amount of computer power.

To teleport a human would require knowledge of the type and exact position and movement of every atom of the person to be teleported. That is about a hundred thousand million million million million atoms. To send that information down today's fast data transfer systems would take a hundred million times longer than the present age of the Universe.

All the computers on earth dont even come close to being able to process that level of information.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In case you had not heard, Tom Bearden is a Fraud.

Its been years since he announced his working free energy Machine, yet has not ever shown it to any scientific group for evaluation.

Even his most important credentials are fake.

All of his theories have been discredited by countless 'real' scientists.

He makes a living selling books to hapless fools.

www.amazon.com...

www.cheniere.org...

You have been duped.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I don't think Bearden is a fraud. The fact is counteless scientists dismissed and dismiss all sorts of things that turn out to be real.

One note though: I have never heard of Bearden talking about aliens, and the concept he discusses seems less like teleportation via star trek style of disintegration and re-making, and more interdimensional travel, which I do think has merit.

One thing people ought to remember is that if relativity is true on the macro-scale, it is likely also true for the micro-scale and quantum scale.

Can an energy field be created that encompasses an entire space-craft or anything for that matter, and greatly speeds up the processes at all levels, or perhaps just speeds up the bubble around the object. It may be possible to do this, and then one can travel at greater speeds from our vantage point, or really acheiving seemingly interdimensional travel or teleportation due to the fact of time and length contraction ala general relativity.

I am not a physicist, but I think it would be foolish to assume that these principles which already seem to warp space-time from a classical perspective of space cannot be manipulated by more advanced and perhaps even current technology applied a little differently.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I would agree that if the messenger lacks integrity, it does not necessarily follow that their message is devoid of merit all together. For instance, the good Col. was/is not the first to speak of 0-point energy, nor was he the first to consider free energy. I will grant though that much of what he extends to be his work may be nothing more than a variation on the theme of another’s work.

I also agree with the computing power to put something back together, all the computers of the world cannot currently handle that task collectively - there is just not enough computing power or speed.

If, as the good Col. suggests, that scalar teleportation is a reality and happens instantaneously, then no computer could work fast enough - no matter how fast, to process the information required for instant reassembly of an object or biological system. This postulation presupposes that disassembly is utterly necessary in the performance of teleportation.

On the other hand, if as the good Col. and others say, that teleportation happens instantaneously then there is “no time” for disassembly and by the same logic, there is no time for reassembly.

Could then teleportation happen “outside” of time and the physical realm all together?

In support of such a possibility we have evidence of non-locality which is something basically defined as the transference of information between to molecules at great distances. For instance, two iron molecules at opposite ends of the universe have the identical spin and charge. This is said to be facilitated by non-locality. It’s been suggested that the information travels along quantum strings having only one dimension - length.

Teleportation is a reality today, IBM successfully teleported photons some time ago. The experiment has been duplicated. Though, as I stated before, I’m not sure if this occurred in a scalar arena.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
If there are scalar weapons that can control weather, and other things, there is evidence of it here in the beginning and end of the video.

cimss.ssec.wisc.edu...

....and Tom Bearden has not ever shown a single demonstration of the technologies he supposes.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The way FEMA described it it seems more like Wormhole travel rather then Teleportation.

Teleportation by definition is-

A hypothetical method of transportation in which matter or information is dematerialized, usually instantaneously, at one point and recreated at another.

If a object is not deconstructed and reconstructed is that even teleporation?

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I too was taken back by the lack of corroborating math, experiments, and data that the Col. simply did not produce. I did note however, that he hooked his wagon to Tesla. The most the Col. managed to post was a mach up of a purported free energy device. Hardly compelling evidence.

On the other hand, there are enough qualified people speaking of teleportation to not dismiss it all together.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchAngel
If there are scalar weapons that can control weather, and other things, there is evidence of it here in the beginning and end of the video.

cimss.ssec.wisc.edu...

....and Tom Bearden has not ever shown a single demonstration of the technologies he supposes.

That is really weird. Could it be perhaps a glitch in the imagery??

top topics

join