It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the NWO exists how come they're letting the dollar depreciate

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The general consensus is that the NWO has complete control over all governments and banking. Why would they want to let the dollar depreciate?

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
In order to create a cashless system...

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
...or maybe because "they" DON'T control it... or maybe even because the NWO doesn't exist!?! The most obvious answer is right in front of your face, and you're doing everything possible to ignore it, grasping at straws to try and find a complicated alternative answer that makes no sense whatsoever. :bnghd:

[edit on 1-9-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
...or maybe because "they" DON'T control it... or maybe even because the NWO doesn't exist!?! The most obvious answer is right in front of your face, and you're doing everything possible to ignore it, grasping at straws to try and find a complicated alternative answer that makes no sense whatsoever. :bnghd:

off topic
just curious, do you believe in any conspiracies or alternative beliefs? if so, which ones?

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   

thats what I was insinuating, read between the lines bro.

[edit on 1-9-2005 by Distortion]

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Maybe its an attempt to create a One World Currency. Although, the dollar has gained some value in the course of this past year (Sept 2004 - Sept 2005)

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspicuouz
just curious, do you believe in any conspiracies or alternative beliefs? if so, which ones?

I believe that the silly conspiracy theories discussed on this forum: secret societies, ufo coverups, nwo, illuminati, etc etc distract potentially intelligent people from the real conspiracies, the real coverups and the real tragedies which occur every day.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I believe that the silly conspiracy theories discussed on this forum: secret societies, ufo coverups, nwo, illuminati, etc etc

So why are you here?

distract potentially intelligent people from the real conspiracies, the real coverups and the real tragedies which occur every day.

Like ...?

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Distortion
The general consensus is that the NWO has complete control over all governments and banking. Why would they want to let the dollar depreciate?

The Mark of the Beast... Implant credit, A world wide trading system, Much harder for identity theft, tracking such and such.
Go Here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
america would have to collapse economically to bring in a one world order with no superpowers. they are conviently kamakazing it against islam.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
China-Russia
All of Europe- The EU
US-Canada-Mexico

Super powers will soon cease to exist, when China and Russia Unite, then all the Nations of Europe Unite, Followed by the Americas Uniting, then south america as a whole. Superpowers.... HAH

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by inspiringyouth
China-Russia
All of Europe- The EU
US-Canada-Mexico

Super powers will soon cease to exist, when China and Russia Unite, then all the Nations of Europe Unite, Followed by the Americas Uniting, then south america as a whole. Superpowers.... HAH

Dont hold your breath for that

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
If the Nwo ran all governments and banking why would they care if a certain countries dollar was lower when it makes the rest worth more. Say im NWO and the American dollar declines ,well i take my 1000 Canadian and go exchange it for the 25 American and then i again raise the American dollar and ive got myself quite a bargain.

[edit on 1-9-2005 by jimstradamus]

Aim

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   

The Economic system is a debt system.. there will never be enough money to pay the debts. NWO or not. Look beyond the money though, people are wealth, not the paper.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow

I believe that the silly conspiracy theories discussed on this forum: secret societies, ufo coverups, nwo, illuminati, etc etc

So why are you here?

To deny ignorance, and to teach people about Freemasonry.

distract potentially intelligent people from the real conspiracies, the real coverups and the real tragedies which occur every day.

Like ...?

Like the REAL civil rights abuses of countries such as North Korea, extremist religious groups in the US (such as some Christiain cults), injustice in our legal system, shady business practices by corporations, or even corrupt and faulty politics and politicians... for starters.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Poverty is slavery.

Once you can't afford to hold a decent life you are a slave.

Aim

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odium

Poverty is slavery.

Once you can't afford to hold a decent life you are a slave.

Like I said earlier.. people are wealth and nothing else. This needs to be realised or else you will see very soon how easy people can become slaves to an inanimate system when the system should be slave to them. It should work no way else.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Maybe they need to weaken the buying power of the dollar in order to weaken the influence of the American Social/Political/Economic Powers over the rest of the world.

Perhaps America has served it's purpose and now is the time to start bringing it back under control and leveling the playing field with the rest of the world.

The NWO, if they really exist and are working all of this as planned, wouldn't have any loyalty or obligations to any one country or nation. They would play "middleman" between all nations on earth while staying free to do as they want. Sort of like the way the United Nations operates. Or perhaps like the Catholic Church operates. They are thier own nation with their own way of doing things, yet they also influence everyone else at the same time.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Funny thing about Conspiracies...When most hear the word conspiracy What is the next word that pops up in peoples cognition most commonly? Yes, as if by magic the word "THEORY" does. Effortlessly popping up to the frontal lobe and it comes out the mouth something like this: "Oh no, not another Conspiracy Theory" Then the jokes about tinfoil hats, black helicopters and isenuations that your an Art Bell listener begin. Eventually from there it progresses to insults and character assasinations about being Ignorant or gullible or you should take your medications begin.

Just like clock work.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I really don't believe in an NWO.

However, if I were to let my imagination out for a sec, I would say that the decline of the Dollar and the rise of the Euro would be an artificially controlled manipulation designed to instill doubt in Americans about their leaders. The less faith a country has in its leadership, the more they feel like there is nobody out there who cares about them, and the more they take matters into their own hands.

Take a look at the hurricane victims - they're going nuts. It's not because they are bad people or stupid - it's because they have lost ALL hope about life. Yes, there are SOME bad people out there, but for the majority, it's a bunch of very, very scared people. By bringing our currency into question, it starts to eat at people and they worry about being able to buy food, afford a place to live, afford transportation, afford safety, etc.

The declining Dollar/rising Euro could also be a way to bring America and Europe into a competitive state. For the longest time, the two regions were in more of a "friendly competition," if you will. By instilling more of a hostile competition between the two, it would be like the hostile competition between the US and the USSR until 1989. Maybe if enough Americans and enough Europeans had a feeling that "it's either us or them" kind of attitude, perhaps a Second Cold War could be started, with a major superpower on each end - exactly like the US and the USSR.

Many people like to say that the NWO/Illuminati are the culprits of all major world wars and international disputes. Perhaps they figure that economics would be a good way to divide two former friends and bring about WWIII.

Look at me - I let my imagination go for just a sec and I start to rationalize the irrational.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join