It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

panthas first podcast take 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   

PODcast: panthas first podcast take 51
my first podcast finally, after about 50 attempts to introduce myself!

length: 04:20
file: bts_talkpodcast_330.mp3
size: 2040k
feed: btst

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Great introduction. Nice to put a voice with the cat

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   
thanks Fred. I can't believe I managed to go ahead and hit that upload button, but now my first podcast is out of the way, I feel much braver about the whole thing and I'm only cringing a little bit over the sound of my own voice !

This could be fun !

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Welcome to PODspace, pantha! Lovely to hear your voice.

Although my interest and participation in SETI-related subjects is minimal by comparison, I have had the pleasure of visiting the VLA (Very Large Array) in New Mexico many times:

Standing directly under one of these monsters when they spring into motion is a breathtaking experience!

Looking forward to hearing more from you!

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by pantha
I can't believe I managed to go ahead and hit that upload button

Are you kidding me your voice is silky smooth, really I think you have a great voice and you sounded relaxed and at ease in your PODcast.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Wahey!

Well done Pantha.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
thanks all for the replies
. B H , that must have been quite a thing to see, I'm quite envious!
thanks for describing my voice as silky smooth kinglizard, that made my day, I've always thought of it as more like 'common as muck' but perhaps thats just my perception of it

If you're wondering why I'm not replying via podcast, it's because I have to share my mic with my husband, and he is currently busy fighting an online war with his call of duty clan , so I can't get in the way of that! I need to go out and get a mic of my own, although I think that with the background noise that three teenagers produce, Fridays could well be podcast day for me. It's the one day a week that it's just me , an empty peaceful house, and ATS....... heaven!

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by pantha
Fridays could well be podcast day for me. It's the one day a week that it's just me , an empty peaceful house, and ATS....... heaven!

Good to hear a fellow Brit!

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 05:50 AM
link   
It's about time pantha!

You sound great, only one problem..

I want to here more!!

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Not sure exactly how to say it all, and probably could have done better in my U2U.

But your POD cast was an excellent introduction about you, husband and Children Pantha.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
thanks phixion, Gazz and Dallas

perhaps now people have heard me , I'll be a little more than just an evil looking undead cat in their minds , I'll be an evil looking undead cat with a girly british accent

And Gazz, I will try to be brave and do this again, for sure

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
SWEET JOB!!!

You sound positively lovely. Very nice to listen to, and congratulations on the anniversary!

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Great to hear your voice pantha. Aren`t you the first female British podcaster on ATS?

Congratulations on the anniversary. Long may you remain with like-minded people!

new topics

top topics

join