It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Zawahiri Tape Transcript?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I can not find the Al-Zawahiri tape transcript anywhere. It concerns me that we can't get a hold of the full message. Has anyone found this yet? Please post if you do. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Ive only seen a translation of the cut video.
I haven't seen a complete message yet.

memritv.org...

Here's a link to the cut video with translation:
2005-08-04 Al-Qaeda Leader Ayman Al-Zawahiri.wmv
(streaming media)

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
These are usually lengthy messages and I am concerned that there maybe specifics in the message. Please keep your eyes and ears out.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
More of the same rantings, threats from a middle-aged coward on the run. A true leader addresses his followers in person, not in pre-recorded messages delivered via a mule train. Haha

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by philaman01
More of the same rantings, threats from a middle-aged coward on the run. A true leader addresses his followers in person, not in pre-recorded messages delivered via a mule train. Haha

True. But with cells being all over the world, isn't this the most efficient way to communicate. What bugs me is that no one knows what else he said.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   

this coward on the run is sadly winning the "war on terrorism". i wouldn't be so cocky if i were you.

his video messages are a lot more effective than any of us would like to believe.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthWithin

True. But with cells being all over the world, isn't this the most efficient way to communicate. What bugs me is that no one knows what else he said.

It bugs me, too, truth. I have been confused and aggravated that a full transcript has not be provided to us. Of course, I could go hunting for it, but Tony Blair would probably throw me in jail...so that avenue is closed for now.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthWithin
I can not find the Al-Zawahiri tape transcript anywhere. It concerns me that we can't get a hold of the full message. Has anyone found this yet? Please post if you do. Thanks.

confused with regards to your "instructions"?

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
not only is the full transcript near impossible to find, so is more images of the video. (you know, I have a doubts about person in the video being who he claims to be)

[edit on 8-7-2005 by worldwatcher]

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I am asking that if anyone can find the full transcript of the Al-Zawahiri tape that Al-Jazeera aired this recent Friday. Reason being is that I feel like there is a lot of speculation going on about the the meaning of the videotape and the legitimacy of it's message.

The fact that Bush just went on his 5 week vacation (not in DC) and the fact that Cheney is still in SA (Not in DC) concerns me. It concerns me because the message of this most recent warning is not 100% clear and NYC (where I live) is undergoing extensive bio/chemical attack tests this week and there seems to be (although highly uncorroberated) chatter about various threats this month.

The videotape transcript may provide some clarity as to what is going on, regardless of whether you believe that Al-Qaeda is the CIA or not.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I just emailed the editor at Al-Jazeera. Hopefully I will get a reply as to whether or not the full transcript will be available. I will keep everyone posted.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
" As for the British, I tell them that [UK Prime Minister Tony] Blair has brought you destruction in central London, and God willing, will bring more destruction.

O nations of the crusade alliance, we proposed that you at least stop your aggression against the Muslims. The lion of Islam, mujaheed sheikh Osama Bin Laden, may God preserve him, offered you a truce to leave the house of Islam.

Has sheikh Osama Bin Laden not informed you that you will not dream of security until we live it in reality in Palestine and before all infidel armies leave the land of Muhammad, may peace be upon him?

Your salvation will only come in your withdrawal from our land
Ayman al-Zawahri
You, however, shed rivers of blood in our land so we exploded volcanoes of anger in your land.

Our message to you is crystal clear: Your salvation will only come in your withdrawal from our land, in stopping the robbing of our oil and resources, and in stopping your support for the corrupt and corrupting leaders.

What you have you seen, O Americans, in New York and Washington and the losses you are having in Afghanistan and Iraq, in spite of all the media blackout, are only the losses of the initial clashes.

'Worse than Vietnam'

If you continue the same policy of aggression against Muslims, God willing, you will see horror that will make you forget what you saw in Vietnam.

The truth which [US President George W] Bush, [US Secretary of State Condoleezza] Rice and [US Defense Secretary Donald] Rumsfeld hide from you is that the only way out from Iraq is immediate withdrawal, and any delay in this decision will only mean more deaths and more losses.

If you don't leave today, then you shall inevitably leave tomorrow but after scores of thousands of fatalities and double that number of disabled and wounded people.

They are repeating with regard to Iraq the same claims and lies they uttered about Vietnam.

Did they not tell you that they would train the Vietnamese people so that they would run their own affairs themselves, and that they were defending freedom in Vietnam? "

Here is all I have so far...

Is that the whole thing?

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Zawahiri is basically trying to play up on the sentiment by some in the USA that Iraq will become the same quagmire Vietnam did. As long as Bush is in office, our forces are not leaving.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Here's another bit of video and transcript from the same tape:

2005-08-04 Al-Qaeda Leader Ayman Al-Zawahiri Calls to Get Rid of Islamic Regimes.wmv

memritv.org...

Al-Zawahiri: While America humiliates the Koran, its secretary of state arrived at the American University in Cairo to lecture on the freedom of nations. However, Rice got the wrong address. Her real audience was not at the American University, but half a kilometer to the east, at the National Security Department of Investigation, where the real soldiers of America gather - the ones who defend American and Israeli interests in Egypt - the people who benefit from its aid and are trained by its experts.

[...]

I call upon the Muslim clerics, the writers, the thinkers, the tradesmen, the merchants, and the officers to convene and deliberate on the ways to get rid of these corrupt and corrupting regimes that burden our nation. I call upon them to start preparing for a change, however much time and effort it takes, and to spread the call for change throughout the nation. They must know that victory comes at a price, since a dark destiny awaits us unless we resist.

I'm not sure why this is coming out one bit at a time.

Has anyone found a complete video and transcript yet?

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Still hunting to find the rest of it. It does seem odd though....

top topics

join