It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cold Fusion(sort of)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 03:15 PM
link   

The PlasmaVolt is a device developed by inventor and experimenter Ted Gagnon that uses a plasma-vortex to allow the generation of electricity in a low-pressure reactor cavity. While the details of the PlasmaVolt are still proprietary, the device is covered under both US and International Patents, and McDonnough tells me that they have a prototype device on site that has been delivering a constant 50-watt electrical output for several months. In addition to generating electrical energy, the PlasmaVolt generates K40, which McDonnough plans to use in Betavoltaic's nuclear-batteries, due to its high-level of safety and very long decay times.

www.americanantigravity.com...

I have been following the betavoltaic tech. for some time now. If this "reactor" actually works as they say I think I'll be putting a bank of them in my shed next year.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Actually there was recently this report of laser accelerated radioactive decay of some radioactive waste isotopes. One can not exclude induced decay. However, if the design is valid, why not bring it into a labaratory, one might ask. Until he doesn't do that, I will remain sceptical.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I agree with you devils advocate I have seen it to i shall see if i can find that link. for now another link about fusion.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I found a link to the topic here it is:

new topics

top topics

join