It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien babies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   
With all the talk about aliens "pro-creating"(so to speak) with humans. What if a human mother was allowed to keep the baby (assuming that it would look human enough). And that child was raised and reared as a human(that funky looking kid you went to grade school with). Do you think that the child would know (deep down inside) that he/she was different. And that they had a special connection with the aliens, even tho they had never been directly contacted by them?

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   
C'mon, don't you ever see the Weekly World News rag, I mean tabloid, I mean respectable journalistic newspaper.
There are always pictures on the of some large noggin'd kid with the title "Space Alien Love Child" of some sort.
ALIEN BABY NEWS

WWN SITE

Here's some quality newsworthy titles - I'm serious

AREA 51 SHOCKER! ULTRA-SECRET BASE IS A NUDIST CAMP FOR TOP MILITARY OFFICERS!
and
OOPS! DRUGSTORE CONFUSES SUPER GLUE WITH HEMORRHOID CREAM!

[edit on 31-8-2005 by nullster]

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Thanks null. I needed a smile.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   
only onus - Didn't mean to hijack your thread, but those WWN stories are pretty funny.

Now to lend credence to your original post. There are (some may say alarming) real world DNA experiments going on. Experiements that make Alien and Human hybrids easy. Try Human-rabbit embryos. Now this is no joke and it's published online just last week. the findings are making the rounds in major science/medical journals.
See LINK 1

So the idea of a mixed human/animal or alien is less sci-fi than ever before. It just doesn't take and alien to produce the results. Humans are doing it already.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by nullster
only onus - Didn't mean to hijack your thread, but those WWN stories are pretty funny.

Now to lend credence to your original post. There are (some may say alarming) real world DNA experiments going on. Experiements that make Alien and Human hybrids easy. Try Human-rabbit embryos. Now this is no joke and it's published online just last week. the findings are making the rounds in major science/medical journals.
See LINK 1

So the idea of a mixed human/animal or alien is less sci-fi than ever before. It just doesn't take and alien to produce the results. Humans are doing it already.

Great are world is screwed up enough as is without a few scientists deciding to play god.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Whompa - Nano technolgy and gentics are a very interesting mix. Currently there is little relation between the two. In about 10-15 years there will be developments for immune system repair and non invasive surgery all performed by personalized organic nanobots injected into the blood stream. You could essentialy go in for treatment for blood clots or kidney stones without even requiring anaesthesia or recovery time.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Now THAT would be true medicine...

With all the talk about aliens "pro-creating"(so to speak) with humans. What if a human mother was allowed to keep the baby (assuming that it would look human enough). And that child was raised and reared as a human(that funky looking kid you went to grade school with). Do you think that the child would know (deep down inside) that he/she was different. And that they had a special connection with the aliens, even tho they had never been directly contacted by them?

Yes, but they usually end up moderating conspiracy forums...

Seriously, there are some accounts of such experiments, but no confirmations of differences, etc. of such children of alleged abductees, that I'm aware of.... Such a baby would have to be identified as having something truly unique and unprecedented to make the case....

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Whoa ... The doctors deliverin human/alien baby pups..er something..
SPACE ALIENS WANT THEIR BABY BACK!
. . . or else!

READ LINK 1

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
On a serious note (and sorry if this strays from the subject at hand), I'm 23 years old. I've noticed a large difference in characteristics (Looks, body features, size) between my parents generation, mine, and the younger generations ahead. It's drastic enough to notice. Do you think it's due to experimentation, genetics, adaptation???

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Ok, say it with me now....

AWWWW.......

Those are great pics, hehe....

As for our appearance differences, my money is on adaptation... We're much taller than our ancestors too, and with bigger feet, etc. Our toes are grown closer together, and all kinds of things.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Twice Fooled - No testing, simple dietary changes.

You only have to go so far as look at the Japanese Pre 1945 to the current day. Japanese had little beef or dairy in the diets. It wasn't until post war era that they were introduced in great quantities. In just two generations there is a very dramatic change in height and weight.

In general, kids keep getting taller and heavier. It doesn't take long at all for humans to adapt to their environment and/or dietary changes. Need more...Look at todays athletes and note their height/weights and compare them to the 1970's counterparts. We have 300+ linemen that can run a fast 440.

Added interesting note. The desireable weight and proportion has changed over the generations. Being on the bulker side and lotsa curves was a sign of being well to do. Skinny (or fit as we see now) was not considered attractive or healthy. So social stature and health inclinations play a role as well.

[edit on 1-9-2005 by nullster]

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that has alot to do with it, but what about environmental changes? Since the 19th century we have drastically changed our atmousphere. How would our bodies adapt such changes?

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Gazrok, they're cool until they open their eyes. Then all bets are off.

Twice Fooled - The human body is very resiliant. Given sufficient time, it has adapted to a variety of climate and environmental changes. Now given that we are cracking the codes of DNA of both man and animals, things may get down right spookie.

You can bank on tissue regeneration already. We grow grafted artificial skin in labs by the yard. We will move toward organ regeneration and then into limb regeneration. As I noted in my post above, the mix of animal and human to create specialized stem cells has already happened. What would a Rabbit and Human embryo end up looking like if it matured?

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I'd like to see'm slip up. But their intelligent level I feel, would never allow it. I think. They could not possibly allow a Hybrid new born to slip through the cracks - I think? Dam good question though !

Dallas

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by nullster

As I noted in my post above, the mix of animal and human to create specialized stem cells has already happened. What would a Rabbit and Human embryo end up looking like if it matured?

Yeah I recently read an article on the new breakthrough in the stem cell research. As for the human/animal embryos, I bet they will let a few mature just to see.

new topics

top topics

join