It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Political Mud Pit???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I know I'm probably in the minority here but it would be nice to have a forum for "UK political Mud Pit" as well.

There does seem to be alot of UK news going on lately and we cant really put it in the "US Political Mud Pit" as it wouldnt be in the right place would it?

Anyway it was just a thought guys!

Thoughts anyone????

blackwidow

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 12:54 PM
link   
No, the US political mud pit should just be: "A political mud pit." So that all political crap would be there..

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM
No, the US political mud pit should just be: "A political mud pit." So that all political crap would be there..

agreed (sorry but i usually dont make "me too" posts but this DOES make sense. american isnt the only one that slings mud!)

in the mean time post your mud slinging there.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Yep I could agree with you there, that you could change the US mud pit to everyones mud pit, but it might get confussing for some?

But you got to start somwhere, anymore MUD for the UK guys??????????

blackwidow

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackwidow666
Yep I could agree with you there, that you could change the US mud pit to everyones mud pit, but it might get confussing for some?

But you got to start somwhere, anymore MUD for the UK guys??????????

blackwidow

lol i SERIOUSLY doubt anyone would get confused....trust me.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 01:05 PM
link   
You want me to trust someone called The Prank Monkey? (joking) I think? Confussed yet?

Got to start somewhere I suppose, gonna on then!

blackwidow

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 01:07 PM
link   
im from the UK and i want some mud dammit

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Thanks Infinite its nice to know there's more than a few in here, will have to wait for William to see this first though.

I know there's not hundreds from the UK here but we do come here every day some of us.

And our government can be just as crap as everywhere else as well.

blackwidow

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Yeah I agree. Would like to see some foreign mudslinging so i wont forget the US not the only #ed up country on the planet!
Brits are second largest group of posters. Just a general mudpit wpould be fine.

Seems though, you could build an entire website on US govornment bull# and mudslinging.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 02:11 PM
link   
It would be a good idea, but I doubt it would recieve much attention, other than the occasional skeleton coming out of the closet and slanging off Tony. The reason for this is that there is not enough difference between our political parties. Labour is a just Conservative-Lite now, so theres not much to debate between them........

But, for the hardcore brittish political minded person (lol
) I think it would be worth it......perhaps as a sub forum in the mud-pit, like the Entertainment one in chit-chat....

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I think this is an oversight BW.

I'll raise the issue.

I hadn't seen it myself.

Without pre-empting,I'm fairly sure this will be rectified.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Thank you JB1

Being from the UK as well, you can understand where I'm coming from.

(where ever that is?)

I know our political parties can be said to be more or less very similar, but it would be nice to have somewhere to throw the mud, and put in things that arent always muddy either (you with me? I dont know if I am, so will shut up now - now that is a first!)

blackwidow

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Maybe we could rename it the mudslinging and teacup throwing forum.

*ducks and runs for cover*

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyeff
Maybe we could rename it the mudslinging and teacup throwing forum.

*ducks and runs for cover*

Ah, Nyeff. I really wish the Teacup stereotype was true, but we got more SKinheads than Teacups, I think thats our trademark......

I love Teacups.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 02:36 PM
link   
"Skinheads and teacups"

what more can I say!

Great title there.

(haven't seen a skinhead with a teacup lately, but it could be a new trend there guys?)

blackwidow

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Sorry I just couldn't resist.
Bad nyeff bad.
I figure if ya got mud to sling, sling here. No need for a US,UK forum. Just plain ole mudslinging works for me.

[Edited on 8/29/03 by nyeff]

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I did say earlier about just having the one, as its not the same putting a bit of mud in the US pit, when its about the UK, see what I mean?

blackwidow

[Edited on 29-8-2003 by blackwidow666]

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 02:45 PM
link   
If a seperate UK mud sling forum IS made, please can we have Alistair Cambpell as the logo.....???? He is the King of Spin

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Well he has just RETIRED as they say!

blackwidow

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The EX-King of spin.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join