It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Do you think that Canada will ever be a target to terrorism? I think it's hard to tell. At this point I don't feel anyone has the need to but some people can get pretty ticked off about really small things that could end up in Canada becoming a potential target.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
hmmmm.....I think you're safe. I don't think it serves bush or blair to bomb your cities or subways, and I think we would consider the oil reserves you have to be under control of a gov't we can deal with.

yup, you're safe

how are the schools up there, and is canadian football any good ? I'm only half kidding.....

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Any country can become the target of terrorism.

Take a look back through history. Im sure google can bring some things up that might answer your questions.

[edit on 20-9-2005 by Bikereddie]

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Air India flight 182.

Mostly Canandians aboard when a terrorist bomb detonated above Ireland. Luggage, slated to be on another Air India flight, detonates at Narita Airport, Tokyo, 55 minutes before fl182 dies. Baggage handlers in Tokyo die, all aboard 182 die after impact with the ocean.

Sikh terrorists are to blame.

Canada is just as much a target as anyone.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I think anyone can become a target at any time. It could be for a valid reason, or just one country trying to make a point. It might even be an accident, but right now I don't think anyone is really safe.

top topics

join