It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Babylon the headquarters for the one world order

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
some things are just better left alone ....

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by xina huang
I am a tracker I track events each event leads to another.

HUH

The meeting starts the 29 August the last day that the planet mars is near earth, mars the planet of war.

Sorry to burst your bubble dude, but the closet will be in October that chain letter that you got it from was incorrect.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Rome as the Black Empire, this theory has been banded about ever since the Protestant Uprisings of the Continent of Europe. It's the same old dialectics that the Templars and their ilk were said to embrace once they became renegades in the eyes of the Vatican Corps.

I like it, the Vatican are one of the most heinous land owners within the global real estate world and also the spiritual memopheres. It is a theory that most Gnostics and Heretics have employed in their Information Wars against the Oppressives.

Surely the Jesuits who have done more to poison the Mass Mind with their forays into the 2nd and 3rd Worlds to fish for souls to hail an egregore that quite simply the 1st World is starting to rebel against, it is down to the Jesuits that the missionary work is done for their insidious Infection Strategies. There exists a slight attunement and alliance with the Sovereign Military Oder of Malta, the Vatican Dipolmatics Corps and the CIA and the NSA and FEMA.

Of course I have launched myself into an invoke of a rabid anti-catholic but well Church and State do dicatate an Oligarchy of Extreme Wealth and Influence especially in regards to Civil Wars that play out within the 3rd World. So I apoligise for the rabid anti-catholicism but a Religoius Institution such as the Vatican deserves to get moaned at and yes critically analysed at, as Marx said "Religion Is The Opium Of The People!"

Remember as one of the largest Control Groups it can work meatphorically like an immortalist "Vampire" Multi National Corporation that masks itself as a Religious Institution, it holds more privy to the UN than any other Religious Group or Entity. Now that is power.

Remember that they sat on the fence in WW2 and alllied theselves with the Fascist Redux Axis, and that they played tootsie with Hitler, Mussolini and Hirohito. Shocking. Alot of the Fascist Gold which was reappropiated from those incarcerated in Concentration Camps or that had to flee was taken in by the Vatican. The same old praxis philosophically of "My Enemy's Enemy Is My Friend!" Shocking..

new topics

<< 1   >>

join