It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Colonel MUST STAY!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 02:05 AM
link   
It has come to my attention that the Colonel is considering leaving this August Retinue's company....

This can NOT stand! Without his unique style of reparte and banter this site will suffer GREATLY.

It has been said by the Great One, Fury, "What good would Shakespear be without his villians?"

Truer words have not been typed and or spoken by man or woman I assure you.

The Colonel's ONLY desire is to cause thought in the minds of his political adversaries...

This is a noble desire REGARDLESS of what you think of his tactics!

The Colonel MUST STAY!!!

PEACE...
m...

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 02:11 AM
link   
This is completely unnecesary but thank you.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Oh, "I get it" you only think it's unecessary because I BLAZE A TRAIL that the conservatives like to follow!

Yeah, I se right through this mister man! It's ALL about the Lib/Con debate with you huh?

Put 'em up! Put 'em up! Let's ROCK!

P...
m...

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
It has come to my attention that the Colonel is considering leaving this August Retinue's company....

This can NOT stand! Without his unique style of reparte and banter this site will suffer GREATLY.

It has been said by the Great One, Fury, "What good would Shakespear be without his villians?"

Truer words have not been typed and or spoken by man or woman I assure you.

The Colonel's ONLY desire is to cause thought in the minds of his political adversaries...

This is a noble desire REGARDLESS of what you think of his tactics!

The Colonel MUST STAY!!!

PEACE...
m...

Indeed,
the colonel must stay.
below are the reasons.

1. We need 1 more republican on this board.
2. I need an evil nemisis. (or am i the evil one?)
3. I cannot possibly come up with all the irrational thoughts on this board.
4. I'll have to torment other people.
5. the mud pit will die.
6. I'll never say "WTF did he post now?"
7. there has got to be a reason for the warn system.
8. All great things need villians, even ATS.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I didn't like No. 1.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I think he meant to say Repugnant!!

Mark

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
I didn't like No. 1.

Like shooting fish in a barrell.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Colonel, I cant believe you would surrender this board to the republiklansmen so easily......

Where the hell else are we gonna find 5 democrats wrapped up in one?

U take over, and all well see in the mud sliging forum is "I love Bush" and "Bush for re election in 2004".

It will be a forum of wannabe skull and bonesmen all praising bush, and I cant bash them there since i spend my Bush bashing on the war on terrorism forum......

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Well, I think you should read my latest blog to know what I think of dems.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Well, I think you should read my latest blog to know what I think of dems.

and you should read his comments to read my demonspawn propoganda!!!
LMAO

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Skadi, I'm staying. No worries. I'm staying just to see repugnants crap their pants and get nuerotic when I research and post their own stuff and say 'See you are..(please fill in the Satanic vice here). YOUR man said so."

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Skadi, I'm staying. No worries. I'm staying just to see repugnants crap their pants and get nuerotic when I research and post their own stuff and say 'See you are..(please fill in the Satanic vice here). YOUR man said so."

Glad you're staying colonel,
us republicans have to stick together.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Since you ARE staying... And since I started the scandelous propeganda that you are a "Rich Guy" living on a Trust Fund... Can I borrow a couple hundred LARGE?

P...
m...

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Since you ARE staying... And since I started the scandelous propeganda that you are a "Rich Guy" living on a Trust Fund... Can I borrow a couple hundred LARGE?

P...
m...

Sure, as soon as I vote for Bush!

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fury

You need to understand. I will NEVER EVER be like you. I am the good guy. I stand for the people. When no one else cares I am........................The People's Champion.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fury

You need to understand. I will NEVER EVER be like you. I am the good guy. I stand for the people. When no one else cares I am........................The People's Champion.

whaaaazaaaah?
are you really the rock?

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 02:53 AM
link   

*opens mouth*

.......# it.
Too easy.

-B.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Aw MAN! Does that mean there is NO LOVe in the room? Dang! I thought I had a cool 150 grand!

Now what?! I am supposed to use my OWN cash?! What kind of Democrat does that make YOU?!

Aha! *Light goes on overhead* You are a REPUBLICAN!!!!!!

i KNEW it!

PEACE.. (My brother... Regardless of poly-sci WE R Americans!)
m...

[Edited on 8-31-2003 by Springer]

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee

*opens mouth*

.......# it.
Too easy.

-B.

Damn it, I had to be a mod... this is the sort of stuff that just screams at me, and I cannot take advantage of it...

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 08:07 PM
link   

PEACE...
m...

I offer my personal guarantee that Colonel will be a part of the September Retinue, along with 99.7% of the August Retinue, in a few short hours in that part of civilization that is behind schedule where Spring hasn't already sprung.

The People's Champion fights battles on many fronts. It is tough to be The People's Champion when you face scorn and mockery from non-believers and truly repugnant individuals of many persuasions. Like he says, it's even tougher to be The People's Champion when he's nothing like The People!

(insert reptilian shapeshifter anecdotes here).

As GeneralDilemma viewed his battlefield before departing to meet his wife for the conjugal visit that occurs every 20 years, he knew that game plan would be carried on by Colonel.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join