It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what did the apollo missions experience UFO / alien wise???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
i heard that there is "proof" that the apollo mission saw UFOs by the moon and buildings on the moon made by aliens and etc...

at first, i thought "this is bullsh#*", but the guy said there was "proof" in the radio transmissions and in papers and etc...

so, can we find this "proof" and post it in this thread???

thanks...

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Doctor Egar Mitchel was an 'naut on Apollo and has since spilled the beans on the UFO/Apollo missions he was involved with.

He's, in my opinion the main man with Apollo and UFOs.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Here, this should help.
www.anomalous-images.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Nventual...

wouldn't the space men that saw anything "wierd", talk to the news stations???

i mean, someone had to have talked...

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Astronauts at the time were all military men, so if they were ordered not to, then they would not talk. This is of course what many people believe happened.

There are some comments from the time, 'little lights' and other not-too-remarkable things, but nothing really substantial. At least that is the official story.

Proof, like almost everything on this topic is a matter of who you wish to believe. There are people who swear up and down that they listened to some transmissions from the Moon Missions that plain old said 'we have spacecraft here'. Sadly I know of no recordings and it remains an open question to me. I find it hard to believe that someone out there was not interested in our going into space, what we might have seen of them is still a mystery.

That certainly would have been the logical time to make themselves known.

A.T
(-)

[edit on 8/25/05 by Alexander Tau]

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
Nventual...

i mean, someone had to have talked...

Many humans who have been to outer space have written personal accounts of their experiences, as well as their opinions and suggestions to the United Nations.

Not just American astronauts, but cosmonauts, and other country's space exploration participants as well.

The United Nations may play a much larger role in suppression and/or controlled information release. It's unfortunate most people aren't paying attention to the actions and behaviors as a whole, and not paying attention to what is really being said, or not being said. To truly try to encompass vision to the totality of it all, starts to shed light on it.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
thank you for your replies...

i wish there was alot of "proof" as many of you wish...

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Much of this is due to interpretation of official transmissions...

I was recently researching this, expecting (or at least hoping) to find something pretty golden, but nope. I'll do a post soon on the findings...

The BEST tidbit is that there was an official transmission regarding a UFO sighting or a "Santa Claus" (one of many codenames for UFO's). However, this just means there was something unidentified spotted, it doesn't necessarily mean an interplanetary spaceship.

There's another interpretation of one of the astronauts spotting something strange looking in a crater (later clarified), which some UFO nuts then stretch to be a UFO parking lot....
That kind of thing, which is rampant with the Apollo landings and the UFO nuts.

The higher profile Apollo astronauts have all stated that the ideas of ruins on the moon, etc. are bogus. Maybe they are lying, maybe they aren't, who knows? But, men of that generation and their standing were known for their honor and integrity, so I'd call it a longshot they're covering something up there.

There are some really wacky claims regarding this, along with some interesting tidbits, so one really has to wade through this carefully...

If you want to read some interesting fiction on this though (and this prompted my research on it), look into the book "The Orion Protocol" by Gary Tigerman. It's an excellent read.
and like the DaVinci Code, based loosely on facts and then written to sound very realistic.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
thanks Gazrok...

i can't wait to see your post...

top topics

join