It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow the antichrist has been found

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I have done the calculations and I have to agree with the author of the site mentioned below. D.H. is the antichrist.

www.esquilax.com...

also it could be

www.geocities.com...

check out the stats on Keanu

Keanu Reeves

Keanu ReevesAKA Keanu Charles Reeves

Born: 2-Sep-1964
Birthplace: Beirut, Lebanon

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
:::wiping tears from my eyes from laughing so hard:::::::::

You are not serious are you?

Keep in mind the sole purpose of the anti-christ it to misleas the masses spiritually.

Keanu is of hawaiin decent, he is not middle eastern.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Not that I agree that Keanu is the anti-christ but...

Keanu Charles Reeves was born September 2, 1964 in Beirut, Lebanon to Patricia Taylor and Samuel Nowlin Reeves. Keanu's mom was a showgirl from England; his dad was a Chinese-Hawaiian geologist. The couple name their son Keanu, translation "cool breeze over the mountains," after a Hawaiian ancestor.

www.celebrityspider.com...

He mostly was raised in Toronto.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey
:::wiping tears from my eyes from laughing so hard:::::::::

You are not serious are you?

Keep in mind the sole purpose of the anti-christ it to misleas the masses spiritually.

Keanu is of hawaiin decent, he is not middle eastern.

i AM DEADLY SERIOUS! Keanu fits the role of AC because he did mislead the masses spiritually. Ever see any of his movies? That was your soul being tested by the eternal fire. THE REPLACEMENTS? THE MATRIX 2 AND 3? BILL AND TED?

My good people, we are indeed in the clutches of his evilness. Only the anti-Keanu can save us now. and what is that you ask? Good acting.

edit: ALSO THE MATRIX 1 was the peace covenant that is spoken of in the Bible. You see the Matrix 1 was an incredible movie and people began to think Keanu was a good actor. then came 2 and 3 which is the tribulation equivalent of the last 3 1/2 yrs of the AC's reign where he revealed his true horrible acting abilities and suckered hundreds of millions out of people's pockets. IT DOESNT TAKE A GENIUS TO FIGURE THIS OUT.

THINK ABOUT IT:
JESUS = 5 LETTERS
KEANU= 5 LETTERS
CHRIST= 5 LETTERS
REEVES= 6 LETTERS AS IN 666!!!

If you ask me there's too many E's in his name for him not to be a suspect.

[edit on 23-9-2005 by RebelSaint]

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Why hadn't I seen it before?! I thought he was just a terrible actor, but you're right, RebelSaint...Bill And Ted's Excellent Adventure clinched it! It is proof that he used his dark powers to excel while the clearly better actor, Alex Winter, disappeared into obscurity. Hand of Satan?

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
SPREAD THE WORD NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

HOLY KEANU, HASSELHOFF, END OF DAYS, ARMAGEDDON, BIBLE CODES, PLANET XYZ, ALIENS, GRAYS, UFOS, ATS, GOOGLE, HALLIBURTON!

Adam West 4 Messiah campaign begins now

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by RebelSaint
Adam West 4 Messiah campaign begins now

RebelSaints a false prophet!!! You can see it in this phrase right here! Adam West a great actor?!

Edit: Why don't ticks (') let you use the size option? The grammar's bad, but it wasn't on purpose

[edit on 9-23-2005 by junglejake]

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I would like to know how, if people do not know who the anti christ is, how they will appear or anything like that, that they can validate statements such as
"Keep in mind the sole purpose of the anti-christ it to misleas the masses spiritually."

Sorry Stacey, not picking on you about it because I see it from many many people

and rebel ---- you say you have done the calculations and its DH but then also it could be ..... just how many are there of these anti christs you believe in?

It's just a thought but I am afraid I do not believe that the anti christ is the evil wicked being that they have been made out to be.

in nature, there is no evil, there is no good. Humans have bought those conotations to bear in this issue.

The Eastern Goddess Kali is often thought of as being wicked and evil, in fact people used to and probably still do in places offer child sacrifices to placate her. But is she evil? No she is nature's fire. Is a volcano evil, many have thought so over time. Uneducated folk that thought the eruptions of volcanoes were triggered by evilness. After all only evil can destroy, isn't that right?

No it's not, Volcanoes are part of natures balance, just as clear trickling streams of pure clear water are. Its all part of the greater cosmic design all balance but no evil.

Evil has been created by religions, chaining mankind as far away from natural nature that they can be.

So if 2000 years ago, people who understood little about the workings of our world, judged volcanoes and quakes and natural occurances to be a product of "evil" One can see the correlation between that and their beliefs that a earth god would be evil also.

2000 years ago it was all simplified into bad gods and good gods, but folk...we do know better now don't we?

Snakes are evil therefore a serpent god must be evil too. No, snakes are nature, part of a greater chain of nature. We could rid the world of snakes, and while we are at it sharks, crocodiles and other deadly critters, because we fear their evilness.

Ah now we get to it....... Fear........ thinking of martian moons here. Phobos and Deimos... Fear and Terror.....

I can think of quite a few regimes in the world that worship fear and terror and actively use fear and terror to supress the people and christianity is one, the creation of an anti-christ to create fear and terror. That fear and terror brings the masses into line and one can see the ways that fear and terror is used in the world today for that purpose.

So is the anti christ evil, or is the regimes that use the anti christ to spawn fear and terror the evil ones. Its all about mirrors and reflections...
it is believed that the anti christ will be the reflection or opposite of Jesus
the reflection of evil = is live

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Clearly Keanu Reeves IS the anti Christ. Foolishly, I thought that the anti Christ, or at least his earthly messenger was a New Age Movement Guru named Benjamin Creme. But the evidence that I have seen posted here has totally, completely, wholly convinced me that more lurks behind those vacant eyes than a simpleton no-talent actor. Evil, pure unadultered evil is so obviously gestating within this zombie-like, lifeless, lackluster actor we all knew as Keanu Reeves but now we all know the "rest of the story"....he is the incarnates the Luciferian Spirit of ageless dread.

Thank you for the enlightening post and for saving my immortal soul

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
No I think seriouly that you all have it wrong

It's The Hoff...

The Hoff is the anti christ... see how he has integrated himself into legend status..... everyone hanging on to every word his says, and every publicity photo released...

The Hoff is the antichrist...he even has two s's in his name..I mean that is hard evidence.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Wasn't Al Pacino the devil?

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Someone grab an ICBM because this thread needs to be nuked.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Gives the mods the arming codes so they can launch the missiles. By the way RebelSaint, the Holy Bible itself states that the Anti-Christ will be from the Tarsus/Cypriot region of Turkey. This all coincides with the End Times prophecy that John wrote about both in the book of John and The Revelations.

And no the Anti-Christ will not be Osama Bin Laden. What makes me so sure about this is that Bin Laden has too much evil inside him for him to be the Anti-Christ. There is also the possibilty that Russian Pres. Vladimir Putin is the Anti-Christ.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The Hoff and Keanu will fuse together then they will 'integrate' other beings to create a super power. Which we will worship etc.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
prophet!!!

You rang?

Oh, wait...

Originally posted by junglejake
false prophet!!!

That's NOT me.... sorry for the confusion. I also agree... this thread is too funny to be true. I love cheez-its too, bit I'm no Antichrist.

Gee...

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
ummm I hope everyone who reads this understands this was done in gest. Idiots...

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Keanu Reeves can't be the Antichrist.

I was told by some drunk lady on the street that I was the Antichrist.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by RebelSaint
ummm I hope everyone who reads this understands this was done in gest. Idiots...

I can't wait until a mod see's this post ....

Name calling isn't allowed here... .

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Idiots wasn't refering to the people on this thread, of course! Idiot was used as an acronym, meaning:

Inspirational
Developing
Integrators
Of
True
Sanity

Boy, what are ya, some kind of M.O.R.O.N.

EDIT: Speaking of idiots...Ya can't close a bold tag with an italics tag...

[edit on 9-26-2005 by junglejake]

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I've said it before and I'll say it again, we don't really know where the Anti-Christ will come from. I mean he could be the leader of a nation of today, i.e. George W. Bush.

top topics

join