It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And the truth shall set you free! (The End)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeonHelmet
Sebatwerk you are great*! you dont know where i got the info!
bah my concience tells me that i need to warn you Sebatwerk, i am baiting in above statement!

I wasn't trying to say anything bad by it, just wanted to provide a link incase people wanted to read further.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
No but you made a mis statement, i didnt know of that site before you posted that link!

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   

bah my concience tells me that i need to warn you Sebatwerk, i am baiting in above statement!

[edit on 28-7-2005 by NeonHelmet]

My conscience tells me that there will be no further verbal warnings. We don't tollerate baiting on this site. Please refrain.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   

My conscience tells me that there will be no further verbal warnings. We don't tollerate baiting on this site. Please refrain.

Mybad, i will stop! my apoligies Sebatwerk!

oh as reference this whas the baiting i made just incase you misunderstood!

Sebatwerk you are great*! you dont know where i got the info!

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   

No but you made a mis statement, i didnt know of that site before you posted that link!

The content and the pictures are identical to the content you originally posted. Same pictures, same descriptions. I assumed you got it from that site for that reason alone.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I know Sebatwerk and i baited, for that i am sorry i got the info from this forum!

forums.armageddononline.org...

and i am sure that the poster on that forum got it from your site!

i was just messing with you, poor attempt of humor! mybad 8(

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Hi, i've gathered from independant research that freemasons are connected to something that only a select few of the elite, know the true consequence of their involvement in this society. What is the connection between the freemasons and the illuminati? are they one in the same?

Any comments on Bohemian Grove?

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by marcsound
Hi, i've gathered from independant research that freemasons are connected to something that only a select few of the elite, know the true consequence of their involvement in this society. What is the connection between the freemasons and the illuminati? are they one in the same?

Freemasons have NOTHING to do with the Illuminati, especially because there is no evidence of there being any such thing as the Illuminati. Freemasonry is a very transparent organization, its secrets are ceremonial in nature only. There is no such thing as an "upper-echelon" of Freemasonry. The several hundred jurisdictions that exist in the fraternity are completely sovereign and independent from each other.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Hail and welcome!

The name illuminati is a name used by conspiracy folks like my self, as a name for an organization we can’t prove exist!
And yes it comes from the name the Bavaria Illuminati!

There can’t be said to be any connection between the Free Masons and the Illuminati!

How ever the theory goes that the Higher Echelons* of free masonry are connected with the Illuminati and Black Nobility.

*Non-Existant-Illuminised-Free-Masons

Havent seen much on the bohemian grove but his is what I know!

They are connected via. Sumbolism to the owl!

I think they are a lodge of some sought! And they have some meetings! I don’t know what their agenda is, I do know that there are many rumours about Satanism and blood sacrifices etc.

And it all has something to do with an owl deity called Moloch!

www.infowars.com...

are they one in the same?

No they are not!

Thank you for adding to this thread! now the masons will off course say that there are no Non-Existant-Illuminised-Free-Masons and no Illuminati or Black Nobility etc.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Bohemian Grove is a "summer camp" for members of San Francisco's Bohemian Club. Bohemian refers to art, and the camp is a retreat where classical art themes, plays, music and such as performed and partaken in by the attendants. Because of the kinds of people that attend (powerful republicans, business leaders, etc), and pictures of classical plays that have come out, many people think that there are weird satanic rituals going on there.

We actually had an ATS member who has attended the retreat several years in a row post some good info about it. It's really nothing nefarious at all. Business and politics are not even allowed to be discussed at the camp.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Thans for your inputI'I'll contiue my research.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by marcsound
Hi, i've gathered from independant research that freemasons are connected to something that only a select few of the elite, know the true consequence of their involvement in this society.

Please god, give me the strength........................................Ahh F*#$ it.

Are you kidding? Just look around. Your "independant research" comes from church mailing lists doesnt it? You can tell us the truth.

[edit on 28-7-2005 by wiggy]

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
[edit on 28-7-2005 by senrak]

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

C. Fred Kleinknecht - Sovereign Grand Commander of all Scottish Rite Freemasons World-wide

Wrong again. He is the Grand Commander of the Scottish Rite's U.S. SOUTHERN JURISDICTION ONLY.

Actually C. Fred Kleinknecht retired in 2003. Ronald Seale is Sovereign Grand Commander of the Ancient & Accepted Scottish Rite, Southern Jurisdiction, U.S.A.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak
Actually C. Fred Kleinknecht retired in 2003. Ronald Seale is Sovereign Grand Commander of the Ancient & Accepted Scottish Rite, Southern Jurisdiction, U.S.A.

The funny thing is that I KNOW that, but somehow didn't come to mind at the right time.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I always thought that Owls stood for wisdom??? so maybe its not really bad?

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chasrac64
I always thought that Owls stood for wisdom??? so maybe its not really bad?

EVERYTHING is bad/ evil/ nefarious among these conspiracy theory types! Nothing is ever sacred to them.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
EVERYTHING is bad/ evil/ nefarious among these conspiracy theory types! Nothing is ever sacred to them.

I wrote an entire piece about symbols and the evil/good aspect that so many people seem caught up in.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
I wrote an entire piece about symbols and the evil/good aspect that so many people seem caught up in.

That's actually a really good article, congrats! I agree with what you say. The meanings of symbols are assigned by the person/ group using them. They can mean a multitude of things to people, but I think that once a symbol has been "corrupted", as what has happened with the swastika, it becomes nearly impossible for someone to use that symbol with for different meaning/ purpose. It is, sadly, the way human nature works.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Bohemian Grove is a "summer camp" for members of San Francisco's Bohemian Club. Bohemian refers to art, and the camp is a retreat where classical art themes, plays, music and such as performed and partaken in by the attendants. Because of the kinds of people that attend (powerful republicans, business leaders, etc), and pictures of classical plays that have come out, many people think that there are weird satanic rituals going on there.

Yes and to my knowledge, no proof has been presented! I have seen some pictures, but they are dark and could very well be some kind of play i.e. Theatre! But many powerful people do attend it’s like a play house for the Bilderbergs!

Please god, give me the strength........................................Ahh F*#$ it.

Are you kidding? Just look around. Your "independant research" comes from church mailing lists doesnt it? You can tell us the truth.

Hey wiggy check out the song by Southpark Mexicans called Wiggy Wiggy! You’d like it!

I always thought that Owls stood for wisdom??? so maybe its not really bad

Bad? Good? Evil?
Its all dualism created by us!
If you want to transcend or ascend you will need to accept that both good and evil is a part of you, created by you!

This is what I know of Moloch!

In the Masoretic text the name is "Molech"; in the Septuagint "Moloch." The earliest mention of Molech is in Lev. xviii. 21, where the Israelite is forbidden to sacrifice any of his children to Molech. Similarly, in Lev. xx. 2-5, it is enacted that a man who sacrifices his seed to Molech shall surely be put to death. Then, curiously, it is provided that he shall be cut off from the congregation. In I Kings xi. 7 it is said that Solomon built a high place for Molech in the mountain "that is before Jerusalem." The same passage calls Molech an Ammonite deity. The Septuagint as quoted in the New Testament (Acts vii. 43) finds a reference to Moloch in Amos v. 26; but this is a doubtful passage. In II Kings xxiii. 10 it is stated that one of the practises to which Josiah put a stop by his reform was that of sacrificing children to Molech, and that the place where this form of worship had been practised was at Topheth, "in the valley of the children of Hinnom." This statement is confirmed by Jer. xxxii. 35. From II Kings xxi. 6 it may be inferred that this worship was introduced during the reign of Manasseh. The impression left by an uncritical reading of these passages is that Molech-worship, with its rite of child-sacrifice, was introduced from Ammon during the seventh

www.jewishencyclopedia.com...

EVERYTHING is bad/ evil/ nefarious among these conspiracy theory types! Nothing is ever sacred to them

As i mention in my first post! Dualism is a control form also! We are all of the same! We have to accept that the evil is just a big part of us as the good!

NO BAD LINK! IT IS AN EVIL LINK! DO NOT GO THERE!

Oh and Hail ZZZ I have missed you 8p!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join