It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message from the Iraqi Resistance

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
www.abolkhaseb.net...

A message from the Iraqi resistance that IMHO-some people should see.

I do not support global imperialism in any way shape or form, neither have the Iraqi people. For their efforts I applaud my brothers in Iraq, and pray I do not have to make the same fight one day on my streets!

I do not advocate violence in any way shape or form, yet this is a war and their are ways to support those in Iraq that do not require violence. The speaker mentions a couple of ways, ways which I personally have done for a while.

The sooner people wake up and realize that this is not about "violent extremeism" but greed, the sooner people will realize the things they can do to stop it. Boycott products from compaies that proifit from war mongering, change your consumption of fossil fuels, start to hold your government accountable for it's actions, take to the streets when they will not listen! Soon those options might not be available to us. Stop consuming start producing what you need!

[edited to avoid double post, and typo]

[edit on 4-8-2005 by phoenixhasrisin]

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Are you sure you have the right video? Because all I see is a masked terrorist.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Are you sure you have the right video? Because all I see is a masked terrorist.

Skippy I know you don't have much of an attention span but try listening to the whole thing, just try. I know it's hard.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
That was Deep. I like what he said about 9/11.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Personal insults are agaisnt the TOS, please refrain. And as far as seeing the whole story, that will never be something that you are capable of.

If you had any idea what Iraqs real problem is, I think your attitude would be quite different. The problem with people like you is, you will never see it because your hatred has clouded all reason and logic.

And this, coming from a person (me) who didnt want to go to war with Iraq.

I want to say someday you will understand, but I dont know that will happen.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Personal insults are agaisnt the TOS, please refrain.

Coming from someone who was warned today, I find that especially amusing. I sugest you worry about yourself. I am a big boy and I can deal with the reprecussions of my comments.

Now take a deep breath skippy, go back and watch, and more importantly....LISTEN.

Otherwise you are just commenting on something that you yourself admit you have not even seen. How can you comment on something that you have not seen skippy? '

Of course you can comment on it, I suppose. That does not mean that you will KNOW anything about that which you speak of though, correct?
(Now that I think about it, that has NEVER stopped you before so I dont see why now should be any different)

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Personal insults are agaisnt the TOS, please refrain.... And as far as seeing the whole story, that will never be something that you are capable of.
I want to say someday you will understand, but I dont know that will happen.

LOL, hey Skippy man check this link out...

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Wow, 6 replies and only 1 on the topic. Thanks for derailing another thread skippy.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
People like us can only hope skippy, although i doubt these people will ever understand untill the deed is done.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
People like us can only hope skippy, although i doubt these people will ever understand untill the deed is done.

Did you watch the ENTIRE video....or are you speaking about something that you do not know, like your pal skippy?

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I think this video should be aired nationaly like on abc world news, very very deep stuff.

I think bush shud evacuate all the troops like for 6 months just to see what would happen. If terrosits continue to kill thier own people then we send the troops back. It will show that by us leaving violence will still occur, then we can get more support.

On another note, when they said for the us soldier to put down its gun and they will protect u and send u home. Could this be a ploy, just to kill the soldiers ezer. I mean home might mean like heaven or somethin, so he might be saying that he will kill you. Ill be in the army in 4 more years after i complete my ROTC, it would take alot of balls to put down my m16 infront of a fellow brown guy with a ak47.

[edit on 8/4/2005 by Kigga]

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Very proffesional work that clip. Well written.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
phoenixhasrisin, the narrator seems to have anything but an arabic accent. I'm no linguist though.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
That doesnt mean anything, muslims from all over come to join the resistance in Iraq.
Remember that American guy.

anyways the group probably used him beacuse he was the easiest to understand....

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
phoenixhasrisin, the narrator seems to have anything but an arabic accent. I'm no linguist though.

I was waiting for someone to bring that up. Thank's.

A couple of my thoughts: Western propaganda/disinfo perhaps, translator that works with coalition, who knows. What do you make of it? The guy sounded british if you ask me. With the Iraq war many people who have been in exile have returned. Not to mention the fact that most people do not realize, alot of Iraqi's are well educated, amny in the UK. Almost every Iraqi I have met in the US, has had a British Accent, go figure.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kigga
On another note, when they said for the us soldier to put down its gun and they will protect u and send u home. Could this be a ploy, just to kill the soldiers ezer. I mean home might mean like heaven or somethin, so he might be saying that he will kill you. Ill be in the army in 4 more years after i complete my ROTC, it would take alot of balls to put down my m16 infront of a fellow brown guy with a ak47.

[edit on 8/4/2005 by Kigga]

No I think they are dead serious. I remember a story in the media not too long ago, one marine ended up in Jordan after supposedly being kidnapped, I think he had help. I can;t seem to find any links on that though.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Must be something wrong with his media player or a slow internet connection as I saw a full length movie.

Well aside from tormenting the poor technology limited other posters, this thread might serve to focus in on their message.

It's interesting to note that the voice sounds british trained. I don't think it sounds british but they have british trained schools in many parts of the world, where people end up with british accents when they speak english, because that is how they learned to speak. Since most of our TV documentary narrators seem to have british voices anyways, it sort of fits in ...

More seriously, this is a sign of the larger conflict. In addition to attacking US interests, they also attack Zionist interests.

What most people seem to overlook is the fact that the motivations of these people are quite clear:

1) Force occupying troops to leave (which will happen eventually and has nothing to do with their threats).

2) Force the Israeli occupiers to leave Jerusalem.

As long as we have Israeli control of the Holy City, these people will continue to mount an attack on someone. And naturally, the Israelis would do the same if Jerusalem were controlled by Muslims. Thus the major root of the whole monster ...

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by grad_student

2) Force the Israeli occupiers to leave Jerusalem.

As long as we have Israeli control of the Holy City, these people will continue to mount an attack on someone. And naturally, the Israelis would do the same if Jerusalem were controlled by Muslims. Thus the major root of the whole monster ...

You bring up a good point, the question I have if they are occupiers of Jerusalem, then I guess the US had better give back all its war booty etc. It seems what they can not win in war they want for free?

Thats a joke...

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Since when is jerusalem owned by muslims? As i recall it is a jewish city, not muslim, so they have no right to say who goes or stays, Remember that the jews were forced off that land by those who today whine and cry about that having been there land before the formation of israel.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
Since when is jerusalem owned by muslims? As i recall it is a jewish city, not muslim, so they have no right to say who goes or stays, Remember that the jews were forced off that land by those who today whine and cry about that having been there land before the formation of israel.

Perhaps you should familiarize yourself with some history that has to do with Pre 1948. Perhaps you will have to go very, very far back, and see who's land it originally was.....

Because even according to the ONE document that claims it rightfully belongs to Israel, lies on the claim that it was once someone elses, and that their "G-D" promised it to them.

Even according to their "rightful" claim as laid out in the old testament, admits to theft! This is justified by saying "God"promised it to us, "look see it says so in the bible!"

Well if we are going to start quoting holy books...... then pull out the maps, cause I can think of a few plans!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join