It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Duke: Why Cindy Sheehan is Right!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Why Cindy Sheehan is Right!
By David Duke

Cindy Sheehan, a mother who lost a son in the Iraq War, is determined to prevent other mothers and fathers from experiencing the same loss.

Courageously she has gone to Texas near the ranch of President Bush and braved the elements and a hostile Jewish supremacist media to demand a meeting with him and a good explanation why her son and other’s sons and daughters must die and be disfigured in a war for Israel rather than for America.

Recently, she had the courage to state the obvious that her son signed up in the military to protect America not to die for Israel.

In a recent letter to “Nightline,” she wrote the following hard-hitting words:

Am I emotional? Yes, my first born was murdered. Am I angry? Yes, he was killed for lies and for a PNAC Neo-Con agenda to benefit Israel. My son joined the Army to protect America, not Israel. Am I stupid? No, I know full-well that my son, my family, this nation, and this world were betrayed by George [W.] Bush who was influenced by the neo-con PNAC agenda after 9/11. We were told that we were attacked on 9/11 because the terrorists hate our freedoms and democracy…not for the real reason, because the Arab-Muslims who attacked us hate our middle-eastern foreign policy. That hasn’t changed since America invaded and occupied Iraq…in fact it has gotten worse.

Now, a gauntlet of personal attacks has been let out against her. A recent article on David Horowitz’s FrontPage and repeated by many pro-Israel zealots dares to compare her with that incorrigible American, me. Here is a FrontPage reader’s commentary published in the Lonestar Times.

…(Sheehan) voiced vaguely anti-Semitic rhetoric when she alleged that the Iraq War was all about protecting Israel, i.e. a Jewish conspiracy (a similar opinion is frequently expressed by David Duke and his ilk).” – From the Lonestar Times August, 13, 2005

In truth, Cindy Sheehan is absolutely right. Her son signed up in the military to defend America, not Israel, and to safeguard our own democracy, not the democracy of some foreign nation that neither wants nor needs it. In advancing this war for Israel, government and media advocates obviously couldn’t get Americans behind the war by saying it was a war for Israel. They had to make up bogus reasons for the war, such as saying that Iraq was an imminent threat to America and that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction. Now that these lies have been exposed, they have changed the rationale for the war to “fighting for democracy” and “fighting against terrorism.” Here’s a short list showing why Cindy Sheehan is right!

LINK

Nice company you anti-war folks keep......

Someone has to see the irony here....

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Speaking of company,

Reagan was sent Donald Rumsfeld as his envoy to meet with Saddam Hussien during the Iran Iraq war after he had gassed 5,000 Kurds.

The Iraq war is Mass murder, with no good reason for it.

Repubicans like and keep the company of other mass murderers.

I don't believe David Duke is responsible for any mass murders.

War supporters condone the needless murder of tens of thousands of Iraqis and Americans,

For the sole purpose of war-profiteering greed.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Wow, did slank just say david duke was ok because he doesnt support the war?
So basically slank you think that anyone supports the war are murderers?

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
David Duke is using her grief to score some points, something many people are doing also, including you with this post, edsinger.

Honestly, what is this supposed to prove? You can look through the donation lists for both Republicans and Democrats and find that both parties keep all sorts of undesirable company. You can look at anti and pro war protests and find that both sides have unsavory groups jumping on the bandwagon.

Is this really denying ignorance?

-koji K.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Welcome to my personal homepage. Most of you probably came here from Stormfront White Nationalist / White Pride Resource page, so you altready have a pretty good idea of my political views and their importance to me. I have been active in the White patriot movement for 30 years, beginning when I was fifteen years old, growing up in the midst of "civil rights" turmoil in Alabama.

[img]http://www.[hate-site-nolink]/dblack/images/abc_don.jpg[/img]
/dblack/]Don Black

Don Black supports Bush. Oh what crazy company you keep ed! See the irony? Now give me the five minutes I wasted on this thread back.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
If this war is so darned important for America's freedom, why aren't the children of the Administration in there helping to win this war?

**DRAFT THE BUSH CHILDREN ***

After lookingat all the facts, opinions and rhetoric, I have to believe that logically, the war is a lie, the events leading to the war were a lie, and the reasons for continuing the war are a lie.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
Nice company you anti-war folks keep......

As others have said, Duke is an irrelevant idiot that would try to score points of the back of anyone just so that someone that didn't know any better would post his name on the Internet.

By the way, even though nobody in their right mind would pay any attention to anything Duke has to say, the organizers of Bill Frist's "Just Us" Christian Sunday didn't seem to have any problem paying him $82,500 for his mailing list.

Nice company you pro-war Christians keep.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

By the way, even though nobody in their right mind would pay any attention to anything Duke has to say, the organizers of Bill Frist's "Just Us" Christian Sunday didn't seem to have any problem paying him $82,500 for his mailing list.

Nice company you pro-war Christians keep.

Got me there I guess...

I just thought it funny and just so you know, I do not like Duke. Christ was colorblind............

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 05:25 AM
link   
XphilesPhan,

Almost all wars are mass murder.

This mass murder just doesn't have a good reason for it.

See the charred corpses smoking as they burn,
pieces of them scattered across the road like so much dirty and bloody meat.

We Americans are completely psychotically detatched from the reality of this war. We don't see the horrible carnage or the destroyed, bullet ridden homes.

We don't even see the cleaned up flag drapped coffins of our own young as their bodies are shipped home.

America has become a schizophrenic serial killer, brutally killing people one minute then cleaning up and partying as if nothing is wrong.

Something is very wrong.
This legacy of mayhem will come back to haunt America for generations.

You support the war?
You support purposeless mass murder.
You are also betraying your country's long term interests.

But i guess most war supporters aren't long term thinkers.
Honestly they don't seem to me to much at all in the way of thinkers.

Ha, Ha, Ha, the Iraq war is so funny.
A million laughs.
Butchering people can be such a riot!

You people are sick.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Christ was colorblind............

But, he sure likes to hate himself some queers*, doesn't he?

As a side note, where's CarSeller? He voted for David Duke.
Nice company you keep there, Ed.

*Sorry in advance to the mods, but the word is appropriate to point out the irony in Ed's "Irony Fingerin" thread.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by slank
I don't believe David Duke is responsible for any mass murders.

Certainly not because he doesn't want to.

David Duke is an avowed racist, Klansman, and white supremacist.
And a scumbag, while we're at it.

EDIT: As a side note, I would love to how how Ed found this particular article? Was he randomly surfacing White Pride websites? Was it discovered on the FreeRepublic? Was it forwarded by a friend? (And if so, what are his friends doing there?)

[edit on 15-8-2005 by brimstone735]

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Seriously though....why do we even have a Politics board?

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   
@ Brimstone

I have explained my vote for Duke. Edwin Edwards destroyed Louisiana and is now in jail because of it. I stand by my vote.

I also see no difference between West Virginians voting for Robert Byrd and my voting of Duke.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
@ Brimstone

I have explained my vote for Duke. Edwin Edwards destroyed Louisiana and is now in jail because of it. I stand by my vote.

I also see no difference between West Virginians voting for Robert Byrd and my voting of Duke.

Dont look at me, it seems Ed Singer has a problem with your vote.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by brimstone735

Christ was colorblind............

But, he sure likes to hate himself some queers*, doesn't he?

As a side note, where's CarSeller? He voted for David Duke.
Nice company you keep there, Ed.

*Sorry in advance to the mods, but the word is appropriate to point out the irony in Ed's "Irony Fingerin" thread.

Not exactly, He loved everyone but asked them not to sin, homosexuals claim it is not a sin , BIG difference!

And I found the link looking for something else, I do not like the man PERIOD and he keeps good company with you peacenicks when a nation is at war.

As for voting for Duke, Car Seller is right , Edwin screwed Louisiana more than once, I remember the 73 flood crap. Duke was a backlash vote and you would have to live there to understand those who voted for him.

He is a racist and therefore would not have had my vote, but his politics were better than the Huey Longish Democrats.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   

As for voting for Duke, Car Seller is right , Edwin screwed Louisiana more than once, I remember the 73 flood crap. Duke was a backlash vote and you would have to live there to understand those who voted for him.

He is a racist and therefore would not have had my vote, but his politics were better than the Huey Longish Democrats.

So, if I can somehow make sense of your arguement.

Voting a white supremacist into office is good, especially if that voter agrees with you, but when that same white supremacist writes a third part essay on "why the crazy lady in Texas makes a good point", then liberals are bad?

Furthermore, why exactly were you surfing the Aryan Web, Ed?

In conclusion, you're either a hypocrite for not lambasting Carseller's vote, or you're a bloody fool for pairing Duke's nonsense with the anti-war vote.

Which is it?

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by brimstone735

Furthermore, why exactly were you surfing the Aryan Web, Ed?

In conclusion, you're either a hypocrite for not lambasting Carseller's vote, or you're a bloody fool for pairing Duke's nonsense with the anti-war vote.

Which is it?

How lost you are!

I was not on an aryan website, if you must know it was LGF.

No carSeller might have voted for him for reasons other than his racist attitude. You don't live in Louisiana and therefore you don't know. Its funny how one can be accused of being a racist when the Democratic party is the most. The hold the black folks back by making them dependent on the Federal Government and therefore gain their votes and if a black man sees this for what it is he is called a Uncle Tom......sad really.

[edit on 15-8-2005 by edsinger]

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   

No carSeller might have voted for him for reasons other than his racist attitude. You don't live in Louisiana and therefore you don't know. Its funny how one can be accused of being a racist when the Democratic party is the most. The hold the black folks back by making them dependent on the Federal Government and therefore gain their votes and if a black man sees this for what it is he is called a Uncle Tom......sad really.

Quit ducking the issue here, Ed.

YOU made a post lambasting liberals for David Duke's indirrect support.
YOU refuse to do the same for your idealogue, who directly supported him.
YOU make excuses for VOTING for this same white supremacist.
YOU are a hypocrite, because of it.

It's okay for you, and for others who agree with you, but bad when you can pin it on someone else.

That's just bad christianity, right there.

You can make all the excuses you want, but until you say that CarSeller's vote was wrong, you will continue to be a hypocrite.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Did I not say that I would NOT have voted for him?

I do not tell you how to vote, even though I know that its a wrong vote but that is my opinion.

That should be enough, I just said I can understand WHY he voted that way.

Hell I voted for Nixon in 92 so whats your point?

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Did I not say that I would NOT have voted for him?

I do not tell you how to vote, even though I know that its a wrong vote but that is my opinion.

That should be enough, I just said I can understand WHY he voted that way.

Hell I voted for Nixon in 92 so whats your point?

Quit ducking the issue here, Ed.

You can make all the excuses you want, but until you say that CarSeller's vote was wrong, you will continue to be a hypocrite.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join