It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zarqawi An Excuse For US Occupation

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by crisko
Of course his family will say he's dead.

Maybe, but if they found an "able bodied" Sadam in a dirt hole, don't you think they could find a "one legged man" or a 6'3" guy who needs regular treatments of kidney dialysis.

[edit on 22/9/05 by redmage]

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I find it interesting that, as long as these two "handi-capable" men "run" free, the powers that be have themselves an openended war on terrorisim to strip away civil liberties and piss on the bill of rights.

Do they really want to catch these two, or is it more beneficial to have them "running" free?

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
wait a minute... so you are saying that Iraq did not have terrorist camps ?? why are people so desperatly trying to defend terrorist...its alomst has if people are actually trying to justify their actions... maybe 9/11 never even happened ?

I thought that Zarqawi was kicked out of Afghanistan and that why he had to run to Iraq, but that happend AFTER the Us was in there already.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   

maybe 9/11 never even happened

Oh it happened.

It is just that the US government was behind it.

No one is defending the terrorists, the only terrorists that actually exist, the US State terorists.

[edit on 22-9-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister

Oh it happened.

Give me a link from CNN.com, the BBC or any other reputable news site that indicates this.

Give me proof.

You can't, this is pure speculation, your opinion. That doesn't fly with me.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by crisko

Give me a link from CNN.com, the BBC or any other reputable news site that indicates this.

Give me proof.

Hmmm. 4 years have past. I bet there were many germans who asked that question in 1937 as well regarding the 1933 Reichtag fire. "Give me evidence that Mr. Goebbels have said that!"

Sorry, I couldn`t resist...

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Oh it happened.

No one is defending the terrorists, the only terrorists that actually exist, the US State terorists.

Wow so the US has been responsible for all the IRA attacks and all the attacks including the one Syria carried out against Rafik Hariri? Let me guess the terrorist holding children in Iraq as human shields are americans dressed up attacking fellow Americans too? What about the Lybians who admitted to blowing up flights in the 80's were they Americans?

Yes of course 9/11 was conceived by Bush, he has more enemies and opponents in the political realm than any president in the last 50 years and nobody has brought this to the attention of the public? I find that hilarious if there was any truth to this it would be plastered all over the world news not conspiracy forums.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Oh it happened.

That would not surprise me one bit, but if it was so it was something that habe been in the cooking for at least 10 years...

yeah right, like you even believe that yourself ...lol

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Right now he is said to be Al Qaeda`s leader in Iraq and he has "declared an all out war".

It was an internet forum posting in Arabic that made this claim.

At the same place they claimed AQ had seven nukes in America.

There are hundreds, if not thousands of people on the internet claiming to be AQ, and saying the most outrageous things.

Yet the media speaks of it as if it came from Bin Ladens own mouth while they ignore the other thousands of claims.

The only reason they mentioned it, and continue is because it serves their purposes which is to maintain the occupation indefinitely.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
That would not surprise me one bit, but if it was so it was something that habe been in the cooking for at least 10 years...

Would 43 years do?

Due to the freedom of information act you can now read about Operation Northwoods.

Our government having the idea to stage terrorist attacks has precedent and is nothing new.

Just replace the word Cuba with Al CIAda.

www.gwu.edu...

pg 7/ (pdf scroll pg. 11) 3.A; is where it really starts getting interesting.

3a "We could blow up a U.S. ship in Guantanamo Bay and blame Cuba"

3b We could "evacuate remaining members of the non-existant crew. Casualty lists in U.S. newspapers would cause a helpful wave of national indignation"

Yes, all from OUR government's heads.

You'll really love #4 "even in Washington"

Or how about #7, "Hijacking attempts"!!!!!

Not our government, they would never suggest that!

Or even #8, "the passengers could be a group of college students off on a holiday"

Gotta love that OUR gov. suggesting that one

#8a anyone, "An aircraft at Eglin AFB would be painted and numbered as an exact duplicate for a civil registered aircraft"

If this was believed possible in '62 it is deffinately possible today, as technology has only improved.

So for any who think the U.S. gov. could "never think" such a thing you can thank the F.O.I.A. for your proof.

ArchAngel
The only reason they mentioned it, and continue is because it serves their purposes which is to maintain the occupation indefinitely

Exactly

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Weather the US Goverment is envolved in terrorist acts against the US, i dont know, and that is Conspiracy material. Either way, the terrorist still choose to perform their atack... at the most its a team job, not just one side of it.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   

that is Conspiracy material.

What you just dismiss as "conspiracy material", I would call Official de-classified documentation that proves a precedent that these ideas are not just figments of "conspiracy nuts' " imaginations.

Our government has had, and has possibly acted on, these thoughts. Now you can see it in their words.

IMHO, there are scary similarities between the plans in northwoods and the occurences of 9/11, and, one must not blindly assume that our government is "above" these actions.

at the most its a team job

Absolutely,and imho, the "good ol' boys" on capital hill are playn' the game.

There in lies the catch 22.

Even those non Bush administration supporters who might be "in the know" could never use this against them because they are either too concerned with their own agendas or, deep down, they still do love this country and realize what it would do to America if this came to light. It would be chaos if these actions were proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Riots and bloodshed on a national scale, in short, anarchy.

So instead they play the game passing legislation, to quiet whomever they wish in hopes of saving what country we have left or, to cling to the status they still maintain as the privileged "upper crust".

why are people so desperatly trying to defend terrorist.

Make no mistake, I am in no way supporting terrorisim in any way, but with all the story changing and lies that have been used to propagate this openended war; one must filter through many deceptive tactics to to try to reach the truth, and, one must ask in this instance where the "terrorists" lie.

redmage
I find it interesting that, as long as these two "handi-capable" men "run" free, the powers that be have themselves an openended war on terrorisim to strip away civil liberties and piss on the bill of rights.

Do they really want to catch these two, or is it more beneficial to have them "running" free?

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   
In big blockbuster Hollywood movies isn't there always a ringleader?

A boss, some kind of lunatic. A Christopher Walken/Gary Oldman/John Malkovitch creepy psycho who is bent on world domination?

A baby killing Nazi rapist who everybody HAS to hate because he's just so evil?

Who was the main enemy in Vietnam? I am too young to remember, but was there a face to the enemy other than Ho Chi Minh?

I honestly believe that Zarqawi is being propped up by the US military in the media as the insurgency boogeyman when in fact it is actually thousands of separate boogeymen who are in fact not a complicated network, but just thugs.

And there are enough military historians in the Pentagon to realize that you cannot win a guerrilla war. A war of urban insurgency cannot be defended if the insurgents are willing to kill themselves to accomplish their goals.

[edit on 23-9-2005 by Jakomo]

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Helmutt

hahaha Classic! And so so true!

Crisko

The evidence is all here.

www.whatreallyhappened.com

It's an american website.

As for the proof from Joseph Goebbels, i wouldn't hold your breath.

rstrik

[quotes]Let me guess the terrorist holding children in Iraq as human shields.. [are american]

You said it.

portland.indymedia.org...

US Forces Using Iraqi Children as Human Shields
author: IM
Resistance field commander saw American troops use women and children as human shields atop their tanks.
A field commander in the Iraqi Resistance disclosed to a correspondent for Mafkarat al-Islam in al-Fallujah what he called the "tragedy of the street fighting" by which he meant the way that the invading American troops were using Iraqi women and children as human shields.

The commander said that the tragedy began last Tuesday. Before that he had never seen it before, where the Americans were using women and children to shield their tanks. The commander commented: "this state is living through a type of savagery that history has never known before."

The Resistance field commander said "we could hear the cries of the children and the women's calls for help from atop a column of tanks that was driving along ath-Tharthar street last Tuesday. Some of our fighters closed their eyes in pain and wept at the sight."

BaastetNoir

What makes you belive they haven't been cooking it up for 10 years? Project for a new american Centuary.

-----------

Who do you think writes these crazy websites? Arabs? heh think again.

[edit on 23-9-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   

BaastetNoir

What makes you belive they haven't been cooking it up for 10 years? Project for a new american Centuary.

Well if this is so, most of it was planned under Bill Clinton, that would make him the most guilty part in 9/11 for example.

Anyway, I do not believ in any way, that the poor litle Islamic terrorists are nothing but litle innocent pawns, and that they would rather be having tea at home with their many wives and children, and they are FORCED by the evil Americans to blow themselves up in pieces together with the children of their own people.

Everyone screams ..the children oh the poor children victims of the evil Americans, well sad to say but the Islamic terrorist have been blowing their own children beofre the USA even looked at them

As to Zarqawi, he presented himself as a leader...noone did for him. And he went Iraq after the US troops got there. So much for using him as an excuse to the blame game.

Frankly imho, this blame game will go nowhere and improve absolutly nothing in the world. If a person deicdes to blow him/herself in pieces and kill doznes or hundreds of people, its his/her fault..no one elses.
Everyone can choose.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Anyway, I do not believ in any way, that the poor litle Islamic terrorists are nothing but litle innocent pawns

Actually about 7 of those "hijackers" are still alive

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

as for clinton and what not, there is no difference between the Republicans and the democrats. They are both run by the same Sinister forces.

John Kerry and George bush where both skull and bones.

It's been this way for decades, there is no reason to belive this hasn't been in planning for 10 years. Project for a new american centuary.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
More junk mail. Suppose at least I can see how on freedom sites such as this, some can get away with saying what they want but in the Country their in or from they cannot. Even freedom of speech has moral limitations -- you know, morals.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Anyway, I do not believ in any way, that the poor litle Islamic terrorists are nothing but litle innocent pawns

Actually about 7 of those "hijackers" are still alive

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

Yeah ?? Thast what i call a shame!

as for clinton and what not, there is no difference between the Republicans and the democrats. They are both run by the same Sinister forces.

John Kerry and George bush where both skull and bones.

It's been this way for decades, there is no reason to belive this hasn't been in planning for 10 years. Project for a new american centuary.

Thats about time i agree with on something.

Still the Islamic World belongs to the same New World Conspiracy (leaders that is), thats why I dont understand the reason of this thread.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
BaastetNoir

Yeah ?? Thast what i call a shame!

Is it now? How do you know that your governments version of the event isn't a sham?

Still the Islamic World belongs to the same New World Conspiracy (leaders that is)

That's just it, they tried to make us a part of it, they tried to make us follow their little "al Qaeda" and "al Zarqawi" blah blah. BUt the fact is, we just don't buy it. We don't follow it, and the majority of us know who is really behind it.

If your talking about world leaders, then all world leaders are a part of it. the NWO.

...expect maybe Chavez, but we shall see.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   

If your talking about world leaders, then all world leaders are a part of it. the NWO.

...expect maybe Chavez, but we shall see.

Ahhh...Syrian...I'm sure you know noone gets to "world Leader" unless they "eat at the same table"...off course there are elections and all that, but after they get there, I think they are introduced to the "big picture"

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join