It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Sheehan has begun!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The ongoing plan is to get Limbaugh, O’Reilly, Couilter and Drudge and his pin headed friends to trash her. Rove calls this the “Grass-Roots Response” task force and orders have been issued to the Friends in the Media to go ahead. Faked interviews with obscure White House staffers disguised as grieving parents of the recently killed in Iraq have been going on in the basement for a week now and I happened to blunder into one. If it wasn’t so sick, it would be funny.
This is just like something out of ‘Wag the Dog’ but in the case of Rove, it would be ‘Grease the Pig.’ Then these faked sound bites are sent off to paid media employees at the various networks: CNN, FOX, NBC and others to be played on prime time as “growing public outrage” at the “lies and self-seeking” efforts on the part of Ms. Sheehan and a “gang of left-wing Bush haters” and “anti-military left-wingers.”

In full force- Mothers are coming out of the woodwork as planned, enraged at Cindy. Rush and Sean are having a field day also!

Moveon.org is a very reliable news source!

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I really don't think there is a master plan. Sheehan is getting drooled over by the left and the mainstream media. To get the real story, people are turning to Drudge, Limbaugh, Fox News etc.

You don't need to make up interviews with parents of dead soldiers. Most of them respect the Presidents decision and their own son's and daughters decision to voluntarily join the armed forces.

www.worldnetdaily.com...

Without the alternate media's help, you wouldn't even know that Sheehan has already had a meeting with Bush. You wouldn't even know about the kind things she said about him after the meeting. You also wouldn't even know that most of her family is against her, and that her husband is filing for divorce from her.

Sheehan is a fraud. I just wonder how big her book deal will be?

[edit on 18-8-2005 by Carseller4]

[edit on 18-8-2005 by Carseller4]

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   
This doesn't surprise me at all. This administration is known for faking support when and where they want it. I also read that as a child, when Bush was losing at a game, he'd change the rules or cheat.
So this sounds about par for the course.

Thankfully, Ms. Sheehan will have the information that these administration mock-ups are not real and are only out to tear her down. It only means the administration is running scared. She should press on harder than ever, hold her head high and be proud that she's doing what's important to her regardless of the judgments, attacks and name-calling of Bush and War supporters.

What kind of man cheats to beat up on a woman, for Christ's sake? He's a piece of work, I'll tell ya. A real class act...

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Sheehan has destoyed her marriage, her family, and her son's heroic memory...the only thing left for her to do is to destroy all the left-wing groups who hitch their carriages to her horse, which is apparently what is happening.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Imagine, Rove doing damage control for himself!

He sure knows how to keep the heat not focused on him

DJ,
I suppose you know what went on in her home first hand? The reality is that 50% of married people who lose a son or daughter will separate or divorce.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
dgtempe, do you have a link for your first post?

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

:bnghd: I'm sorry, i've posted this one too many times!
Enjoy! As if we needed to be told.....

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Cindy Sheehan knows what is this war for. That's why she has been smeared by neocon and their "swift boat harassing team".

Cindy Sheehan to ABC's 'Nightline': War in Iraq was for Israel

Quote, "Am I emotional? Yes, my first born was murdered. Am I angry? Yes, he was killed for lies and for a PNAC Neo-Con agenda to benefit Israel. My son joined the Army to protect America, not Israel. Am I stupid? No, I know full-well that my son, my family, this nation, and this world were betrayed by George [W.] Bush who was influenced by the neo-con PNAC agenda after 9/11. We were told that we were attacked on 9/11 because the terrorists hate our freedoms and democracy...not for the real reason, because the Arab-Muslims who attacked us hate our middle-eastern foreign policy. That hasn't changed since America invaded and occupied Iraq...in fact it has gotten worse."

news.baou.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
News on Rush Limbaugh...

2 soldiers back from Iraq, start to grope/molest a woman against her will, 3 guys go over and protect her from the soldiers, how does Rush report it? He says that the soldiers were attacked by Anti-War Liberals, he never mentions that the soldiers were attempting to rape a woman, that they were attacked by men trying to protect a woman, but reports it as just 3 Anit-War Liberals attacking two soldiers. Of course republicans love/worship this guy, look at how well he spins!

top topics

join