It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did you find this web site?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   
How did you find this web site? By accident? Referred by a friend? Heard about it in the news media? You were sent here by aliens? Just curious...................I found it by accident while doing research on the web for a new book I'm writing. I just searched key word "conspiracy" and POW! There it was.............I only meant to browse the site for a few minutes and move on, but next thing I knew I was hooked like a crack head! Some of the most interesting things in life happen by accident..............................

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Google.

I was searching for old missile silos for sale and one of the links pointed to ATS and some trip to a missile silo.
Now, looking back, it feels really weird that I hadn't stumbled across ATS earlier.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I have no idea. I think that in itself is a conspiracy. All I remember is being here, and having the urge to sign up (and very few boards have ever got that much of my attention). I have no idea where I found it........but in all honesty, it was probably through some mundane Google search about tin foil or reptiles.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I was searching for something, and came across a thread on here, and laughed so hard at some of the information in it that I had to join.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
My friend was talking about John Titor and gave me a link to ATS. I checked out the forum and ended up signing up myself within a few days.

For some reason, the best sites I go to are referred to me by friends. I never find anything good in searches. I just get linked ironically from people who don't even use the site, and it ends up being one of my favourites.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Referral.
A friend told me about the write-ups on X-craft on the main site, so I went there and read everything there was. Later, I stumbled into the board. Had never been in a message board before.
Here I am, 5 years later, still at ATS. Hotel California.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Searching for information about Area 51.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Looked up for some info on Mars

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Googled for stuff about the Mars rovers way back when. Thought it was cool, didn't intend to actually post, webboards weren't my thing back then. I luckily had some time, so I figured, what the hey, why not? Read some stuff, and was hooked.

May of that year I took a hiatus for quite a few months, and slowly came back around November, and here I am.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
asala told me about it, and i loved it ever since!!

oni x x

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I can't remember

Probably..I'm thinkin'...something to do with 9/11.

I've been using mIRC for years, and no doubt someone either made an allegation or suggested something..and being the research nut that I am, ended up here.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
'Cause, you know, everything said on IRC is based on fact and is worthy of replies.

Servers/chans?

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Hahahahhaa yeah exactly

Dalnet (occasionally EFnet)

#wicca
#pagani
#dalwicca
#freetheboobicles (which I believe no longer exists. Snarf)

You?

new topics

top topics

join