It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's going on at ATS ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Are we losing our senior members and Moderators? I have noticed a thining or less awarness of ATS posts from our senior ATS members and moderators. Is it true or am I wrong people? Simon -- what are your thoughts too..

Dallas

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I noticed that also... Are we on our own? Is everyone on vacation? Did everyone go to Colorado?

I'm here though, i'll be in charge...

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Way to step up to the plate DGtempe

Actually all IS well and the folks in charge ARE around........just way busy with differant aspects of ATS.
I have seen Simon on the boards as well as checking the WHOS ONLINE list.......the admin folks are here, we are safe!

(espescially with DGtempe watching our backs
)

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Your ring has little ring to it all. Where's Skeptic? (sorry for the interjection).

Dallas

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Take charge then with your time and points you may as well. That and seriously something's going on here at our ATS. But I cannot put my finger on it yet. Perhap's later..

Dallas

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
And whatever happened to Piskey? I miss his smiling little elfen-like face.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Sure he misses your smiling faces too!

Dallas

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
What's the problem?

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Are you?, do you have something that can help us know what's going on with the apparent loss of senior Member's comments to ATS posts and threads intrepid? And now you do know..

Dallas

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I'm missing the point also. Let's get one, or we'll just lock or remove the thread.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

Are you?, do you have something that can help us know what's going on with the apparent loss of senior Member's comments to ATS posts and threads intrepid? And now you do know..

Dallas

If you are refering to Admin., they are working to keep the site up and running.

Time becomes a commodity. Can't spend the time on the board that they wish.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Nice to hear from you SkepticOverlord. Do what you think is best, i.e. if you want to remove the thread of course you will do it. Else be nice !!

Dallas

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   
"I'm missing the point also. Let's get one, or we'll just lock or remove the thread"

I should due to respect for ATS explain more.. There seems to be a lesser involvement from members of ATS lately SkepitOverlord.

I do not see the usual enthusiasm I'd seen before nor the strong senior Member response to threads and posts. But I do see you showing strength and I don't always agree with it. 'Cause of the way you sometimes show it. But, in my eyes your the Boss here, under Simon Gray and if he didn't have faith in you and your technical knowledge then I would think changes would have been made a while ago.

You never recently responded to my off-line questions and concerns. I respect that (a little) as you are so highly respected by others -- Moderators.
So I'll leave that alone. But it bother's me that anyone can do that.

So, I have respect for your technical knowledge but little respect for your methods of dealing with people. If that is your picture you have shown of yourself recently, well -- that's pretty-much like me. And that's all I have to say here SkepticOverlord.

Respectfully,

Dallas

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Intrepid.. I suppose I said enough and you are fully aware of my feelings on this area.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

Intrepid.. I suppose I said enough and you are fully aware of my feelings on this area.

Dallas

Yes, you have said enough today, but just started another topic like this anyway. Stop.

top topics

join