It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why stop hate???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
hey there.... i just have a question for all the ppl out there who say that we should stop hate....
the question is WHY?
r u telling me that i cant let my emotions out? who r U to tell me that?
do u think that i should bottle it in and then explode?
r u telling me that i cant hate some1 with my whole heart no matter wut they do to me?
r u saying that if some1 hits me on the cheek i shouldnt smash him on the other? im not calling any1 a hippie or anything i just have a question

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I get this weird feeling that I’m missing part of the story.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Hate is diffrent that anger.

To hate someone just because they are Gay, black , mexican, white.................. Is wrong.

Its pefectly find to get angery at people.

[edit on 30-7-2005 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
"Hate is a poison to the soul of the person that is doing the hating" M. Redman.

Though I often do battle with his philosophies I have to say, this is something I agree with.

When you hate it's not like your actually hurting the other person, you are hurting yourself. It takes time, energy, thought and motivation to hate someone or something. ALL time spent hating is time wasted, for it could have been spent on more constructive things. Things that matter in your life.

Hate is a waste of time. Your life is short and consists of a small amount of time. Therefore hate is a waste of your life.

Think about it.

Wupy

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
theres no story here.... and anger and hate... its like ur angry at some1 cuz they did something that really pi$$ed u off and then u starT to hate them

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
If you allow yourself to hate and fill with anger the action that caused it continues to hurt you far after the event. If you forgive everything the thing that is upsetting can’t continue hurting you. You empower a negative event a million fold if you allow yourself to become angry and hate because of it.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
By hating someone, you are elevating their importance. It takes much more energy to hate someone than to shrug your shoulders, and just go 'Whatever".

I personally don't waste my time and energy on hate. It's a negative emotion, and it gives someone a small amount of power over you. It always annoys someone more if you just don't give a crap about them, instead of hating them.

Anger, however, can be a healthy emotion. But if you are so angry you start to hate them, that means you are dwelling on the situation a little to much, IMO. And it only hurts you, not them.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
When we say "deny hate" or "fight hate" we are talking about the hate towards others based on their creed, race, or religion. If you want to hate home work or hate Walmart... who cares, that is your prerogative.
A hate crime is when a crime is committed in the name of prejudice or racism. Not beating up your little brother because you hate him.

If you still don't understand then please click on the banner in my sig.
img.photobucket.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Alternatively you can also read this thread.
10 Ways To Fight Hate

new topics

top topics

join