It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forensic DNA Evidence Of A Possible Alien Encounter.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I came across this interesting incident where a young man by the name Peter Khoury had an encounter with what are often referred to as two "nordic" types and recovered two hairs that were left behind.

ufocasebook.com...

Genetic testing of the hair revealed some unusual findings.

Since then, Bill Chalker came out with a book called "Hair of the Alien" which goes into more detail about the case and the genetic findings.

www.book-of-thoth.com...

Since the book was just published, I don't know if anyone here has had a chance to read it though?

Your thoughts/comments?

Do you think this could be a breakthrough case?

[edit on 29-7-2005 by Junkheap]

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
wow that page was for sure worth reading.

I think it is true because of the DNA tests done on the hair really happened, and you can't fake that too well.

If I was abducted, I want them to be hot blondes too! I Sure wouldn't minded or bit her titty
that’s a nice tight package guaranteed m8

drake

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Totally agree... if I'm ever "abducted" then that's the way I want it to go down too! (Attention Female Nordics- I won't bite, unless you want me to! And you can have as much of my man juice as you want!)

This is definitely an interesting story. He said their eyes were about 2 to 3 times the size of our's. Normally that would mean that they come from a place that is much darker than Earth. Perhaps they are the beings who some claim live under our very feet, below the surface? Of course, others will argue that its the Reptilians that live under us. Then some will say the Reptilians are shape-shifters so they could have turned into female-looking women. Then some will say that human-looking beings DO live under the Earth. Yada yada yada! One of the good things about ATS is also one of it's biggest drawbacks sometimes- the countless different opinions. We can never get a straight answer about all the alleged different alien races.

For example, some say the Greys are evil, some say they're good. Some say they're androids and not living beings as we know them. Some say the Reptilians control them, others say the Nordics do. etc etc etc

Anyway, this is one of the better "abduction" stories that I've heard. People who don't believe in this kind of stuff are always asking for the physical evidence. Now there is some physical evidence, and it will be interesting to see what the ATS nay-sayers' opinions are of this.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Don't you know, alien chicks are virgins?

/bump

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Link to actual evidence, please?

The link supplied is an anecdote with no supporting evidence.

(Fwiw, it's not quite accurate that DNA cannot be taken from bleached/chemically-altered hair; whilst household bleach can destroy DNA, the stuff used in hair salons isn't quite the same strength.)

Edited to add: generally speaking, 20 hairs is considered to be the minimum for positive DNA identification/sampling...though it's obviously possible on a lesser amount, the results wouldn't be classified as anywhere near as reliable.

[edit on 30-7-2005 by Tinkleflower]

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkleflower

Edited to add: generally speaking, 20 hairs is considered to be the minimum for positive DNA identification/sampling...though it's obviously possible on a lesser amount, the results wouldn't be classified as anywhere near as reliable.

[edit on 30-7-2005 by Tinkleflower]

Yes, BUT keep in mind that they were not trying to do the usual CSI type of DNA identification test. all they claimed to have found was normal human DNA within the hair with an extra 5 ga, i think

top topics

join