It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Cross Between Grey Aliens and Ancient Ape Men

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
This is something which has niggled at my mind for some time now.
I often wonder if modern day man may in fact be a hybrid species of Grey Aliens and ancient ape men.

Its just that I think if you took half the DNA of a Grey and half the DNA of a great ape and created a being you would more than likely end up with something very much like a modern human.

In general terms we probably half way between the two in terms of strengh, intelligence and looks !

Just a wee theory thats been spinning around in my head for a while - whats others thoughts on the possibility ?

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Wouldn't a cross between a Grey alien and an Ape be....

A GRAPE???

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
GRAPE APE!

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I have often thought myself maybe human evolution may have had an helping hand somewhere along the path I'm not sure wether I would say it was as easy as just cross breeding between early man and the grey species although I guess it is a possibility! Harvard University is about to undertake a long study into the unknown gap in human evolution where early ape like creatures went in and homo sapiens came out to try and discover exactly what happened, with one of the theories being that there may have been some sort of intervention from a higher power as far as I can remember this is getting almost one million dolars a year of funding!

top topics

join