It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Leading the Investigation?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Are we seriously going to let this man conduct an inquiry into his own administration's failure to respond for four days to a major disaster?
Jesus H Christ, does this mean we can follow suit? Can I be a Jury Member of my own trial now? Oh no you don't Mr. Bush, there needs to be an INDEPENDENT investigation as to why you appointed your College Roomate to FEMA and what he has done with half a billion bucks a day. I'd say cutting the funding to Levee Maintainence, then the levee fails and causes thousands of deaths and billions of dollars makes you not only liable to civil recourse, but I'd say that comes pretty damned close to manslaughter. Can you even legally investigate your own administration? The last I heard, the legal terminology for that crap is Conflict of Interest.

Victims of New Orleans Disaster, Call your lawyers! As much as I hate to encourage litigations, lets drag this through the courts before it gets washed, rinsed, and hung out to dry through some farce of a committee. Lead an investigation into your own administration's failures, that is the stuff of facism folks.

[edit on 7-9-2005 by twitchy]

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I can guess how this is going to turn out, one guy will take one for the team. 3 guesses who and the first 2 dont count. hehe

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I heard this today and I found it quite funny. As he said he would take full responsibility he was really nervously looking around... maybe to see if anyone actualyl was listeing. I would love to see people suing George Bush as he is the person responsible, but his own admittance, and the US governemt, cause someone has to be held accountable.

Him running the investigation is laughable.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I'd say a class action wrongful death suit from thousands of victims' families would wipe that smirk off his face, since the disaster obviously couldn't. When I heard him say he was going to lead the investigation, I realized just how far things have gone, and how casually we let it get that far.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I heard that attacking a Sovereign Country was against a world law???

If so,breaking his own countries law`s twitchy would be a misdemeanor would`nt it?

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Remember as I do -- political bashing may not be accepted by ATS brass anylonger.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   
This is gone way beyond bashing, this man wants to lead an investigation of his own administration.
If I had called him a smirking, coke snorting, alcaholic, stone cold idiot of a silver spoon fed imperial golden child rich boy who has male prostitutes posing as press commin in and out of his white house in the middle of the night, that would be bashing. You want to see some bashing, search for threads here on Theresa Kerry.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
This is gone way beyond bashing, this man wants to lead an investigation of his own administration.
If I had called him a smirking, coke snorting, alcaholic, stone cold idiot of a silver spoon fed imperial golden child rich boy who has male prostitutes posing as press commin in and out of his white house in the middle of the night, that would be bashing. You want to see some bashing, search for threads here on Theresa Kerry.

and the kerrys are not rich?
plus kerry did worse in school than bush, what does that tell you?

top topics

join