It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA: Not Part of the NWO!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
As you have probably already seen they can't even organize a response to a hurricane. Do you honestly think they could organize the takeover of the US? The world? I don't but, I am open to what you guys have to say.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 02:52 AM
link   
its impossible that the usa, a country with such a high leve of technology and wealth, could fail that horribly. The only possible explanation is that they did it ON PURPOSE. therefore, FEMA would be a agent of the new world order.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Sooooooooo, if FEMA fails it proves they are part of the NWO. They just failed miserably to hide their NWO-ness. If they swept in and saved everyone you'd say that's proof they are capable of " controlling everything ". I'd say it's a nonsense theory and a poor argument to start from - any debate teacher would deflate your reasoning in a heartbeat.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
FEMA is to the NWO as bullets are to guns

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Wrong. FEMA failed on PURPOSE so they could generate OUTRAGE and therefore give it even MORE power to do MORE things. Problem-reaction-solution!

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solidus Snake
Wrong. FEMA failed on PURPOSE so they could generate OUTRAGE and therefore give it even MORE power to do MORE things. Problem-reaction-solution!

Kinda what I'm thinking. There is absolutely NO REASON for them to fail as miserably as they did--if they actually were there for natural disasters.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
FEMA (SS') did not fail; in fact they succeeded in allowing as many people to die as possible. They did their job very well.

Should it ever come to this:

I hope those useless fools (“Just following my orders sir”) understand that they will have no excuse in a war tribunal; one that may make Nunberg look like a picnic.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Are you serious!?!?!? They failed on purpose so they could make themselves and GW look like dumbasses, (which would make people more enraged against FEMA), in order to get more power and do more things ?!?!?!?!

Sure

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I like your pic punkmonkey14

They seem to be doing random automobile stops right now - instead of the local police. Are these storm trooper-pooper things going to be protecting my son's school, anytime soon I hope?

Are you serious!?!?!? They failed on purpose so they could make themselves and GW look like dumbasses, (which would make people more enraged against FEMA), in order to get more power and do more things ?!?!?!?!

On CNN I heard them saying that FEMA were disorganized and needed more funding to help them get their act together. They should send the check to [email protected] - and I will promise to take good care of FEMA - In fact, abolish FEMA in its entirety.

[edit on 28-9-2005 by realrepublican]

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   
**GASP** A Republican!!!!!! I thought the only people on here were liberals!
Glad you are here!

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   

This is what I have been thinking aobut a lot lately. I hear so much about FEMA in the news now. THe reason being they want to make it look bad so it gets more funding and restructuring, allowing it to have more power for when it is necessary to use it to bring in the NWO. I expect it will be after they nuke a big city and round us up into camps.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by joepits

This is what I have been thinking aobut a lot lately. I hear so much about FEMA in the news now. THe reason being they want to make it look bad so it gets more funding and restructuring, allowing it to have more power for when it is necessary to use it to bring in the NWO. I expect it will be after they nuke a big city and round us up into camps.

You got it right, Joe.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by punkmonkey14
As you have probably already seen they can't even organize a response to a hurricane. Do you honestly think they could organize the takeover of the US? The world? I don't but, I am open to what you guys have to say.

FEMA did a great job. They kept the people in NO from leaving. The were able to convince people to hop on a plane and go to a place they didn't know they were going, and once there agree to live in a military camp. They kept food and sustanance from people causing many to die. They blew up the levees causing lots more destruction than the hurricane did. So yes, FEMA did a really good job doing what it's supposed to do.

And now the government knows that people don't care, and everybody's back to normal, and FEMA got away with what they did.

Me? I'm no Democrat. Last Democrat I voted for was Jimmy Carter because I thought he was a Christian. Ha! Was I ever wrong. I used to watch Fox News and chear on Sean Hannity and Ann Coulter. I don't watch it anymore. I'm sick about our government and what they're doing, and my eyes are wide open now to what's going on.

It's called Illuminati.

educate-yourself.org...

The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave
educate-yourself.org...

Deeper Insights into the Illuminati Formula
www.whale.to...

Monarch Mind Control Programming: What It Is
mindcontrolforums.com...

And my personal favorite, David Icke:
www.davidicke.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I enjoy your posts, and wanted to say thanks for the great links resistance.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
What about this? I was going to start a thread about it, but figured someone else has already.

I got this (along with several more like it) in my email:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEWS RELEASE
SAF DEMANDS ANSWERS FOR GUN BAN AT FEMA RELIEF CENTER OUTSIDE BATON ROUGE
BELLEVUE, WA – The Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) today expressed shock and disbelief that authorities are continuing to target firearms held by private citize ns who are now seeking refuge at a relief center outside Baker, Louisiana, a bedroom community near Baton Rouge.

According to a report that aired on the Lehrer News Hour on Thursday, displaced New Orleans residents are being allowed to move into a compound called "FEMA City," where trailers and RVs have been assembled to provide temporary housing. Among the conditions for being allowed to move in – and the only one detailed by Baker Mayor Harold Rideau – is that no firearms are allowed. The compound was established by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), hence its nickname.

"This is not acceptable," said SAF Founder Alan Gottlieb, "especially after the lawsuit that we, and the National Rifle Association, filed recently in New Orleans that secured a temporary restraining order against the confiscation of firearms by police in that city and in nearby St. Tammany Parish.

"It doesn't matter whether this refuge community is behind a gate, or whether it is patrolled by police and security guards," Gottlieb continued. "This restriction appears to be illegal under Louisiana law and the state constitution, as well as under a federal court ruling some years ago that protected firearms owned by residents in a federal public housing facility in another state.

"We are making inquiries about this restriction, and who ordered it," Gottlieb said. "When we find out, whether it is an order that came from local authorities, or from FEMA, when we establish who gave that order, we are going to pursue legal action.

"Being the victim of a natural disaster does not require a citizen to surrender his or her civil rights, and that includes firearms rights and property rights," Gottlieb stated. "The anti-gun attitude that seems to be growing out of Louisiana's disaster had better change, or we're going to change it in court."

-END-
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How's that for immediate implementation of the NWO in certain parts of the country. How quickly will it spread? Will FEMA be stopped?

If anyone else has heard of this story, or others like it, where FEMA is banning and confiscating firearms from private citizens anywhere in the US, and there has already been a post made about it, please let me know?

If there has not, then one needs to be made where everyone can see it. Like a say, this is only ONE email I received recently, they are doing it in several other places, also.

CyberKat

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Here's a thought, it's basically part of a conversation with one of my mates:

"Do you know what the scariest thing about growing up is?"

"Probably (I'm such a know-it-all git), tell me."

"When your a kid you look up at everyone, the government, the police, etc and you think it's good how everyone is in charge. Then you grow up and you realise your the same as them and they don't know ****"

top topics

join