It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiderman 2 and Freemasonry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Anyone notice the Masonic symbolism in it?

This movie, from Columbia pictures. Columbia being a Goddess, associatied with Isis and Semiramis. Isis is prominent in Freemasonry, symbolized by the star Sirius. There's plenty of symbolism around Columbia if you look on the net, what happened at Columbine high school, the space shuttle Columbia etc.

Then you have Dr Otto Octavius an eminent scientist who invents a machine that creates a mini Sun. Durin the demonstration he asks his wife to turn on the blue light. Blue being of course the color of the first 3 degrees of Freemasonry. You have the Sun, principal masonic symbol, blue light symbolizing the 3 blue degrees and all of this from the company Columbia pictures. You can even see some blue cloth on her at the beginning.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
So what? Columbia has released a lot of movies, and I bet more than one of them has had blue things and/or the sun in it.

Is there any more to your theory, or are those the only applicable instances of 'masonic' symbology?

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Domo Arigato....Mr. Roboto.

Personally, I think your stretching things. It's like cloud shapes. You see what you want to see. I think you have named quite a few different things and tried to make them fit.

For example, the blue light made to fit the 3 degrees of masonry.

I would think it would be more obvious to look at Sirius radio (hello satellite) being used for mind-control turning humans into...ahem, dogs (Siruis - dog star). They even use the dog as a logo. Now THAT is world domination.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I think somebody's on a wind up

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Look! I can see George Washingtons apron!

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
It's obviously a test to see just how wacko some people are, hopefully no-one will go with it - but it sadly wouldn't surprise me...

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman
I think somebody's on a wind up

Yeah, I reckon you're right. Either that or one of the most tenuous conspiricy connections I've read on this site (and there is some stiff competition out there, as I'm sure you'll all agree).

new topics

top topics

join