It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UBL video on the horizon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Since the 4 year anniversary of 9/11 is right around the corner, does
anyone here think UBL will produce a new video to both shake his fist at us and also remind us he is still alive?

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by philaman01
Since the 4 year anniversary of 9/11 is right around the corner, does
anyone here think UBL will produce a new video to both shake his fist at us and also remind us he is still alive?

I guess we will just have to wait and see, philaman01

Sanc'.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
we shall see. if one does show up it might be that signal those "experts" say is coming.

an attack will happen at some point but it will not be any nuke or chemical for a long time.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I am sure some video will appear soon whether from UBL or his "companions". We seem to be over due for a new attack so it will not surprise me when it comes. Although I doubt anything nuclear will happen I still don't rule out bio stuff.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I reckon it will be one of Bin Laden's side-kicks that makes the next contact.

They've pretty much pushed the limit in regards to making Bin Laden tapes, too many people are on to them and studying the tapes they present to closely. If they blew it and made one which was proven as a fake, their whole scheme would be out the window.

I still think Bin Laden will get officially killed off soon, Bush will get a poll boost and support for the war will increase also plus it will set off the extreemists and warrent more war.
Since Bin Laden is already dead, it wouldn't be hard to pull off.

Has anyone heard from Al-Zarqawi lately either? He used to be responsable for everything bad in Iraq but he's been quiet lately.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Zarqawi just took responsibility for the missed attacks on the US ships in Jordan.

top topics

join