It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London on high terror alert

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 10:14 AM
link   
This DOES sound like what Whispers was predicting...

Wonder what else he mentioned that is coming down the pike?

A terror attack by suicide bombers on a target in London is now almost inevitable, Britain's most senior police off icer warned today.

Metropolitan Police Commissioner Sir John Stevens said the threat of a major attack had taken a "quantum leap" forward since the bombs in Saudi Arabia and Morocco earlier this year.

www.thisislondon.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 10:17 AM
link   
cheers for that DR, i no that the london police are on shot to kill if they suspect anyone of being a terrorist

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 10:21 AM
link   
It is not only the police who are shoot to kill orders!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Seems like the terrorists are doing their job!! London isnt alone in this, I know very low keyed preps are going on in Berlin, Cologne and the financial district in Frankfurt. I talked to my mother in Chicago, she told me she aint seen that many police running around since they shot Dilinger!! I dont know if it will happen on Sep 11th this year, but its going to happen soon. My God, whats happening in the world!!

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 10:29 AM
link   
as soon as i have tanks outside my door i am #ing off out of this place... if i cant leave i am gonna kill some of the mother #ers...

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 10:31 AM
link   
ill get a visa and come to america....ill hide in a log cabin with a rifle and about 3000 rounds of ammo...

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Within the last week or so... I saw the garbage can behind my office change from a standard aluminum two door swing trash can to a thick concrete bomb resistant can 4-8in thick.
What is that about?????

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Blad Runner You and me both!!! Like I said, I feel helpless!! And our governments are using the situation to take control!! Orson Wells must be laughing his butt off!!! and saying see!!! I told You, but you didnt listen!!!

link   
COME ON TAKE ME ALIVE I DARE YOU!!!

link   
Well I hate to say it, but this doesnt suprise me in the least, it was only a matter of time really.

A friend of mine is on holiday right now, but is flying back on 9/11, although when she made the booking, she was due back on 9/12, but they offered her 15 per cent off if she would fly back on the 11th instead.

Time Will Tell

blackwidow

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I hope that wasnt American Airlines!!

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 10:35 AM
link   
any of you yanks want a lodger??

dragonrider im comin to visit!!!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Would be really nice to meet some of you guys, (esp some individuals
) but I dont know that you would be much better off over here....

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I'm a Yank, but I live in Germany, in the middle of no where, the only terrorists we have in this village are covered with fur and moo alot!!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 10:40 AM
link   
ZOINKS! This world has gone completely mad.
London on high alert. Preps in Germany, and Chicago. You KNOW NYC and D.C. are prepping as well, they just aren't telling us so.
Hold onto your hats.... or butts.. whichever you prefer.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Almost forgot, They are organized, you have the Bovine liberation front, Deathe to Carnivores and MOOOO-jahadeen, no steaks for the great Satan!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Well anyone who wants to come to Scotland should stay near the West Highland Way or near Craiglarich as they have REALLY big caves which have some sort of minerals which deflect radars???

Either that come to Pitlochry!

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 10:43 AM
link   
well scottlands about the safest area as far as martial law is conserned... big forrests..

i live midlands so,, there is a lot of hills but not major forrests...

as far as martial law is conserned( if all water was turned off ect ect ) ive got the idea... that it would be safer to lay low in you house for a month or so... untill the soilders started fighting umongst themselvs wondering how there familiy is doing thats when i think its safest to come out...

when everybody is probably dead... and pyschologically un aware of whats going on...

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I have also noticed the parking police checking under cars with mirrors that are parked in a ally. They must have a reason to be looking.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Do you work in a federal building or some other potential high risk target?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join