It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chomsky E-books

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I was wondering if anyone has any e-books of Noam Chomsky or knows of good places to get e-books

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Not sure if you mean to interpolate "free" before the e-books. My tips below are just for freebies.

There is no reason for Noam Chomsky's published works to be available freely, except a few short essays here and there. He is alive, and his works won't be public domain for many years after his death.

Project Gutenberg was established to help preserve a significant amount of (old) literary heritage, its participants have collected and published, in various e-book forms, hundreds of thousands of titles.

They are a good way of getting access to classics - fiction and some non-fiction. Any classic work you want to read, free to your PC, notebook or palmtop, 50 bookshelves not required in your home library.

IMO the best repository for many of those has been and remains the University Of Virginia:

etext.virginia.edu...

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 04:39 PM
link   
hmmmm I dont know of any sites where you can get his ebooks, but I can give you an interesting link:

The Noam Chomsky Archive

It has loads of interesting articles, inteviews, papers, good stuff.

My suggestion is, visit your local library or bookshop, I'm sure they have a few of his books.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 04:49 PM
link   
thank you for the links guys

top topics

join