It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AgentSmith's Nick Pope Interview Part 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   

PODcast: AgentSmith's Nick Pope Interview Part 2
Interview with Nick Pope for AboveTopsecret.com by AgentSmith.

length: 17:56
file: atspodcast_312.mp3
size: 3153k
feed: ats

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   

PODcast: AgentSmith
Reply to AgentSmith with a peculiarity I noticed between what he said and what the Ministry of Defense's website says in its official policy on UFOs.

length: 04:25
file: atspodcast_314.mp3
size: 1036k
feed:

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Sorry can't reply with postcast, but again thanks Agent Smith for an excellent interview.

To reply to TrueAmerican's question, your basically asking why he would withhold information if there isn't any threat to national security. I would say that he probably has good reason to withhold information that would give away defense ability or lack there of, which is the reason given by the American Dept. of Defense as to why not every document falls within the FOIA. IMO, I think it is a good reason and it would be prudent not to give out information of vulnerabilities as far as defense goes.

But he can tell us right? We won't tell anyone.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   
AgentSmith,

That was an Excellent Job! ( And I'm not saying that just because you asked Nick Pope my question either.)

That was a very informative and entertaining interview.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 05:44 AM
link   
AgentSmith,

You have voted AgentSmith for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Well done, very interesting!

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
AgentSmith,

You have voted AgentSmith for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Well done, very interesting!

Cheers buddy and thank you for your help!

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Great stuff smith, very interesting interview especially the belgan UFO account.
I know someone whos getting my vote for the council.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Thank you for the kind words everyone, I'm glad it turned out to be quite an interesting podcast!

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
How interested are people in these? Becasue I get the occasional oppurtunity to speak to highly significant people, I have a very good one coming up that if it all goes to plan will be something special. I'm not revealing details yet however, incase it falls through for some reason.

To be honest I was hoping for more feedback on this, but I assume that a lot of people don't realise exactly who Nick is or they just find me that irritating they couldn't be bothered.
Either way, it would be nice to have some feedback, so I know if it's worth doing in the future.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Agent, it is very worth it to me, and I really hope you proceed. I am all ears! You did a great job on this, and the lack of attention it has gotten is flooring. I mean, you'd figure at least Gazrok would come in and say something, if nothing else, just to applaud your efforts. I really, honestly don't understand the callous lack of response here to this great interview. And furthermore, the lack of graciousness on the part of members who asked you questions and didn't even thank you for your efforts to bring them the information they so sought, is well, almost infuriating to me.
Who cares? I do. Sorry there aren't many more, Agent, I really am.

Where are all the people from this thread now?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Cheers TA, I'll do the next thing at least if it all goes the way I hope - it's already set me back quite a lot of cash! Not sure if any good audio material will come from it, but hopefully there will be. If not I'm sure I'll at least have some things to write.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Just listened to it now, thought it was quite good

Thank you & well done

[edit on 26/1/06 by Flyboy211]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Finally got round to listening to both parts.

Well done for a genuinely informative interview. Have never heard Nick talk at length before, so was a pleasure.

Great stuff

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Great interview AgentSmith

Looking forward to your next one

new topics

top topics

join