It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H5N1 Avian Flu Issues?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Jesus, how many individual forums are on this board now? We getting conditioned for the next big thing here, or does the Administration really think we need an entire forum for H5N1 Avian Flu Issues? When I get ready to post I have to wonder if it mentions a Bush or a Bird, if it belongs in the PTS, or Political Conspiracies, or Current Events, perhaps maybe the War on Terror god if it isn't juicy enough I might need to put it in BTS but then I have to log in... Or if it is too juicy then I need to put it in RATS... I could submit it as news, but my sources might not be up to the standards of the members who are on that day...
I feel so.. Catergorized.
Just out of curiosity, how many forums are on here?

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
You can go to the main index's and count em, they aren't THAT numerous.

As an aside, it's for the sake of organization, specific forums so we can find specific things, otherwise can you imagine the mess it would be if there were LESS forums?

Regarding avian flu, having followed it quite closely for the past two years, and given the media focus on it right now and the potential it has, there's a lot of activity regarding it on ATS. A forum is warranted.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 04:30 AM
link   
In the instance of major world-wide current events, we may decide to create a separate forum specifically to cover the huge influx of user threads and topics.

This makes it much easier for new members and new visitors to find such information.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 06:01 AM
link   

We getting conditioned for the next big thing here, or does the Administration really think we need an entire forum for H5N1 Avian Flu Issues?

Some information has come through which indicates that this may be a very big issue soon.

No conditioning here just preparation and warning.

H5N1 is pretty much a WHEN issue and not an IF issues.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Seing as H5N1 has the potential to create the greatest pandemic in years, it's probably just a matter of time before media coverage explodes on it. I figure, we may as well prepare for this before it's too late. And not to sound too morbid or anything, but we should get this out of the way before any of us die from it.

new topics

top topics

join