It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Population Control In Place?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Hi,

I am aware that there is a thread for Katrina Conspiracies, and I almost put this there, but in light of a new development regarding Hurricane Rita, which also makes me wonder even more if there is something to this particular theory - one of many that has been around for quite a while - I put it here.

O.K. that said, I know that there are many varying theories regarding the NWO. How it will happen? Who is behind it? What will provoke it? When will it happen? Is it happening now? All seem to be different means to the same horrible end: Police State! Anway, you get the picture.

Well, I'm not original enough I guess to have come up with a brand new theory, and I have a hard time believing all of any single one that I have heard. However, I suppose that by observation and "hunches" I have put together bits and pieces of different theories and come up with something like this:

IMO, I think that it is not something that will happen suddenly one day. I think that it has already started, perhaps as long ago as 20 - 30 years ago, and will continue to be a gradual proceess. I also believe that some countries have indeed developed means to control weather, especially the jetstream. I'm not sure just how well it has been perfected, and IMHO, I don't really believe that either Hurricane Katrina or Hurricane Rita were man-made (although remember, this is all just speculation on my part).

However, this is basically what I have put together from other sources regarding the NWO: I tend to beleive the part regarding reducing the population on the world. It would make sense to me that if this were the case, that the ones to eliminate would be the very old and the very sick - basically the ones who are not able to contribute to society, but rather are a burden to the government. (Sad and sick, I know). But along with this theme, I have been wondering about a couple of things.

I really don't know what the true story as to why New Orleans was neglected the way it was. It has been speculated on by so many, for so long, that I don't feel in a position to even venture a guess. However, I do think that somehow, some way, although the hurricanes were probably real natural disasters, I wouldn't put it past the government to have possibly deliberately have been slow to respond. Just slow enough to get rid of the poor population (not necessarily any race, just probably people mostly on government assistance.) But they responded quickly enough to save the French Quarter (or most of it - I'm not there, so I don't know the details for sure). But, obvioulsy, the French Quarter is where New Orleans has derived most of it's tourist income from. I also don't know much about how levee systems work, but it is of my understanding that it is more than just sandbags reinforcing the land, that there are acctual flood gates that can be opened at will in different directions to deflect the flood waters to wherever the one in charge of manipulating them wants it to go.

Well, I had heard, as most everyone else has also, about how days after the hurricane Katrina had come and went, a nursing home full of elderly, sickly people was flooded, killing 34 of them. I sort of raised my eyebrows at that - the fact that a nursing home would obviously be holding some of the previously mentioned people who are too old and/or sick to contribute much of anything, and an easy target for the population control theory. Here is one of many links regarding the seemingly unnecessary flooding of the nursing home.

Then today, I hear on the "news", and here is a link to this story as well, that the very first people have already been killed by Hurricane Rita. And I'm sure you already know or can guess who they might be. Elderly people from a nursing home! They weren't flooded out and drowned. No, they were on a bus, supposedely to safety, when the bus suddenly caught fire and exploded, killng 24 of the passengers. I can't find anything totally conclusive regarding how this happened, except for what it says in the above article, that perhaps a "mechanical failure" caused the bus to ignite and cause the oxygen tanks of the passengers to catch fire. Hhmmmmm.

Possible. But, the blazing bus incident right on the heels of the nursing home drowning, has IMO just pushed the whole thing from "probable tragedy" to "very fishy."
I have no proof, but it seems to me that someone is deliberately killing off the elderly from the nursing homes, and using the storms as "covers" for having these unfortunate "accidents" which just happen to be able to take out a whole group at once, rather than get them one by one. Or then again, it could just be another coincidence......

What do you guys think? Is my imagination running away? Or could there be some truth to what I wonder about?

//ed for spelling//

[edit on 9/23/2005 by CyberKat]

Mod Edit: Title

[edit on 26-9-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Though I agree, I have also reason to believe that nobody controls the solar system. (that we know). Something had to happen, whether tailored or not. Ripples tremmour all planets...a solar flare the biggest ever known happened two weeks agao, some people have been feeling dizzy or with extra energy over the last weeks also... Though i agree with you... I would like to know who isn't a puppet within the Illuminati? And how is the hiarachy of puppet masters thaat veil into the 4d arena? What is thei war there that influences whether is is an assasination/terrorist event or a seeminly non related hurricane.... Humanity did not cause super hurricanes with global warming as they never destablised the unstable sub just recently. There are weather controllers around the world perhaps primarily to avoid the inevitable mr Anderson. Hi CyberKat, you seem to be close to something there. Keep digging though I think one should also relate to the movements over the Sun's surface andinterface that with the events of which you talk> A world record solar flare two weeks ago and the delay of it's effect on earth....

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaterDragonZeul
Though I agree, I have also reason to believe that nobody controls the solar system.

Hi WaterDragonZeul, you sure seem to have some profound thoughts there. You sound pretty knowledgeable on subjects that you brouht up.
I also agree, that at least it is my belief that no one controls the solar system yet. I have heard that the neo cons, ie: Cheney, Rumsfelf, etc. however are putting plans into place where they will eventually militarize Outer Space, and have total control over CyberSpace. I hope it never happens. At least leave the Internet alone!

But, I also am of the belief that there are no coincidences. And people always say, "well, in a perfect world, such and such would be this way insteatd." I also believe that this is a perfect world. Don't get me wrong. Unfortunately, my world is quite far from perfect. (I hope yours is closer). In fact, I don't think that this "perfect world" is perfect for any one person, or group. It is perfect in the sense that it is symetrical, for every action, good or bad, there is a reaction.

You say you don't think that humanity caused global warming. I don't know. Perhaps they have contributed in some way to part of it by chopping down a lot of the rainforrests, testing bombs in the ocean floor, building larger and larger cities, and the larger a city is, especially if the area is realatively small, and there are a a whole bunch of people basically crammed in together, well, they generate a lot of heat. But, I don't think that these things are the cause of a major change in our planet. I think that the Earth is constantly changing. Moving out the old, and in the new.

I mean, I'm no archaeologist or anything, and I didn't even really study my history well enogh to get this in order, but it doesn't matter, as it is not an integral part of my postl But, without the help of modern man, the earch has gone through the Jurrassic Age, when supposedly, the time for that age to end, there was a "big bang", which did something to supposedly kill off the dinosaurs. It probably caused a major change in the atmosphere, making it impossible for the huge reptiles to survive in. Then I guess the earth went through a few other "ages", then there was the Ice Age. I think that's when the people, the neandertal and the croatians started appearing. They, as far as I've ever heard, barely had the technology to start a fire with out rubbing 2 sticks together. No nukes, or anything like that.

So, eventually the Ice Age ended, which I suppose back then could also have been called "global warming", but it is highly unlikely that those ancestors of ours did anyting to change it. It was just a natural occurrance of the Earth's constantly changing surface. Now, I've sort of taken an interest in the year 2012. Not for religious reasons, but because I believe that the the Scientists and Astronomers probably have a pretty good idea of what they are talking about, when it comes to a polar shift. Although many people seem to be of the belief that on Dec. 21 (Winter Solstace), 2012, the earth will suddenly go throuh a major change. That the poles will suddenly do a total exchange wth one another, and the earth will no longer be 3D, and those of us who are able to weather the change, will become 4-D along with the earrh, in order to survive, and the ones who want to stay 3D, will be sent off somewhere. Now, that 's just one theory of many.

I tend to agree with a lot of that one, however, I don't think there will be that sudden shift. I think that it has begun already, and will be a very gradual thing over the course of perhaps 50 years. I mean, look at the way the world was say, 10 or 20 years ago. And look at the way it is now. I mean, most of the population has literally gone crazy!

Human beings killing one another at an alarming rate, suicide and/or car bombs going off on a daily basis, killing ofen 50 or more innocent people at a time. Over here, we get drive by shootings on the rise. In the dity I live in, there is literally a "high speed police chase" every single day. Most end up with at least one fatality. And most of them are for things like expured or suspended licenses, exppired tags, bench warrants, etc.. but rarely anthing worth killing anyone over. That's just to name a few. More nd more people are taking antidepressants, or some sort of medicine for anxiety, although I'm no sure how well it works) Nut overall, people are feeling scared, unsure about the future, watching the world around us go crazy, doens't help reduce the stress level. Yes, Ithink we are in the middle of a change right now.

....... Something had to happen, whether tailored or not. Ripples tremmour all planets...a solar flare the biggest ever known happened two weeks agao, some people have been feeling dizzy or with extra energy over the last weeks also...

I had never heard of a "solar flare" before I thought it was worth looking up. Indeed the definition, and the last date of the really strong one that you spoke of all matched up. Except for one thing. The Articlle I had found, (from NASA) said that the Earth has such a strong eleceromagnetic field, that we are protected from anyting created solar flare.

Though i agree with you... I would like to know who isn't a puppet within the Illuminati? And how is the hiarachy of puppet masters thaat veil into the 4d arena? What is thei war there that influences whether is is an assasination/terrorist event or a seeminly non related hurricane.... Humanity did not cause super hurricanes with global warming as they never destablised the unstable sub just recently.

To be honest, I had never really heard much about the illuminatti, or the freemasons, or the Omega Agency or the Carlysle Group until I joined this site. So, I figure that regardless of what they call themselves, they are going to be the ones with the most wealth, will want to horde it, therefore control the people (I believe that soon there will be no middle or upper-middle classes)- Only the filthy rich, and the desperately poor. The majority of course being the latter. I supose that there are a multitide of puppets, puppets who are puppetmster to other puppets who have been mind conrolled, so that they don't even know that they are also having their strings pulled by oher puppets that also don't know. And there's no telling just what real person or persons who have not had any sort of programming done on their minds, who re really running the show. If I was asked this question, I would have to say, purely on speculation, that it would be Walt Disney. There is no proof that he's actually dead, or ir he is, is he down in that cryonics gizmo that he had made for himself to be resored to health some day in the future? Or did he plan in his will for on of those brorhers to take over. Reember, simply my blind guess.

[quoteThere are weather controllers around the world perhaps primarily to avoid the inevitable mr Anderson. Hi CyberKat, you seem to be close to something there. Keep digging though I think one should also relate to the movements over the Sun's surface andinterface that with the events of which you talk> A world record solar flare two weeks ago and the delay of it's effect on earth....

Yes, I believe that Russia, the US and a few other countries have some weather controlls in place. I'm not sure how well they work in practice, and if I'm not mitaken, they mainly can pretty much just control the jet stream, which of course is not insignificant. But, there is a portion of the Geneva Convention(?) I might be wring, but I think it is the Geneve, where it is expliciely written that no ciounty may use this technology against another nation, coundty, or other sovereign entity. However, no where does it say that it can not be used against it's own country. I'm not saying tht that's what happend. Just keeping an open mind to everything.

Sorry for the length of the post.

Oh, almost forgot I wanted to just mention the fact that we also have a crazed, ticking time bomb running the United States night now. Yikes!!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The Illuminati's current plan to reduce the world's population was set into motion at a 1957 symposium on future world development. The astonishing 'conclusion' of this seemingly benign symposium was that over-population and excessive exploitation of the environment would result in the self- destruction of the earth by the year 2,000 or shortly thereafter (Note:Illuminti front organizations for New World Order propaganda, like Cornell University, continue to "illuminate" us, to this very day, with this over-population point of view).

President Eisenhower secretly commissioned a group of scholars, known as The JASON Society to review the conclusions of the '57 symposium. The members of the JASON Society are in fact part of a secretive Illuminati group known as the Order of the Quest. The same individuals who formed the JASON Society were also key members on the Council on Foreign Relations known as the Wise Men. (1)

Not surprisingly, the Jason Society agreed with the symposium's conclusions and drafted three proposals for Eisenhower's consideration. The three proposals were labeled Alternative 1, Alternative 2, and Alternative 3. Eisenhower rejected Atlernative 1 because it involved the use of nuclear weapons. However, Eisenhower did approve the implementation of Alternative 2 and Alternative 3 (as did the Soviet Union). (1)

Alternative 2
educate-yourself.org... for the full article and explanation

Actually, population control is not a brand spanking new idea considering the U.S. government detained Japanese-American prisoners during World War II. One thing that could be possible is that all these viruses you see today could be a newer form of population control. Every single virus from AIDS to the Hanta Virus, to even the H5N1 Flu strain that has started to rear it's head that could be considered. It is also possible that if a pandemic were to hit the U.S., or anywhere for that matter, it would lead to a mass panic.

It also wouldn't surprise me if the government used Katrina as a test, and the people of New Orleans as un-willing subjects to test the theory out. If a riot were to have broken out, this would have given a green-light so to speak of something on a larger scale. Let's say like New York City or D.C. gets hit with a chemical weapon, terrorist attack or an attack by a rogue nation because it really wouldn't matter how much of the population was either directly or indirectly affected by the attack itself. What would matter is how much are you willing to chance that several major riots were to break out in other cities due to the panic that the attack caused.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
ok yeah sounds kind of plausable but you guys lost me at "Underground cities are also co-habitated by extraterrestrial alien groups that the secret government has made treaties with for technology exchange and human-alien hybrid breeding programs" come on guys. really

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
But if the government wanted to really try out population control on the elderly, wouldn't we hear of a lot more deaths? Wouldn't tragic "accidents" involving elderly people be happening all over the place? I mean, considering the percentage of elderly in the combined areas which were affected by the hurricanes, eighty odd deaths, while tragic, is not even a small drop in the ocean.

Had it been a large convoy of buses full of old people, ranging in the hundreds to thousands, which happened to crash, I think there would be more cause for concern. Or, perhaps, had the accident rate for the elderly been abnormaly high for such an event, suspicions could also be raised. As it stands, it only seems like a minor series of accidents, caused more by the law of averages than anything else.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
There's a website called Cutting Edge that talks about the Illuminati's plan to wipe out 9/10ths of the entire world's population. How? The main method is with weather control, but it's not the only way. This site goes into the details of how weather control is accomplished -- with the HAARP, GWEN Towers, the chemtrails.

The rationale for killing so many people is that they believe they are "saving" the earth by killing most of the people on it. They look upon the earth as one big park that belongs to them, and they think humans need culling and thinning. The blame people driving cars and mowing their lawns and cutting down trees as ruining the planet, when in actuality it is they who are hurting the planet with the NASA program and with their HAARP, GWEN towers and chemtrails.

There are other sites that describe, list places across the country, even the world, where the Illuminati, through certain colleges, military and hospitals, have set up programming centers whereby unwilling victims are subjected to mind control -- whereby the most vicious and cruel mental and physical torture is used to split and program the minds of the poor unfortunates secured by these Nazi-type devil worshippers who are mainly affiliated with the military but work in conjunction with hospitals, colleges as well as their own mlitary facilities. The number of persons victimized is huge. I was shocked when I learned about the extent of this monstrous evil done in the name of "science and saving the planet." The whistleblowers who are talking claim there are literally millions of mind controlled slaves including the U.S. Delta Force, which we're told are mind-controlled killing machines.

A certain proportion of victims of mind control are programmed to go on a killing rampage once triggered by a certain command. The command can be given on the news, by a phone call, or just take effect on a certain date.

Victims of mind control may have many hundreds or even thousands of splits in their personalities, or alters, and may not even be aware of the existence of hundreds of alters buried beneath the front alter or alters. These hidden alters will emerge upon command and do whatever it is they were programmed to do, such as to start killing.

Some have said the school shooters were actually mind controlled kids who were programmed to do what they did in order to cause the populace to demand the government to enforce strict gun control. This was supposed to usher in the police state also, but the plan failed.

So the upshot of all this is is that when the NWO comes it will come suddenly.
The Illuminati will cause a crisis and then bring in the police state to "solve" that crisis. This is how they work. Once they are in total control, they will begin to sort out who they want to keep and who they want to throw away.

Obviously those high on the list of the "disposables" will be such useless eaters as people sucking up a lot of money on Medicaid or Social Security, people on big government retirement pensions, whatever. But anyone who does not seem like the proper type to go into this new "utopia" the Illumanti has planned will also be eliminated. Independent type thinkers who aren't well indoctrinated in the groupthink mentality that's used to indoctrinate what I call the "inmates" of the government school systems will have to be eliminated. Most Christians, anyone who won't go along with being microchipped.

The goal is world government structured as a pyramid, just like the pyramid on the dollar bill, with the all-seeing eye of Horus at the top pulling all the strings of his puppets. Every person living will be literally a mind-control slave. This is the way the Illuminati operates. Everyone above gets to torture and control those who are below.

Svali interview
educate-yourself.org...

The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave
educate-yourself.org...

Deeper Insights into the Illuminati Formula
www.whale.to...

Monarch Mind Control Programming: What It Is
mindcontrolforums.com...

David Icke also has some good information also, but he's off on a much of what he says IMO.

Hitler said, Keep telling a lie over enough times and people will believe it. This philosophy has come to be known as the philosophy of the Big Lie.

What's the Big Lie of today? It's that the world is overpopulated. We've heard of India and its supposed teeming masses of humanity and that China is bursting at the seams, forced to enforce strict population control of one-child-per-family, that if twins are born the parents must choose which one to keep and which one to kill.

The Illuminati want to save Planet Earth by killing most of the rest of us humans that live on it.. Ted Turner, owner of CNN, thinks the population needs to be culled by three-quarters. We've heard of a worldwide shadow government with malevolent designs to accomplish that goal of culling and thinning the human population, and we've seen the UN's map to rewild most of the United States, tear down the roads and houses and give it back to the animals. Here's a link to those maps: propertyrights.org...

But it's all a Big Lie. Just go up in a plane sometime and peek out the window. What do you see? Trees, and mostly uninhabited space.

Furthermore, the amazing truth is that the entire world population of 6 billion would comfortably fit into the state of Texas with lots of space left over!

NO, WE'RE NOT OVERPOPULATED.
If we give all 6 billion people on the planet 1,000 square feet each, they all would fit very easily into the state of Texas (with over 1,300 billion square feet left over!).
Sounds amazing doesn't it? Don't believe me? I will PROVE it!

Texas has 262,015 square miles of land
Which equals 7,304,558,976,000 square feet (262,015 x 27,878,400*) in Texas
Each person gets 1,000 square feet of land
The world population is currently almost 6 billion people (as of 1999)
6 billion x 1,000 square feet per person equals 6,000,000,000,000 square feet needed
Square feet in Texas

Square feet needed for 6 billion people 7,304,558,976,000
(subtract)
Left over space PROVING example #2 1,304,558,976,000

[edit on 16-10-2005 by resistance]

[edit on 16-10-2005 by resistance]

new topics

top topics

join